Random Chat Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nonee_Face

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:39 pm
Probably the best way to do it. Those little felt badges might be a good way to keep to that- plus I could use the sewing/embroidery practice.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:02 am
YAY! Photoshop finally arrived today biggrin but now my parents want me to teach them how to use it sweatdrop  

Maimy
Crew

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:10 am
Teaching Photoshop to people who aren't used to image editing software is hard sweatdrop But cool! Which version did you get? I'm really liking the new menu/pallete system in CS3.

Just ordered a ton of badge backs, mobile phone straps, little bags for packaging and shrinkable plastic stuff to make charms with xd It's still a bit early to think about trying to sell my stuff but I decided I should make the postage worth it if I'm ordering stuff online >_> If I don't use them all I'll probably put them in my swap packages or something biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:04 am
I got CS2 - I can't afford CS3 crying I'll probably just be teaching the basics - cropping, resizing, adjustments, text... I can't imagine them needing much else 0_o

It's always better to order a little too much of something IMO - as long as you have somewhere to keep it, hehe biggrin  

Maimy
Crew

kiersin

Invisible Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:02 pm
ah, teaching Photoshop can always be interesting. and I do enjoy my version of it, but sometimes where things are hidden in CS3 makes it hard for me to find them. as for crafty stuff, if I buy fabric for a project, I always get more then I need, but only as much more as I can afford. (and CS3 took a nice chunk out of my money as an upgrade version)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:49 pm
oh, since this is random, I have a quick question!

how do I get the picture link for our guild in my signature? crying I either get the picture or the link. never both!!  

Saphirre89

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:59 pm
Oh no ;-; You should be able to just copy and paste the code from the banners section straight into your sig. Which one are you using?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:41 pm
There's a banners section? 0.0  

Saphirre89

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:16 pm
Click & scroll down, the codes are here hon. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:23 pm
Ah, I should have labelled the thread a bit more logically sweatdrop Done now smile As Maimy said the codes are in the Welcome thread, you just need to copy and paste them straight into your sig or thread.  

Chisa
Captain

Saphirre89

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:44 pm
Thanks Maimy and Chisa! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:41 am
In case anyone's missing me ( xd ), uni is sucking up ALL of my time right now, and next week is going to be super-busy 'cause I have parties and atuff to go to, so I AM alive (sory to disappoint biggrin ) and I'm getting online as much as I can (not much sad )  

Maimy
Crew

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:52 am
Alive is good xd Good luck with all the uni stuff!

I'm gonna be quite busy for a bit too - my local anime convention is in just over a month, and this year I'm contributing to a doujinshi and selling a bunch of stuff biggrin Also planning a trip to Japan for early next year and flirting with the idea of going freelance with my design work. Phew!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:51 pm
College is stopping me from doing a lot of the stuff I'm planning to do.
I have to try and fit things in on weekends and Wednesdays.

Me and my friend are planning to go to Japan for our gap year. I'm into animation so maybe something there will help me.. sorta.. maybe >.>
I'm slowly learning Japanese. Via books! xD Though, Very good books. In one evening and one morning I could recognize over 30 symbols/words.

Dusk Magpie

Lunatic

Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas