Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Kingdom Hearts Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a sword?
  yes (flame)
  yes (aegis)
  yes (katana)
  yes (G blade)
  no
View Results

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:50 pm
kaiser321
kaiser looks over and sees berry near the boys room. he walked over and said "maybe i can help."
Berry looks at the guy" Yeah, i dont know where my room is at...and i dont know where im at right now in this school. Can you help me out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:52 pm
The Gothic Rikku
kaiser321
kaiser looks over and sees berry near the boys room. he walked over and said "maybe i can help."
Berry looks at the guy" Yeah, i dont know where my room is at...and i dont know where im at right now in this school. Can you help me out?"
"yeah, i was about to go to my room anyway. umm do you know which room yours is?"  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:05 pm
kaiser321
The Gothic Rikku
kaiser321
"yeah, i was about to go to my room anyway. umm do you know which room yours is?"
"nope...."Berry looked at the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:34 pm
"well i guess we have to go to the dean for that, let's go" kaiser walked with berry to the dean's office and said "excuse me, dean kirai?" a man with long white hair in a chair turned around and said "yes? oh kaiser nice to see you again, you're not in trouble are you?" kaiser chuckled and said "not this time, i'm here to help out berry, she lost her room number." the dean went through some files and pulled out berry's. he said "berry, room 285, i never gave you your key berry, here" the dean handed berry her key and said "i believe that's next to your room kaiser."  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:40 pm
kaiser321
"well i guess we have to go to the dean for that, let's go" kaiser walked with berry to the dean's office and said "excuse me, dean kirai?" a man with long white hair in a chair turned around and said "yes? oh kaiser nice to see you again, you're not in trouble are you?" kaiser chuckled and said "not this time, i'm here to help out berry, she lost her room number." the dean went through some files and pulled out berry's. he said "berry, room 285, i never gave you your key berry, here" the dean handed berry her key and said "i believe that's next to your room kaiser."
"oh..okay...."Berry looked at Kaiser"Can you show me where my room is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:43 pm
"yeah, i need to get something for my next class anyway." kaiser walked with berry to his room and said "it's right there next to 284"  

kaiser321

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:48 pm
kaiser321
"yeah, i need to get something for my next class anyway." kaiser walked with berry to his room and said "it's right there next to 284"
"Thank you.."Berry entered her room and shut the door behind her. She unpacked her stuff she had brought with her and sat on her bed and fell over a bit and slept.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:04 pm
kaiser looked at the time and saw that school was done for the day. kaiser went to his bed and got his keyblade. kaiser exited his room and headed for the training room. when kaiser got there the guards stopped him and said "sorry the training room is closed due to the heartless attack today, they're spawning too rapidly in there." kaiser started to walk back and tricked the guard and got in the training room. when kaiser got in the training room, 20 shadows appeared. they all surrounded kaiser. kaiser created a fire ring and they disappeared. kaiser looked around and saw 10 fire bandits and 10 big soldiers appear. kaiser pulled out his keyblade and killed them one by one. kaiser left the training room and a guard looked at him. the guard handed him a chain (the three wishes from KH1) kaiser looked at him and said "thank you."  

kaiser321

hydra4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:27 pm
account name: hydra4
name: Naota
element: healing
which way (mystic, warrior, or defender): kinda all around
roommate (either an npc or another person or you can be alone): none
appearance: User Image
personality: fun (is mute)
home world: twilight town
((ignore the keyblades))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:28 pm
Wandering the halls with his keyblade attached to his back ((sorry really didnt know anyway to jump in))  

hydra4

kaiser321

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:06 pm
kaiser headed back to his room and saw naota. he went over and greeted him. kaiser said "i got the sleeping lion from one of the guards."

(i really meant the sleeping lion earlier, it's really my favorite one.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:12 pm
kaiser321
kaiser headed back to his room and saw naota. he went over and greeted him. kaiser said "i got the sleeping lion from one of the guards."

(i really meant the sleeping lion earlier, it's really my favorite one.)
*appears out of nowhere ninja *well i recieve that two hours ago, but i dont like fire so i gave it back stare * shows the origanal keyblade* i dont know if they have anything that is like me??? sweatdrop
((i love Sleeping lion as well just go to my profile and youll understand why))

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Berry woke up and stretched a bit and walked out into the hall way and prayed that she didnt get lost. "Hmmm....where should i go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:21 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Berry woke up and stretched a bit and walked out into the hall way and prayed that she didnt get lost. "Hmmm....where should i go?"
*Somad wlks out of his room and then notices Berry across the hallway in the room in front of him* you agian, what? how? eek but? are you stalking me stare  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:22 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
*Somad wlks out of his room and then notices Berry across the hallway in the room in front of him* you agian, what? how? eek but? are you stalking me stare
"Hey its you..."Berry pointed at her door" My room is over there ...so ummm yeah." Berry got really shy.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff