Reply Megaman Battle Network GUILD
Souls or Styles? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Masterss

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:02 pm
I have say Souls because there's much more than styles and more to offer.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:47 pm
i would have to say styles, because they last for the whole battle instead of just one turn and thay have more power for the buster.  

vgmaster1897

Silenfoot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:17 am
Styles are nice and in many ways better than Souls, but you can change the Soul you're using in the middle of battle. You can't do that with Styles in the games, not like on the show. Which sucks. I use a WoodShld in MMBN3, and sometimes it would be nice to able to have the option of switching back to Normal Style. Unfortunately, that would mess up my Navi Cust, so in that sense Souls are better.

Overall, I say Souls.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:07 pm
I prefer souls because there is a lot more variety and you can use more than one in a single battle, but I think chaos unions are the best.  

the third seat

Premium Sex Symbol

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Terra21

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:30 pm
I prefer SoulUnisons better.... and I've seen some things about DjangoSoul... You're supposed to be able to get it on Double Team DS if you have Boktai (can't remember which) in the GBA slot.... then DjangoSoul becomes yours... You have to have Django SP to use DjangoSoul as well....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:38 am
Souls are BY FAR better.... They offer more powerful techniques and have good attacks.... Like TomahawkSoul for example..... and Souls also give you special abilities like SearchSoul gives you the Shuffle Command to Shuffle your BattleChips around  

UnknownSora

Fiyun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:09 am
Souls, since you can get more benefits from them in battles(except for CustomStyle) and can change soul in case the enemy can hit the soul's weakness.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:16 am
are they going to be coming out with this new battle network for game boy advanced? if not, im screwed, and will be pining over something i cant buy.  

ichi-gahara

Nurse Heroin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 5:19 pm
I like the souls better because like other people put they offer more, like the MeddySoul lets you add extra effects to attack chips.  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 6:41 am
i like styles better only because they have a certain element  

sushi phish

kuro77

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:08 am
souls blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:58 pm
Souls  

Unlucky-chan

CT_Unlimited1

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:22 pm
Styles are def way better because they last the whole battle and dont run out but souls are kinda cool cause different types in one battle  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 8:20 am
I like ALL!!

Imagine this!

Bass Soul
Crossed with Falzer Beast Out
AND mixed with FIRE CUSTOM STYLE!

Can you say, its grtting "hot in here?" (Bad pun) Mass fire power, extra chips over pwnage on your enemies...Whoo!

Anyhow...

I like the styles because you can cutimize your fighting teqnique in so many different ways depending on terrain, chips etc. Remeber HubStyle anyone? PWNAGE! But they are harder to obtain.

I like Souls because if you wnat to play as a certain Navi, MegaMan can cross to him/her with Added effects. (Medli soul is my LIFE!) However Chaos Unsions spoil the whole thing because you can end up killing yourself in battle. Gardiun+Roll+DrkCircle= Maximum killover. -.-' But regular souls DO get boring easily.

I like beastout because there are so many possibliltys! At leaset 20 of them.

But I would liike it if they brang it ALL back so we can have HUNDEREDs of possiblities...And perhaps HubStyle+ShycroCross+Falzer Cross= SHININING PHENOX HUBSTYLE!

Hey its fun to dream! ^_^ I know theres no such thing as ShyncroCross...  

Mechanic Alt

ZenonX1

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 6:45 am
ain't it obvious? Souls>styles(except MAYBE shadow style) you can use the souls WHEN you need to. styles you can't switch out during battles  
Megaman Battle Network GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff