Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Weird sleeping positions/habits... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:26 pm
Timmy: Ah, things make more sense this way now. *nodnod*

Matak: Well it's good that you're closing it now. xD And it's even better that you doubt you'd be capable of opening that door while asleep. Though I can imagine you walking into the door till morning kinda like Homer trying to get out of the room. Haha.

Pure: Wow that's funny.
Haha, head for the bushes.. hey that'd be the first place I'd go to if there was a line like that.
What I don't get is why she's inviting everyone to sleep in her bed and then she joins if she's like that. *shrug* Ah well, guess she wouldn't like having PTF around then. >=}

Bella: Everything makes sense now! Except for the fact that my undies disappear soon after... you don't happen to... eat them, do you?

Pure again: Haha, just like me.. except I don't wear long pants and heavy tops... ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:59 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I've had conversations with my mom while she was prettymuch asleep. Once I asked her something and she started babbling about waffles. Hahahaha.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

Dazily

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:33 pm
      Hahahah.
      Dieu and I talk about this kinda stuff ALL the time~~

Well. My sleeping position is a pillow kinda sorta between my legs. It is a body pillow, and I hug it as well.

But my habits are like, my pajamas.
      Either short shorts or panties for me.

xD

Lol.
      I can't STAND pajama pants. Cause, as Dieu knows by heart, I get tangled up in them. ( we discuss this stuff a lot. lol )
      As for the top, lately I have been wearing a nice hoodie sweatshirt.
      And sometimes socks.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:49 pm
Manamii
      Hahahah.
      Dieu and I talk about this kinda stuff ALL the time~~

Well. My sleeping position is a pillow kinda sorta between my legs. It is a body pillow, and I hug it as well.

I do that too, only with my blanket.  

x3 thisismysn x3

DumberDan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:52 pm
Is it stoopid in here...

Well as soon as I lay down in my bed, I stare up at the ceiling and reflect on my day. Things mainly consist of "why the hell did I do that?!?"

...or is it just me?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:20 am
all i have to say is...O_O  

sethblast

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:33 am
Neko sleeps in a tiny ball.
:B

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:25 am

I sleep in the middle of the bed... and wake up in the same place, blankets also in the same place... but my pillows are all moved xD but still under my head xD
I can't get naked on my sleep because I'm already sleeping with only my underwear, I hate pajamas and what not, they keep getting tangled up =/

And I need to use something to cover my eyes because I don't really close them, and it used to scare the hell out of my sister, when we used to share a room, she would think I was dead, or faking it, because I would have my eyes open, but only the white thing showing o.ov

Dictator STD

Helium Voice

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:39 am
My brother once told me I was sleep-walking and went to his,
When I got there i was screaming (and loud) : "Steven! STEVEN!"
It scared the hell out of him. cool
And he was all like : "WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?"
And afterwards he told me I walked back to my bed...

Ohohoh, My mom told me i was sleep-walking the other night & took a shower!
When i heard that I was all like : "WTF? How could that happen?"
But yeah, it could've been, cause my pillow was wet...

whee  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:49 am
i sleep with a fan on even when it's cold out  

Usagimitai

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:04 pm
I sleep on a loft bed thats five and a half feet or so off the floor, it doesn't have any ladders or side thingies to keep me from falling off either. Lucky enough, I don't move around much in my sleep. When I sleep, I usually have to put one arm under my head and sleep with my hips flat to my bed, with my butt up and then my torso is sort of sideways...It gets painful if I sleep on my boobs for too long sometimes. I remember that when I was little, I used to wake up completely reversed from how I fell asleep, so my head was always at the opposite end of the bed. o3o

My little sister sleeps with her eyes half open. Its REALLY creepy, because if you walk past her when she's asleep you cant tell if she's watching you or not. ._. Her snore also sounds really fake. <<'

Yeah, thats all. 8D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:27 pm
The weirdest position I have ever woken up in was when I was little. (maybe 6 or 7) I had a bunk bed at that time, and was on the top bunk. During the night I rolled over the guard rail, but instead of falling, my blanket got caught under the mattress. so I woke up to fund myself in a hammock hanging off the side of my bed.

(I liked it so much I did it intentionally a couple more times.)  

calcifer9

Zephire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:50 am
I usually have three cats who sleep on my bed, so I sleep in weird positions almost every night xp Especially when one is in the middle of my bed and two others are at the foot. Get the remaining two cats up there and I would be better off on the floor @_@ I can't remember any weird positions that don't involve cats, but I once woke up with my head half hanging off the foot of my bed and my blankets pushed to the side...

Cats aside, I only sleep on my stomach or side since I feel like I can't breathe when I sleep on my back. Plus, when I was young I never slept on my back because that's how dead people were positioned, so I thought that if I slept on my back I would increase my chances of dying. And normally I have at least one leg slightly bent, just because it's more comfortable.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:29 am
whenever i go to bed, i make my sheets perfectly straigh, no wrinkles, no nothing (i'm major ocd, don't make fun of me)
but when i wake up, everything is sideways!!! seriously, everything! my pillows, my sheets, my blankets! luckily, my mattress doesn't move, but my feet get ever-so cold!!!  

HephaestusOS

Vixen_Oxy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:45 am
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

I usually sleep on my side.. but I almost always need a pillow or something between my legs and something, like bunched up blankets or a smaller pillow to hold on to. My mom sleeps a lot like that too. Ahaha. A nice comfy person makes a good substitute for those pillows. =P But I do move around a lot. Maybe mom and I are just born cuddlers. =P

...I laughed myself to sleep.

hehe i'm like that too
i User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cuddling ^^ wheeee
i tend to drool and grind my teeth in my sleep.
like if i'm sick and sleep with my mouth open.. hence the drool.
and i guess my now ex bf says i snore softly. fell asleep on thone with him a couple of times. used to talk in my sleep...
hrrrmmm... i sleep on my side most times, even tho it tends to hurt my shoulders and my wrist (i use my hand to keep me from falling on my face)
and i tend to roll a lot in sleep.. so i miss my big bed D:< with this on i have now i rolled so much in sleep i fell off and crashed into my trunk and knocked my lamp onto my head XD it hurt but it was funny  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff