Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Through Darkest Knight Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:38 am
Alpheus glanced at the newcomer.
"Where do you people keep coming from? And of course they're gone, I wouldn't go to the village if they were still there. That's suicide! And why the hell," he said, turning to Marten, "Were you at a burnt down village in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:18 pm
Marten met his eyes calmly. "For the same reason you're going there now. Curiosity." He walked calmly on. "I've found," he added," that adventurers are usually drawn to each other whenever there's danger. It's uncanny, but it's true."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 2:36 pm
"Marten, long time no see." Mirado had not expected to run into him again.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:32 pm
Marten nodded to Mirado. "Glad to see you haven't given up adventuring."  

Gredar

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:01 pm
"Same to you. Although, as of now I'm not on an adventure," Mirado responded. "I have an obligation to fulfill."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:00 pm
Constance giggled. "This is going to be fun! I'm going to come with you. I can smell the fresh blood!" She smiled. "Now I have three play mates..." She mutterd to herself.  

demonofwhite

Demonix13

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:25 pm
"An obligation? Ah nevermind, none of my business. Let's not waste anymore time, shall we?" Alpheus asked. He turned and started walking North again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:48 pm
"Right, let's go. You're all free to do as you will. Follow if you want. Leave if you want," Mirado sighed as he began walking north. "I have other things to worry about at the moment."  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 7:34 pm
Constance smiled and began to follow. "I should be one of those things. After all, I am hungry and your blood is warm..." She laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:47 am
"Attack if you wish. Just don't expect me to live if you choose to..." Mirado continued walking.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:52 pm
She laughed again. "Oh? You are to much fun to toy with!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:07 pm
Alpheus sighed. "I have a feeling that this is going to be a long journey. Perhaps I can work on my weapon along the way then. I have been wanting to give it another enhancement, but what...?" He continued on down the road next to Mirado, still pondering what to imbue his weapon with next.  

Demonix13

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:20 pm
Constance walked up next to him. "Life is one big game, isn't it? Just ask our little hot handed friend over there. I'm sure he can think of something." She smiled. "After all, he has fire in his eyes. Fire is hot as blood is to heart. A simple phrase, but oh, so hard to forget..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:01 pm
'Well, this is an interesting group..." Mirado thought as he walked. 'Two demons, a human, and a cursed outcast...' However, his attention was soon drawed elsewhere. The air became chill. It was not the kind of feeling one gets from the wind or even from winter. It was an empty, unnatural cold. The village had to be near.  

Masamune 5.0

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:22 pm
"Hmm? I smell hot blood and scence some of mine own kind? This is new...what fun!" She giggled. "How interesting..."  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff