Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:14 am
"I'm the Grim Reaper, and since I got fired for some odd reason -I think it was something about budget cutting or something like that- I don't want anything from you."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:22 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
"I'm the Grim Reaper, and since I got fired for some odd reason -I think it was something about budget cutting or something like that- I don't want anything from you."
.... sweatdrop okay well then be off then evil i have other busness to attend to stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:58 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
.... sweatdrop okay well then be off then evil i have other busness to attend to stare

"Ehm... No." He sat down, with any noises that come with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:56 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

what was that evil * his eyes glowed yellow-orange as he turned agian to stare at the reaper's face, then he takes out one of his katanas and readies in a fighting stance* your messing with the wrong guy evil  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:35 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

what was that evil * his eyes glowed yellow-orange as he turned agian to stare at the reaper's face, then he takes out one of his katanas and readies in a fighting stance* your messing with the wrong guy evil

"I'm not messing with anyone. And put that down, you might cut yourself." He pointed at the katana with his dead hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I'm not messing with anyone. And put that down, you might cut yourself." He pointed at the katana with his dead hand.
* neither putting away his katana or taking his eyes of of him, he relaxed a bit* then tell me how are you in anyway attached to the keyblades?? stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:30 pm
Berry watched Damos and The Grim Reaper converstation and movements. She was already confused from the begining but she still was trying figure things out more.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:06 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

* neither putting away his katana or taking his eyes of of him, he relaxed a bit* then tell me how are you in anyway attached to the keyblades?? stare

"I once was a wielder." He muttered with disgrace in his voice.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

who was your master, what was your purpose and why do you not weild one as of now??* shieds his katana and walk towards the reaper and sit next to him* i want to hear your story  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:31 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

who was your master, what was your purpose and why do you not weild one as of now??* shieds his katana and walk towards the reaper and sit next to him* i want to hear your story
Berry sat down near them and decided to listen to the story.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:01 am
"You want to know my story? Fine." He took a deep breath, even though he didn't need to concidering his situation.

"First of all I didn't have a master. I was the very first person to obtain the Dark Keyblade. I've led the Heartless into battle against the other wielders and their own minions. In the end, only I and the Keyblade master of Light. That's the great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather of Sora, if I'm not mistaken. He was still very young back then, and already very powerful. We battled for several hours, but in the end, he defeated me. He left me behind on the battlefield and I died slowly. When it was time for me to die, the Lord of the Dead called me. When I arrived, I saw an old man seated on a very impressive throne. He asked me to come closer, so I did. When I was several feet away, he got up and put his hand on my head. That's when I turned into the being I am now. I didn't knowwhat was going on and when I wanted to ask, he dissapeared. As for my Keyblade, I've never tried to summon it ever since I died."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:12 pm
"wow.....that happened a long time ago....."Berry was amazed at the story.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:31 pm
interesting*considers the story in his head trying to find a place where it is ties into the current situation*.....have you ever try summoning it, it help if there are other keyblades around* puts his hand out and a Keyblade that strangly reseamble a short katana appears* you try  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
interesting*considers the story in his head trying to find a place where it is ties into the current situation*.....have you ever try summoning it, it help if there are other keyblades around* puts his hand out and a Keyblade that strangly reseamble a short katana appears* you try
((-pokes mwm- i dont know what to post in here anymore XD))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:15 pm
The_Magical_White_Mage
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
((-pokes mwm- i dont know what to post in here anymore XD))
((find your own story, your own background, make something up like you lost your brother or something and how you expereince the first time you got your keyblade, thats what i love about RP you make up as you go along xd but you know make up a delemai and find a way to preesent it to us))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff