Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Straight up DISNEY, foo'. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disney!
  Ahhhhh. = w=
  My eyes! My ears! MY SOUL! x___x
View Results

Skarlis

Melodious Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:03 pm
RandyMan92
RandyMan92
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Isn't Streets of Gold from Oliver and Company, that one with the dog and the cat? o.O
RandyMan92
YES OMFG YES> D:< <3333

I need to give you something. D:< <33333

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Relax...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:55 pm
i'm going to disneyworld in florida next year with my best friend, and hopefully tourtue my brother on its a small world twisted
but yea i loved disneyworld last year, the tower of terror was aaaaaccccccceeeeee
and it was funny when my brother called himself princess of the sea  

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pimp Chickan G

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:03 pm
Skarlis
RandyMan92
RandyMan92
Isn't Streets of Gold from Oliver and Company, that one with the dog and the cat? o.O
RandyMan92
YES OMFG YES> D:< <3333

I need to give you something. D:< <33333

RandyMan92

xD
RandyMan92

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:00 pm
The Lion King and Aladdin were always my favorites. <333

Oh, and PotC, too. xDD <3 Only the first one, though. :3

I went to Disney World when I was in first grade. It was pure awesomeness. :'DDD I remember going on Splash Mountain... lawlz, it was my first ride ever that had a free-fall. ...Which is a bit funny, considering how huuuuge the dip is on that ride at the end. xDD But ah well. I survived it. Barely. o.o
The ride kept stalling during many parts, though. We'd have to wait in one area for half an hour while they made repairs to the next part of the ride. According to other people I know who have also ridden Splash Mountain, that happened during their rides, too. o_0

I wish I remembered more of Disney World... but I what I do remember, again, was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! <333

WhyAreYouStalkingMe

Mike the Gimp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:05 pm
I actually really like Disney (the movies and the park, Disney World FTW) But these past years, Disney's movies kinda......... sucked crying But still, Disney World is the best place EVER
Nightmare Before Christmas FTW too (I didn't actually think it was a Disney movie but apparently, it is 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:34 pm
Disney.. meh I prefer a lot of the old disney movies from the '90s, when i was growing up.

My all time favorite movie was always Beauty and the Beast, then Lion King, then Aladdin (own all 3 movies too.. i love them all, they were probably the best sequels made for any disney movies.. they made sense).
biggrin

Ah but Finding Nemo i thought was a pretty good movie, as well as cars and Robots.. but other then that I haven't really liked any of the newer movies that have come out from disney...

anyone else think the sequel to Mulan was dumb? I thought it would've been good yet I was sooo disappointed.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Skarlis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:09 pm
fujin_a_k_a_heero
Disney.. meh I prefer a lot of the old disney movies from the '90s, when i was growing up.

My all time favorite movie was always Beauty and the Beast, then Lion King, then Aladdin (own all 3 movies too.. i love them all, they were probably the best sequels made for any disney movies.. they made sense).
biggrin

Ah but Finding Nemo i thought was a pretty good movie, as well as cars and Robots.. but other then that I haven't really liked any of the newer movies that have come out from disney...

anyone else think the sequel to Mulan was dumb? I thought it would've been good yet I was sooo disappointed.
Pssst. Robots is not a Disney movie. It's a 20th Century Fox movie. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:32 pm
Yeah I watched the sequel to Mulan. Was very disappointing. I didn't even think the songs in that were good. ><

I love the old Disney movies like Aladdin, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid..

Kuromi Charm

Skarlis

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:39 pm
I dunno, the first song in Mulan 2 [Lesson Number One] is a cute one to me...and easy to sing. :3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:47 pm
Skarlis
I dunno, the first song in Mulan 2 [Lesson Number One] is a cute one to me...and easy to sing. :3

Haha I remember that one, my friend kept singing it.  

Kuromi Charm

Pasithea

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:55 pm
Mulan isn't even a Princess though. :/ So it makes no sense to make her an 'offiial' princess.

And I understand why they left Kida out...xD She's kinda...native looking and not very 'princessy'.

Did you hear about the first black princess they're coming out with? Her name is Tatiana I think. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Princess_and_the_Frog

Anyways, my favorite Disney princess has and always will be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. :3 (Which also happens to be my favorite Disney movie next to Beauty and the Beast.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:23 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Old school Disney FTW. >3>
I loved Lion King, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, ect but I was OBSESSED with 101 Dalmatians when it first came out. Seriously.
I had all the bedsheets, plushes, video games, wall stickers, dresses, shirts...ect.
I went through another Dalmatians phase when 102 Dalmations came out. xD;;

I don't like what Disney is doing with their sequels though. :/
The story lines don't really fit in, and the art just doesn't work... Probably the only sequel I liked was Simba's Pride, but that was made sort of in the same time-frame as the first one. . .

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

[Minako]

Moonlight_Bella
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:47 pm
User Image

I ♥ Disney..

ALOT. <33333333

Sorry DreamWorks. talk2hand xD

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:20 pm
I love love LOVE old Disney. Well, depending on what you consider old, but really, anything after Toy Story 2, I think, isn't that good. I'll watch the newer movies, now and again, but it just doesn't feel the same. Except the Lion King 1 1/2 was an exception. I love my Lion King. And Aladdin. I wished I was a pretty Indian girl ;-;

I've never realized until now, that Disney hasn't had a black princess. >[ I dun care though, cuz the current princesses are pretty good. I never really liked Snow White, though. Her voice was annoying and I just didn't like her story. I also didn't really like The Little Mermaid.

I watched Beauty and the Beast over and over on VHS though. I had a bunch of Disney movies on VHS. When I was younger, I said that I wanted to have a whole collection of Disney VHs movies, because everyone would envy my movie collection. Then the DVD comes out and VHS becomes obsolete. o.o; I miss VHS....kinda....something about rewinding the movies, I dunno...

Aakiyana

Zephire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:13 pm
I used to love Disney. I was in love with the Lion King (why else would I have watched it three times in a row at least once a week while eating gummy worms? xD ) and still am. I also loved the second one (for the most part), but have yet to see 1/2. My other Disney favs are Mulan and Quest for Camelot. Heh, for the Lion King I got most of the figures and would only eat the Lion King chocolate bars until they discontinued them and forced me to eat other chocolate. I also got water painting kits every couple of weeks and a LK marker set... I was extremely obsessed with it xd

But I have come to the conclusion that The Lion King was Disney's last masterpiece. After that the stories have become lower quality and now pretty much everything the spew out is 3D, unless it's a sequel for a sequel for something that was never meant to have a sequel in the first place (Cinderella, The Little Mermaid, etc.). Now I wince whenever Disney comes out with something new and wonder what classic they have corrupted this time.

I want the Disney I grew up with to come back with its hand-drawn, 2D, frames and wonderful stories emo  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff