Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:19 pm
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed noticed the two guys come in. Before they could place another step, Ryed was right in front of them. "So you two seek someone with skill to join you on your journey..." He looked like he was thinking. "Okay, I'll come along."
...you think you can keep up with us, okay we shall see *if only he could though* what your made of, so are we ready to head off ??

"Do not underestimate me, werewolf. And don't think I can't see. I saw you coming from the bar you sat at before your 'friend' came to get you." Ryed was getting a little angry, but was able to surpress the urge to slit the werewolf's throat.
((sorry misundrestanding sweatdrop My character is blind he cant see anything, i was hoping to use that little surprise for later but oh well guess ill have to improvise)) dont you worry i trully mean no offense to you, your presence is over whelming you must been a strong worrior, ah if ony i could see you, but the aura shall do

"So where does this journey lead to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:34 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
Ryed noticed the two guys come in. Before they could place another step, Ryed was right in front of them. "So you two seek someone with skill to join you on your journey..." He looked like he was thinking. "Okay, I'll come along."
...you think you can keep up with us, okay we shall see *if only he could though* what your made of, so are we ready to head off ??

"Do not underestimate me, werewolf. And don't think I can't see. I saw you coming from the bar you sat at before your 'friend' came to get you." Ryed was getting a little angry, but was able to surpress the urge to slit the werewolf's throat.
((sorry misundrestanding sweatdrop My character is blind he cant see anything, i was hoping to use that little surprise for later but oh well guess ill have to improvise)) dont you worry i trully mean no offense to you, your presence is over whelming you must been a strong worrior, ah if ony i could see you, but the aura shall do
i amin hopes of finding someone, but we are to see what lies ahead for it truly is a strange adventure

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
intense_fire
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey

i am in hopes of finding someone, but we are to see what lies ahead for it truly is a strange adventure

"Strange adventures come with strange heroes. Wouldn't you agree?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:01 pm
yes i do agree, and strnger yet are the things these strangers will encounter  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:16 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

"Concidering my home planet, I'd doubt it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:27 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

ah an outer being no wonder your aura is so foreign to me wink but shall we move on i wish to meet some of those ladies with bunny ears on my quest, you know what their names are i cant quite remeber wink  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:20 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

ah an outer being no wonder your aura is so foreign to me wink but shall we move on i wish to meet some of those ladies with bunny ears on my quest, you know what their names are i cant quite remeber wink

"Ladies with bunny ears? Never seen one."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:25 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

ah now i remember, they are the viera, these creatures are magneficet and very beautiful, ah i wish to meet one agian, maybe fran  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:32 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

ah now i remember, they are the viera, these creatures are magneficet and very beautiful, ah i wish to meet one agian, maybe fran

"I wish for you that you will."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:37 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

so what Bring you here to this planet or why are you here to ask more bluntly?  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:11 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crazy Retarded Monkey
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP

so what Bring you here to this planet or why are you here to ask more bluntly?

"There's no place for cold blooded killers on my home planet, so I tried this one. I've gotten around pretty well since then."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:35 am
well lets move on and see if there is anything good to see, but i must go to the Garden first to get something.  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:41 am
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
well lets move on and see if there is anything good to see, but i must go to the Garden first to get something.

"Fine. We'll go to the Garden first, but I get the first ten fiends that come along our way."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:19 pm
understandable...*whispers* they are probably to weak to kill anyways xd  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:05 am
"I heard that!" Ryed clearly wasn't happy with the werewolf's remark.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff