What are you working on? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:46 am
It feels like I never stop working but never get anything done. stare Finally working on my first final piece for textiles - a table runner with little fishies on it - and have got a small chunk of a baby blanket done. I'm crocheting it and using a bobble stitch around the edges, and I messed up the spacing of the bobbles near the beginning of a row and had to undo 40mins worth of stitches...

Making plaster moulds of knit samples in ceramics to create moulded slab vessels (that probably makes no sense, apologies), and I have mid-project presentations to give in the next two weeks, oh joy.

That's most of what I'm working on. XD

Last Wednesday I did a workshop with reception kids (4 to 5 year olds), was great fun and can't wait to do another biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:26 pm
Yesterday I started and finished some Christmas cards.
I think they turned out pretty well.
3nodding  

Nekolover_8

Dapper Gaian

8,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

nytshad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:54 pm
YAY! One xmas gargoyle done, one to finish.

Here's the finished product of the one I posted earlier:
Ceridwen
Ceridwen
Here's a baby gargoyle that's almost finished.
Yula
I'm going to give her a few golden curls as soon as I can build up the energy to sew another wig.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:18 pm
a couple of dolls and a small elve  

Chicachun

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ko Ko Skyeee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:56 pm
Hmmm...
I'm working on fleece armwarmers (with appliques whee ). And I'm working on a cat head pillow (which has turned out lopsided)...
I'm going to make strawberry charms, cherry charms, and chili pepper charms soon (out of polymer clay). I'm also going to make a clay treasure chest filled with clay candies! xD heart I'm probably going to make iPod cases soon... [=  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:08 pm
i'm making a unoa tipe doll for myself sweatdrop its hard  

Chicachun

Dangerous Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

knightrevealed

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:34 am
Im Currently working on bead designs for jewelry and obtaining better buffing wheels for my dremel i just bought. Im seriously looking at glass as a 2nd medium.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:25 pm
http://www.coatscrafts.co.uk/NR/exeres/2C1702CA-BBFE-4B97-AE8A-490F2D8E6A3F,frameless.htm heart  

G0ldencleric

Maimy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:44 am
Hmm. I'll refrain from expressing the disparaging remarks about Miss Liddle's work that are on the tip of my tongue.

Some of my and my friends' work should be on the Coats site within the next few months. smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:55 pm
I'm currently working on creating two stop-motion puppets for my final university animation project. I've only got their heads and arms done so far. I'll have to post some pictures eventually.  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

champagnesupernova09

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:01 pm
Chisa
Was at home sick yesterday and sooo bored, so I made a bunch of polymer clay charms. Still have to glue the hooks in so they don't fall out this time, then paint with my pretty new sable brushes heart

I have that problem a lot, and have yet to come up with a good solution. When you make charms how do you keep the hooks from coming out, especially on tiny ones? burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:52 pm
I have black merino on the bobbin right now, so I can ply it with this. Also working on a sweater, a pair of mittens, and a pair of socks. Unfortunately, they're all cold weather items, and I don't know how much longer we're going to have cold weather. Warm days are already starting to sneak in.  

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:01 pm
champagnesupernova09
Chisa
Was at home sick yesterday and sooo bored, so I made a bunch of polymer clay charms. Still have to glue the hooks in so they don't fall out this time, then paint with my pretty new sable brushes heart

I have that problem a lot, and have yet to come up with a good solution. When you make charms how do you keep the hooks from coming out, especially on tiny ones? burning_eyes
I've found that the glue works quote well (I think I use something called areldite? Sort of a superglue), although I haven't actually used anything as a keyring or something that takes a lot of stress yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:46 am
I second araldite. Our technician is in love with the stuff. It's very strong :3  

Maimy
Crew

Chisa
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:22 pm
So quiet sweatdrop Issit because people are working on things? Don't forget to post what you're working on blaugh

I'm sewing up some bunny keyrings for Easter - I was going to give them to my friends, but now I like them too much sweatdrop  
Sculpted - art + craft guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff