Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
I'm not a homophobe, I'm not a homophobe! ><;; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'M NOT A HOMOPHOBE! >O<
  It sounds like you're one to me.
  Nah, your not. You were just shocked tis all.
  You're a scared of ghey girlies. Not little boyz.
View Results

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:45 pm
Sounds like you just had a bit of a shock. I probably would've acted the same way in that type of situation.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:45 am
Maybe You Are Just Surprised About Your Friend. Not Necessarily A Homophobe.

Get What I Mean Jellybean?  

x3sonjae

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

CoryDane

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:33 am
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
User ImagePelvic thrust me [harder] moan. . . for meComment me

I'm not a homophobe I swear it! But, so, anyways, I'm at the mall with some friends, and I go off wandering by myself. Then I run into my friend Katie(Who I've known since grade school. And we grew with each other, we went to the same middle school, AND highschool. xP ) And I see her holding hands with some whore. Aka, Karie. KARIE IS ENGAGED. But going out with Katie. And when I saw them holding hands, I got so. . I dunno, kinda scared? Or somthing. So, I put on a false smile and just kinda nodded like ' Oh. . . ' And I just wanted to get as far far away from her. (Oh, I was talking to Norayr on the phone while this was happening) So I walked away, and hid in some of the isles(sp? O.o) until she left. And I was like spazing out. Going crazy, and I felt kinda dumb because I didn't think I'd be homophobic. . . I don't think I am. Maybe it was just shock? I dunno.

But every time I saw her, I turned away so fast. And I also thought about Apple and Kit randomly because there both girls and I'm not afraid of them. Maybe because there not right there in front of me? So then, Nor had to get off the phone, and so I called everyone down my phone list, even Noi. xD And none of them picked up, or were busy. (Those bums! D:<] And I really can't be a homophobe because I saw my hottie gay guy friends. ;D MYGODTHEREHAWT.ANDMARKKISSEDMYHAND<333 Anyways, even I've held hands with a girl, hell I did the naughty with a girl, and I can't take two girls just holding hands? What's wrong with me?! D;

Thrusts: 13,585User Image

even if you were...we all'd still love you mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:01 pm
Owch! Same here! Thanks to that episode of 3rd Rock From the Sun! Don't watch it! Please I beg you don't watch it!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas