Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
SEX TOYS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sex Toys?
  Yes, they add excitement to any relationship.
  No, they aren't natural.
  I guess. My partner likes them more than me.
  No, I would never use one.
View Results

MissusDolly

4,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:49 am
User Image
Friends walk in and out of our lives....

I don't use them, I'm too young and I think my mom wouldn't agree O.o Though then again, they don't really appeal to me otherwise, but I haven't seen even half of the things that they sell probably XD

....but true friends leave footprints on our hearts.
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:55 am
dolly14
User Image
Friends walk in and out of our lives....

I don't use them, I'm too young and I think my mom wouldn't agree O.o Though then again, they don't really appeal to me otherwise, but I haven't seen even half of the things that they sell probably XD

....but true friends leave footprints on our hearts.
User Image

aww thats fine. they don't really appeal to alot of people. I think its kinda cool u havent. most ppl i talk to have sweatdrop but it might jsut be b/c ur too younge. But still cool. All joo ppl who haven't. yay ^_^...maybe my friends are just sl*ts sweatdrop  

Auroura-lamia

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:44 pm
hmm.. back when my g/f and i were dating before she broke up with me the first time (after 3 years of being together) we bought a vibrator to try out, ribbed for your pleasure kind and everything, but gotta say don't like it much.
So for my 18th birthday next month, i'm trying to get my girlfriend to buy a smooth one, as it probably won't hurt me as well (i'm just a sensitive gal)
I've been to the sex store a few times and shh, I'm only 17 still but they don't know that. I never get ID (go me!) only because Most of my friends are 18 so they don't ask.

I dunno though.. I wish we had more things to use, I have a thing for the double end ninja or even a strap-on ninja ninja Haha I feel like a perv.
But if anything, I like doing it the natural way between two girls, it's the most intimate for me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:47 pm
fujin_a_k_a_heero
I've been to the sex store a few times and shh, I'm only 17 still but they don't know that. I never get ID (go me!) only because Most of my friends are 18 so they don't ask.

There's one sex store right on my bus route (well, there's actually two sex shops, a XXX video store, and another sex shop within walking distance [and another sex shop and XXX video store that are within a half hours walk]) that I wish I had known wasn't 18+ when I was 17. I thought that all sex shops by nature were 18+, but this one wasn't, for whatever reason. But it's not the best sex shop in the world; there wasn't much interesting, aside from the leather c**k-leash and the inflatable sheep, cow, and cartoon pig.

I just wish that the Rainbow Condom Store didn't close a month before my 18th birthday crying  

Zephire

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:14 am
fujin_a_k_a_heero

But if anything, I like doing it the natural way between two girls, it's the most intimate for me. 3nodding
I completely agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:23 am
Zephire
fujin_a_k_a_heero

There's one sex store right on my bus route (well, there's actually two sex shops, a XXX video store, and another sex shop within walking distance [and another sex shop and XXX video store that are within a half hours walk]) that I wish I had known wasn't 18+ when I was 17. I thought that all sex shops by nature were 18+, but this one wasn't, for whatever reason. But it's not the best sex shop in the world; there wasn't much interesting, aside from the leather c**k-leash and the inflatable sheep, cow, and cartoon pig.

I just wish that the Rainbow Condom Store didn't close a month before my 18th birthday crying

that sucks. We have two sex stores where I live, both of the same company, Adult Connections.. we use to have a few others but they closed down. There's a main one and then there's one called Adult Connection Express xd
Of course by nature they are 18+ Never heard of an adult store being 17+ though, kinda new to me

@Apple: I'm glad you see it that way too lol. I asked my g/f how she likes it some times.. most part she's on the same level as myself.  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:36 am
fujin_a_k_a_heero

that sucks. We have two sex stores where I live, both of the same company, Adult Connections.. we use to have a few others but they closed down. There's a main one and then there's one called Adult Connection Express xd
Of course by nature they are 18+ Never heard of an adult store being 17+ though, kinda new to me

@Apple: I'm glad you see it that way too lol. I asked my g/f how she likes it some times.. most part she's on the same level as myself.

Mmm.. I should prolly ask that. She's 18 and got a strap on...and like, it's so rubbery and ...blah.
I should ask what she likes. >W<

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:45 am
StrawBerryApple
fujin_a_k_a_heero

Mmm.. I should prolly ask that. She's 18 and got a strap on...and like, it's so rubbery and ...blah.
o,o;; I love how you talk about me without telling me..
D; Well pardon me for having a rubbery flesh-like toy! ...Pfft, you were the one who...

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:56 am
Devious_Kitsune
StrawBerryApple
fujin_a_k_a_heero

o,o;; I love how you talk about me without telling me..
D; Well pardon me for having a rubbery flesh-like toy! ...Pfft, you were the one who...
Dx
It's not like I'm hiding anything.
& I know, I know. And I'm saying that I seriously should have asked before I did anything.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:22 pm
I never used any so i wouldn't know. my husband isn't crazy about them but i still would like to try one  

Reashel22

Lucky Receiver

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Stiletta

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:37 pm
StrawBerryApple
fujin_a_k_a_heero

I completely agree. 3nodding

Thirding the notion 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:42 am
i only used a mobile on my girl once ;]  

harab serapel

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:49 am
xBardielx
i only used a mobile on my girl once ;]
What's a mobile?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:00 pm
StrawBerryApple