Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Zodiac Signs (Don't Forget Eastern Zodiac!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPandaxMuffinxX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:13 pm
I'm a Taurus 3nodding

April 20 - May 20

I know I'm stubborn and hardheaded. That's the main thing about being a Taurus.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:55 pm
Lenre Li
Scorpio. My Chinese zodiac is Monkey, yay...

And most of what A!MG typed descibes me kinda, especially the loner and "suicidal for good reason" part. *shrug*

xp

Well, I guess I'm also a loner, and pretty secretive but I usually push people away and I like to have time to think things over to myself. That or people think I'm scary. DX

But I'm not jealous or possessive and I'm not exactly the most emotional person on the planet.  

Alienor Kaze

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:01 am
User Image

scorpio.
razz

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:18 am
Scorpio.. Romantic.. Able to save up and manage money..A bond takes a long time to form.. Well yeah I just saw mine on MSN.com today i was like omj and i read it i was like thats totly forking meh  

All We Know Is Failling

x_Silver_Starlight_x

8,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:28 pm
I'm an Aries. Outgoing, stubborn, always wanting to be number one. They're the 'babies' of the zodiac. They need attention and if they don't get what they want they can get quite angry. They like intellectual stimulation-cross words, sudoku, puzzles-and are quite fond of video games. They're color is red and their 'body part' is the head. They are the first sign of the zodiac. They are a cardinal sign(cardinal starts a season. Aries starts Spring, so its cardinal) They're fire signs. They're planet is mars-the planet of war and ambition. I beleive they're yin signs....I can't remember. I'll check later.

Yes, I know alot about my sign....I was reading a french article on it in class and how you shouldn't beleieve it. But the facts they gave were't the best. They were true, but didn't entirely apply to astrology. So they said that the solar sytem dosn't revolve around the earth, like it does on astrology maps-true. But your sign is based on it's position to the earth at the time you were born. So when your born an Aries, it was positioned to the earth in such a way on the date you were born.
The article also said that constellations don't exist. That ain't so much a fact.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:37 pm
I'm a cross between a Virgo (mainly) and a Leo. By my birthday, I am a Virgo, but various sources say it starts on either the 23rd or the 24th of August. I was born on the 24th, so either way, I'm at the tail end of Leo (no pun intended) and I do have traits from both signs that are spot on and some that are not-so-much.

I'm a virgin lion? lawl.

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

The Cherry

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:40 pm
I'm Aries I think. But I'm confused.. Some says it's from April 20 to May 20, but here it's like April 21 to May 21 ? @.@

So I dunno what I am xDD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:18 pm
Ya I capricorn no idea what it means stare sweatdrop and I really don't believe in it but I figured what the heck rolleyes  

monkeygirl93

PiNkYrAcCoOn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:37 pm
Taurus!!!
I dont now what its thing is  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:46 pm
Im scorpio. Self-controlled and calm...I dont know what the other personalities is but you can get them in xtraastrology.com  

The Alpha Cookie

Danni Tsuk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 12:13 pm
Leo, dont remember what it means but i know bravery is one of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:25 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Scorpio - November 7, 1985

Scorpio is the eighth sign of the Zodiac and associated with intensity, fruitfulness, sexuality, passion, power, leadership, tenacity, and death.

The individuals born under this sign are thought to be loyal, strong-willed, complex, capable of genius, thoughtful, supportive, protective, generous, intense, humble, quiet, brave, and emotional. Scorpios can also be jealous, stubborn, demanding, grudge-holders, obsessive (especially with sex), secretive, possessive, angry, suspicious, hedonism, and unreliable. Also, Scorpios tend to be suicidal and for good reason.

Scorpios usually can't stand surprises, lying/deceit, apathy, being analysed/questioned, being 'understood', excessive compliments, insincerity, embarrassment and passivity.

The Scorpio ego can also be the most resilient in the zodiac. You can neither insult nor compliment them to ill or great effect, as Scorpios know their strengths and weaknesses. You may not be able to insult them, but you can easily break their heart once it has been given.

The are often called the loners of the zodiac. In fact, they hate being alone, and this misinterpretation of their desire to protect themselves as aloofness is the most heartbreaking part of being a Scorpio.

yup, I'm Nov. 6 but in the Chinese zodiac I'm a rabbit. Ya know, I read somewhere that in Vietnam they replace the rabbit with the cat and I certainly fit those attributes.

I also find Scorpios tend to be spiritual and/or into the paranormal stuff. personally, I tend to be vindictive. Revenge is a dish that I serve best. I serve it cold and with a splash of irony, making it sweet to the palette. You can have it in abundance if you like. it's sad but true.  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:29 pm
Cherrylay
I'm Aries I think. But I'm confused.. Some says it's from April 20 to May 20, but here it's like April 21 to May 21 ? @.@

So I dunno what I am xDD

The closer to the "cusp" (the date that the zodiacs change) the more the person has tendencies to both attributes of the zodiac. For example, my mother is May 20 and she has Gemini tendencies but denies them vigorously with her Taurus stubbornness. Makes for very confusing and contradictory people.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:30 pm
OMG! My twin boys are Geminis! what am I in for??? gonk rofl  

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

caleb204070

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:59 am
im a leo, looked it up, and it says that im.

good arrow generous and warmhearted

bad arrow pompous and patronizing

good arrow creative and enthusiastic

bad arrow bossy and interfering

good arrow Broad-minded and expansive

bad arrow dogmatic and intolerant

good arrow faithful and loving

thats just how it discribes a leo.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff