Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Want to tell how you became emo? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:11 pm
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
eri x core
Soviet Mudkipz
that beautiful wreck's response was weird....
her sister died at 14...
and her dad died earlier than her...so was her dad 13 or something?

As in her Father died before her sister.
Chronologicaly.
i know, i was just being a smart alic

Haha. Smart ace.
that's me! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:42 pm
yea
yea
yea
laugh it up xD
-sigh-
i love being a smart alec in school
teachers get pissed
principals office is coming up
yea its perty, indeedly, hilarious razz

-_Beautifulest Wreck_-

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:20 pm
-_Beautifulest Wreck_-
yea
yea
yea
laugh it up xD
-sigh-
teachers get pissed

We're not laughing at the fact that your father and sister died.
My bfs dad died as well as his best friend so I've somewhat been around that.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:35 pm
I am not emo.  

shadow_kitten2006

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:47 am
-_Beautifulest Wreck_-
yea
yea
yea
laugh it up xD
-sigh-
teachers get pissed

yeah, sorry if you got hurt or something, i really didn't mean it to seem like we were making fun of you. i mean i'm not completely heartless.
rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:35 pm
Lol.

You didnt affend me

trust me i dont get offended easily

unless its really hurtful

but its pretty, indeedly ok =)

@:Eri x core: Im sorry
about your boyfriend's dad and his best friend

That would suck.  

-_Beautifulest Wreck_-

SOLDIER-X Genesis

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 pm
I had a pretty rough childhood with my mother (fortunately I don't intend on being a mass murderer anytime soon xp ) and I had to deal with alot of yelling, and beatings.

I got away from that and am staying with my grandparents, so things are improved a bit. But it's tough because I can never satisfy my grandma, I am constantly told how inadaquit (is that how u spell it?) I am. I didn't really know how to deal with it, so I just let myself go numb so I wouldn't hear it... And I'm grateful I can let it out like this. It sucks to be numb lol (even when I put emotes like that, I stll can't feel anything)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:06 pm
i became emo because my dad tried to kill me and i dident know my mother untill i was 14 and my dad tried to kill me when i was 7 so i spent 7 years of my life living in an abusive foster home all i had were 5 pairs of clothes a razor blade and a chinese dagger that was the only thing to my name the foster parrents stole my razor and said i wasent allowed to feel good so all i had was my chinese dagger and clothes then i ran away for a month then the poliece found me and found my mom and sent me to live with her and the sister i thought my father had already killed it turns out my mother was looking for me too but i still cut and im still emo  

Zekeyel

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:58 pm
Zekeyel
i became emo because my dad tried to kill me and i dident know my mother untill i was 14 and my dad tried to kill me when i was 7 so i spent 7 years of my life living in an abusive foster home all i had were 5 pairs of clothes a razor blade and a chinese dagger that was the only thing to my name the foster parrents stole my razor and said i wasent allowed to feel good so all i had was my chinese dagger and clothes then i ran away for a month then the poliece found me and found my mom and sent me to live with her and the sister i thought my father had already killed it turns out my mother was looking for me too but i still cut and im still emo
truth please  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:19 am
i became emo for a lot of reasons like my father beating me, and negelt from both of my parents, but thanx god myfather is out of my life. because my old friends were assholes to me. thanx god i moved. i was depressed from everything and no one noticed thats when i first started to cut but then we got my dog and i came out of my depression. im 100% truthful about this she saved my life. and recenctly i almost killed myself but the thing that stopped me was my boyfriend. thanx god i love him.

anyway thats my life story in a very small nutshell. thanxs for listening.  

arya241

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:55 pm
arya241
i was depressed from everything and no one noticed thats when i first started to cut .
sometimes people don't know cause you don't show it, you can't always expect people to help you, you need to ask for help.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:46 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
arya241
i was depressed from everything and no one noticed thats when i first started to cut .
sometimes people don't know cause you don't show it, you can't always expect people to help you, you need to ask for help.

that's a very good point. idea  

SOLDIER-X Genesis

Kezaileo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:28 pm
I became emo because they made a style that fits me, and sort of describes the type of person i am.
And my life sucks, and decided ******** it all.
Went depressed and all that other s**t.
My family sucks and so does everthing else.
But who cares.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:15 pm
~You hold the key to my little black heart...

I don't mean this rudely, or anything....
But emo has just become yet another way how to dress and another genre of music.
I am sure there are tons of "real emo's" out there...
Just as I'm sure there are plenty of "real goth's"
In my opinion, it is just another way to segregate, and seperate the different types of people. I used to be "emo", I suppose you could say.

I was raped hundreds upoon hundreds of times by my mothers' ex-boyfriend, and she told me to let him. After 7 months of this, I had enough, and I moved in with my grandmother, who mentally abuses me. She calls me nasty things, screams profanities at me--about me, and then denies them. I began cutting myself December of '04, and in June of '05 I began to search for counselors, psychiatrists, anything to be happy again like I used to be. I was in desperate need of happiness. I didn't like being so pessimistic all the time. And so, in June of '06, I finally found a counselor I really liked, and that would stand my by side no matter what, And she was someone I could relate with. She was younger, and trustworthy. I could tell her anything. She even let me smoke, to get the stress out sometimes. mad In August of '07 I stopped seeing her, as I was happier, and no longer clinically depressed. I was an optimist, that chose to hope for the best and expect the worst. It doesn't sound too good, but think about it--It's a helluva lot easier than being let down every time something bad happens!

Yeah, suck doesn't it? I don't want your pity, or an "Oh, Im sorry..." out of you guys!

I just want to share how I feel.

I just want you guys to know that my opinion is, if you want to change, if you want to not think life is dull, or boring, or evil and mean to you, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! I did, and I am 100% happier. I am still with my evil grandmother, but hey! I have a 4.0 GPA and will soon be really far away from her at college! So, things do sometimes have a silver lining--As long as you color it yourself with a really pretty silver Crayola marker/crayon.

...You never knew it, but you held it from the start.~

Madame Facade

Klusterfuq

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:39 am
i dunno if i'm emo...my friends call me emo but i have no clue neutral  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games