Submit

AnimeGameMasterRebirth

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:05 am
Will it be turn based or something??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:53 am
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
Cadbury Creme Egg
.~.Lady_Aji.~.
I don't have a problem with cross species. I just get annoyed when people get ridiculous with it. For example: half human, half vampire, half cat demon, half wolf, yada, yada, yada. Instead of wanting to be half of two different species, some people want to half of everything.

What if it was a Scientific Experiment went wrong! the person was an experimental creature designed to have the abilities of different creatures?
I'm talking about the noobs. When some noobs decide to be half of 100 species in a rp, most of the time, they aren't thinking experiment gone wrong. They try to make themselves invincible.
Man I have abunch of parts and story behind that is that I'm just ******** up and really don't know the story behind it...like a werechimera or something...doesn't really add to stats but can help your character profile...  

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

Angel Natavi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:19 am
Well take my char for example. i am an elemental winged were-wolf. I do not play anything else, except for a winged human when teh rp calls for it. i admit that my choice was noobish when i made it, but i have grown into my character. (So to speak) I do not play anything other then waht i have been playing, especailly scalies, or cats, or lizards. i do not play any of them. Only my Winged Were-wolf character.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:47 am
Russ Kwehmoore
Most of us has a class of our choice now. For sure we're all expecting something from that class.

What skill or features do you think will be on the class of your choice?

My choice is berserker. I'm expecting a high attack stat, high HP, but a questionable defense, and a more questionable magic defense. It will probably have massive physical damage skills for single targets OR for targets around him (a whirling attack). Eitherway, he'll be all about close range. THEN THERE'S BERSERK. A skill where I'll end up sitting back and watching the rest of the fight. xd

He'll be all about killing his opponent first before he gets killed.
Agreed, also it can make the fights more interesting somehow.. tried lots of times in pen'n paper that I did the most insane stuff lol  

Daff-Power

death_in_stages

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:00 pm
im trying to get the class of Polearm[monk+knight] so hell need a high speed and attack with moderate to high endurance/defence, but hell have a low luck, and magic ratings  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:13 pm
Assassin. Stealth, ruthlessness, only a sword or arm-blades, and a few magic skills, but excels in the physical arts. domokun  

LoudKid

Distinct Phantom

Brennan(0.0)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:11 pm
I am either going to be a cleric or a mechanic.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:28 pm
My character... would be a prodigal, misanthropic longswordsman with innate magical properties. And these, magics would only have to be that of gravitation, and electromagnetics in order to completely obliterate any and every being in this entire thread.

Of course, i'm way to lazy for that, and I do believe participating in this devoid festivity would be unfair. So i'll take my leave- after all, I just want the gold for this post mrgreen  

Sir-Rauss

smoothiebuns

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:34 pm
i just started this so of course i dont have many good things sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:40 pm
My dream class would be a combination druid, mage, and fighter.
I would like for it to have somewhat average to low stats and a very basic knowledge of spells. However, it would have an option to transform into a fusion of myself and an animal to be chosen at character creation. Once tranformed, all stats increase, but how much they are affected is based on numerous factors, such as the animal, character level, affinity that one has developed with said animal, etc.. However, to counteract the unfair advantage that would be present if you could always be a fusion with this monster, you lose your sanity as you are in this form and slowly start to lose control. The longer you are in this form, the more it deteriorates your mind and thusly negativly affects certain stats such as wisdom as strength increases. Also, if you are in the form too long, you completly lose control of actions and may hurt your allies and even yourself.  

moboish
Crew

Chuchotement

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:47 am
Mix the sword of ageis and the turtle backpack and you become a blender! hahahaha.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:15 pm
Larco
Mix the sword of ageis and the turtle backpack and you become a blender! hahahaha.
Honestly, who doesnt want to be a blender wink  

moboish
Crew

rgjh8754

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:11 pm
moboish
Larco
xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:48 pm
moboish
Larco
uhm, a toaster?  

Austin Pamaj

Pathalo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:00 pm
well im new to this guild so idont know how all this works but my class i want to be archmage ill have high magcal stats,moderate attack,moderate defense,and moderate speed
my character would weild a longsword and staff with armored robes
basically a all round character

The Battle Arena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas