50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:37 am
almighty_cataclysm
i like using darkchips for chaos unisons, but never for normal use. they dont allow you to use things like django, or piledriver, or any light chips like sanctuary after your dripping with darkness. piledriver is one of the strongest in bn 4 and 5

Now, here's an idea, although I'm sure it's impossible: ChaosDjango. How cool would that be? The mixing of light and dark powers for good use. Cause dark doesn't mean evil. Like that guy from Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow said to Soma, just because his powers are dark doesn't mean that they're evil. They're just tools. I see the ChaosUnisons the same way. DarkChips by themselves are evil, yes, but only because they were created for malicious purposes. But when utilized in a manner that draws out the power, but not the evil, they become, not evil, but simply dark tools.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:49 am
almighty_cataclysm
i like using darkchips for chaos unisons, but never for normal use. they dont allow you to use things like django, or piledriver, or any light chips like sanctuary after your dripping with darkness. piledriver is one of the strongest in bn 4 and 5
In number 5 there's a program called SoulCleaner, so after you use a dark chip, you can still use light chips, like Django, GunDelSol and you can use Pile Driver.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:53 pm
Nova Wave Assassin
almighty_cataclysm

In number 5 there's a program called SoulCleaner, so after you use a dark chip, you can still use light chips, like Django, GunDelSol and you can use Pile Driver.

SoulCleanse, yes, but that's the only effect it negates. You still lose HP. Like I said earlier in this thread, there is a massive program (it takes up the entire NaviCust) called DarkLicense that, if I remember correctly, completely negates the negative effects of DarkChips.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:32 pm
But, there's no such program in mmbn 5.  

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

Mechanic Alt

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:30 pm
I use Chaos Unisons because it have the same potential or attack as DarkChips. Even if you do mess up, if you're good at avoiding attacks of Drk Mega and such theres no downside to CU.  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:37 pm
eh ive never used them in #4 and i would just chaosunision in #5

hmmmm, i dont like using darkchips [unless its a unision]
pirate  

MegaMan Of Spirit

sushi phish

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:52 pm
heheh..............i love dark chips  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:22 pm
Face it. DarkChips are a drug for the evil side of a Navi. If I had a darkchip and Navi (If they were real) I'd toss that peice of crap everyone calls a DrkChip out. Chaos Unisons make up for it. I'm not too happy they got rid of it on BN6 though. But its made up for ALL THE FRCKIN COMBINATIONS OF BEASTOUT! YEAH!  

Mechanic Alt

majicm9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:50 am
its not fair!!!! there soo powerful but soo harmful gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:20 pm
My friend is a moron, he had 1000 hp at the end of the before he faced Duo and then he used so many dark chips, he now has 250 hp xp

I only use dark chips for Chaos usion  

DarkTyler359

Ryuto Asamiya
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:23 pm
The number of dark chips shouldn't matter every fight, you should still only lose 1hp. domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:46 pm
i never used dark chips in mmbn 4 (only if im in a tight spot in virus or navi battles, or when i used it to kill shademan

in mmbn 5 i use them alot (in choas union)(my fav. is dark sword and dark circle)  

firekid7

NitemareSoul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:00 am
yeah i use them thats how my Megaman Turned black instead of blue  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:16 pm
I've never used a normal DarkChip except for when they forced me too on MMBN4 against ShadeMan....... other then that I only use them for ChaosUnison (hey they have good effects and dun drain 1HP from Max HP)  

Terra21

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:30 am

MegaMan Of Spirit

lol wen i played #4 fer the 1st time

i didnt read the mail on chaos unision, so i didnt know

i went through the whole game not using darkchips or chaos unision

but around the 3rd time around i found out i could use the darkchips for chaos unision, and was like

"MAN I COULDA DONE THIS ALL ALONG twisted ?????"

rofl LOL, my picture ownz! and ive wanted to do that fer some time now o.0 *click click* rofl  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff