Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Painful Experiences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pain!!!!!!!
  It hurts just thinking about it!
  *covers you-know-where*
  Oh noes!
View Results

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:42 pm
Two years ago I almost killed myself going off the side of the road on my bike. I was daydreaming and missed the drop off that I was swirving towards so I wound up hitting it and tumbling over my handlebars and twisting my left arm behind myself and around my backpack. I sprained it and I also managed to rip open my favorite pair of pants when my knee drug its self behind me. D=< I dont know how I managed to hurt my left side so bad...It should have been my right considering the grass I ran off into was on my left. XD In any case, my bike helmet saved me from possibly cracking my head open...I hit the ground hard.

Shortly after my hand fixed its self, I was in my aerobics class and I jumped and landed on my left ankle. It snapped...it was like, a break/fracture/sprain. XD I got crutches too! But...I didn't get any sympathy because it was the last class I had on a friday! D= It hurt like a b***h though...=_=' No one noticed me on the floor yelling for help and crying. I never cry, I would have thought SOMEONE would have noticed...

About three weeks after that, it was just a tad sore so I decided to play DDR. My friend had a raised foam pad and! O_O

CRACK! O_O

I missed the edge and landed on the same ankle. It snapped again. <<'

Then I was dancing around in my room a few weeks later and I did it again. By that time I didn't cry, I just yelled at myself for being a fool and had my sister bring me ice. >>'

It became a dull throbbing pain, rather than sharp and horrible. XD

Now my ankle is fat and ugly D= Or I think so, I doubt anyone else would realize it was much different than the other. XP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:51 pm
Hikari Leonhart
Two years ago I almost killed myself going off the side of the road on my bike. I was daydreaming and missed the drop off that I was swirving towards so I wound up hitting it and tumbling over my handlebars and twisting my left arm behind myself and around my backpack. I sprained it and I also managed to rip open my favorite pair of pants when my knee drug its self behind me. D=< I dont know how I managed to hurt my left side so bad...It should have been my right considering the grass I ran off into was on my left. XD In any case, my bike helmet saved me from possibly cracking my head open...I hit the ground hard.

Shortly after my hand fixed its self, I was in my aerobics class and I jumped and landed on my left ankle. It snapped...it was like, a break/fracture/sprain. XD I got crutches too! But...I didn't get any sympathy because it was the last class I had on a friday! D= It hurt like a b***h though...=_=' No one noticed me on the floor yelling for help and crying. I never cry, I would have thought SOMEONE would have noticed...

About three weeks after that, it was just a tad sore so I decided to play DDR. My friend had a raised foam pad and! O_O

CRACK! O_O

I missed the edge and landed on the same ankle. It snapped again. <<'

Then I was dancing around in my room a few weeks later and I did it again. By that time I didn't cry, I just yelled at myself for being a fool and had my sister bring me ice. >>'

It became a dull throbbing pain, rather than sharp and horrible. XD

Now my ankle is fat and ugly D= Or I think so, I doubt anyone else would realize it was much different than the other. XP
Is it stoopid in here...

Wow, sounds like an MTV Scarred story to me. Lol if you have a vid of you doin DDR you should post it. Hope Scarred gets it!

...or is it just me?

DumberDan

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:42 pm
DumberDan
Is it stoopid in here...

Wow, sounds like an MTV Scarred story to me. Lol if you have a vid of you doin DDR you should post it. Hope Scarred gets it!

...or is it just me?

I have no idea what that even is, I don't follow MTV. XD

I also don't film myself playing DDR...I look stupid for one, flailing my arms all around and such, plus, the camera adds ten pounds, and I really don't need it. Not saying I'm obese though. I just really hate looking fatter than I already feel. u_u

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff