Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Bleh... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:57 am
;-;  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:50 am
I'm sorry if the pentagram I'm using bothers you m'dear...but I must agree, it's just an item for my avi...nothing more.
I apologize if the symbol bothers you, but I shall not be removing it from my avi unless I feel like changing it....^.^
For me, the pentagram item is just something I wanted for my avi, nothing more.
I myself am not wiccan, I do not practice magic or worship the devil, I simply like the donation item...that's all.
I'm purely Catholic....I believe in God, although I do not deny I am into spiritual stuff...spirits...ghosts, etc, but for me they are nothing more than an interesting, fascinating subject. ^^;  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Phanari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:14 am
Okay. Thanks for the sppology.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:32 am
No problem......but seriously...just...take it easy.........because honestly......it's not even a pentagram pentagram....it's just a simple gaia made, computer graphic......for avi's...nothing more nothing less. It's got nothing to do with Satan anyway....it's a part of the donation item Vampire Hunter's Hat.
It's harmless....trust me.....^^  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Phanari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:01 pm
Satanic symbols always have to do with Satan whether anyone likes it or not. Your denyal is a sign of vulnerability.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:25 pm
calling someone vulnerable 'cause of somthing like that kinda makes me feel like it's a little religiou pressuring. I'm open to religion, but I don't follow one. o.o

She is right though, calm down. x3 This is an SoT guild, not a religion guild. :3

Unless someone made a religion based on SoT. o.o  

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

Veycai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:58 am
If you say that the Pentagram is a Satanic object, then what about the Grace seen so frequently used in the SoT? How closely would you say that symbol is based in Satanism?

Don't get so wrapped up about things. It's not even a true pentagram. I've looked rather closely at it and, as far as I can tell, it's a simple star. All the points are not connected, like a pentagram would be.

It's this: http://www.tsl.state.tx.us/ld/projects/trc/2006/manual/illos/star.jpg

Instead of this: http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/29/34/23303429.jpg

Relax. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:10 pm
Phanari dear.......let it go.......please. stare
I'm not denying anything.....for goodness sake...it's not even a pentagram...trust me.....it's more like an alchemy circle.

Phanari, please just drop it, as Galen said, this is not a religion guild...we're not here to discuss religion.....unless you want to start a new thread or something and discuss it there...but no offense....but I think your just trying to turn this into something it doesn't need to be.

So just take a chill........  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Taro Momiji
Crew

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:39 pm
I dun likes it when fwends fight. ;-; -shniffs-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:31 pm
Galen Kiuchenathus Loiren
I dun likes it when fwends fight. ;-; -shniffs-
Ah, we not fighting. Just debating. ^_^

*Pokes*Your name's long and weird and yeah.  

Veycai

Phanari

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:22 am
I've seen many a pentegram in my life. And that IS one.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:27 am
-Fierce Confessor-
Phanari dear.......let it go.......please. stare
I'm not denying anything.....for goodness sake...it's not even a pentagram...trust me.....it's more like an alchemy circle.

Phanari, please just drop it, as Galen said, this is not a religion guild...we're not here to discuss religion.....unless you want to start a new thread or something and discuss it there...but no offense....but I think your just trying to turn this into something it doesn't need to be.

So just take a chill........

That's right. And I've seen many of those trlated to Satanism as well.  

Phanari

Veycai

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:38 am
Phanari
I've seen many a pentegram in my life. And that IS one.
It's not a pentagram. I told you, I've looked at it. It's just a simple star. Sure, the inside points might be CLOSE together, but they're not quite touching. It's just a simple star.

Really, relax.

Here, take this for example: On my pencil bag at school, I have all sorts of symbols drawn on it. The Swastika, the Magen David, The Cross, a Pentagram, the number 13, sXe, etc. etc.

Are you going to yell at me for having the Swastika on there? Did you know that it was originally used by the Hindus as a symbol of peace?

Honestly, just cool your jets. I'm half tempted to get that item just so that I can run around with that 'pentagram' and further aggro you a bit. People really get so worked up over little symbols.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:52 am
*pats Galen on the head* Don't worry m'dear, we're not fighting, I've no desire to fight with anyone..^w^ *huggles*
Makuta is correct, we are simply debating, though I don't quite understand why...t's already been proven that it's NOT a Pentagram.
As Makuta has pointed out, it's just a star....the points are not touching. It's not a Pentagram unless they're touching.

Phanari dear, you may insist all your hearts desires that you are right and we wrong, but at every turn, we are going to prove you wrong. You cannot insist that every little thing is linked with Satanism.....for goodness sake....even so, those into Satanism can do what they wish, it's their life.

Besides, you do realize...your outnumbered in this debate...^^;
If you truly wish to insist that we are wrong, why don't you message a Gaia admin of some sort and inquire about it...ask them what the symbol is if you wish. Perhaps they can reason with you, since you won't listen to any of us.  

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:01 am
I think we should let this go now.

What you believe is what you believe and what she believes is what she believes.

Whether or not it is a pentagram is a really a matter of opinion but in the end, who really cares? To me it's just another Gaian item. You could say that ... my kiki is an example of my need to hang on to childish ideals.. but to me, I use it because it fits my avatar's outfit.

Let's try to remember that these things are only virtual and however you wish to interpret it is solely your own opinion. Okay?

The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff