Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

Hero Maul

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:53 pm
I'm noticing alot of newbies are claiming to be dorky because of the games they like. Every game has good points.

The ONLY game nobody should like is...Superman 64. Then we shall run you out. (Just kidding, if you beat that game, you're a god.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:53 pm
Hello, everyone. My name's Shenkomi and I just joined the cult. razz

I'm into Pokemon right now, but I've been replaying Paper Mario and Majora's Mask at the moment, so if you want to talk about those then you've got someone to chat with. razz

Oh, and one more thing...

User Image  

Shenkomi

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:55 pm
Hero Maul
I'm noticing alot of newbies are claiming to be dorky because of the games they like. Every game has good points.

The ONLY game nobody should like is...Superman 64. Then we shall run you out. (Just kidding, if you beat that game, you're a god.)
Hey, you're not new, or a mod! Get outta here cat-man!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:57 pm
HIGH FIVE!!! *whirls hand around in a wheel* ALL RIGHT!!! I'm going at it with SPIRIT!!

I'm Tookie (No, that's not my real name! D: ) and I'm 19 and, since I am on Gaia, this proves I have no life. I first laid my hands on the sweet, sweet buttons of a Super Nintendo at age three, after teaching myself to read with the instruction manuals for the various games. (I kid you not.)

My favorite game is Paper Mario. Don't laugh. D':

I sort of lost contact with Nintendo when I became obsessed with the later Final Fantasy games, but I recently bought a DS and am coming back to my humble roots. heart

Fun Fact: Someone once got in a huff and blocked me on MSN over my being better than him at various Super Nintendo trivia. To this day, I am still blocked... I guess some people are just too competitive for their own good. sweatdrop  

Pretty Pretty President

Yuji Ikaido

Rainbow Giver

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:02 pm
tis i! Yuji.

i'm 19 and i've been a gamer all my life. my favorite console atm is the Wii (i own them all) and I am eagerly awaiting Brawl to come out. I hope you are all as crazed over Nintendo as i am whee

Meta_Fish
Janet-san
Fish: Did you say chocolate? CHOCOLATE?! CHOCOLATE?!?! xd
Hwhat?

i think that's from Spongebob O_o  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:17 pm
Hello, I'm Tyhoon and I ... am addicted to video games...

But joking aside, my childhood couldn't have kicked more @$$.  

Tyhoon

Sylaenisis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:27 pm
Hi! I'm Syl. I'm obviously a Nintendo fan. I have and have played every system. I love the Wii and DS, the former travels everywhere with me. I also work in a video game store...so I enjoy talking about games and getting to know other gamers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Greetings brothers, sisters, goblins and Poes in Nintendo; I am known as Jackolantirn, and yes, it is spelled with an 'I' and not an 'E'. I don't mind being refered to as "Jack" or "Jacko," but don't refer to me as any vegitables or I shall steal your soul and feed it to a Chomp Chomp. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I enjoy the community gaming, and the feelings of accomplishment when I overcome the many difficulties in games. In gaming, I live for the thrill of the challenge, whether it be a long and trecherous journey, an intrecit puzzle, or defeating an almost-impossible monster... No matter how many deaths I take to do so. Glad to be with fellow Nintendo gamers!

Oh, and I have one more thing to say:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jackolantirn

Newbie Noob

Zaragoza_The_Great

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 11:39 pm
Hey everyone I Just got added into this guild, and I would like to thank you for letting me join. I also just started playing GAIA yesterday so im really a nub at this game if anyone has any tips or if they just wanto to hang out(in the game ofcourse) just look me up and I'll kick it with you. Also if anyone would like to add me to their friends list thay can I wont deny you. Hope to get to know the rest of you better. I don't really have a favorite game but one game I can say that i wont get bored with is actually Wii Sports, just because that's one game where you can always get better at.
Zaragoza_The_Great  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:40 am
Hi!! I'm new to the cult. I have an obbsession with pokemon and dragons... cause I'm cool like that!!
i have a ds and i beat up mario and luigi partners in time, pokemon pearl, sweatdrop lol anyway. i am new oviously rofl  

cristiam1996

o0King_Kai0o

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:51 am
HI i'm new and my 4 favorite nintendo games are Fire emblem, Pokemon, Nintendogs, and SSBM (and SSBB)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:11 am
Hallo thar! Discovered your guild through the guild spotlight thing. Yay!

Just want to say... the animation on the front page is awesome. I want one of me... razz

Anyway, about me... I like pretty much anything by Nintendo, as well as a few games for other consoles... so yeah, I'm not really... um... "games companyist?" o_O (It's like racist only with game companies, hyuck hyuck...) My favorite games include pretty much every Zelda game ('cept CDI, yuck), Chrono Trigger, all the Smash Bros. games, Halo (Gasp! A non-Nintendo game! Traitor! razz )... oooh, and Sonic the Hedgehog. And much much more! Too many to list. Yay me!  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

HermanIII

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:15 am
My names HermanIII and I've been a pokeholic for as long as I can remember. I've goten my latest team up to lvl 65 so if you have a team around that lvl P.M. me for a battle. I also love the Legend of Zelda my favorite has to be Majoras Mask. Oh yah and I kick my friends butts at Super Smash Bros. Melee so either I'm really good or their really bad xd . I hope to get to know you all better. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:59 am
Hello, I'm Toki no Yuushi (my real name shall remain secret ninja ). I'm 18, I Love to play video games (mostly LoZ), I'm into classic hard rock, I love listening to Nintendo tunes, I like riding my bike when the weather is nice, I watch a lot of television, I love to draw, and my favorite color is green.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Toki no Yuushi

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces