Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>
... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:26 am
---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:39 pm
Nic leaned on the bar, watching, wondering both how much damage should they be allowed to inflict on each other before interfering, and whether she should interfere at all... assuming that she could.
The bartender would probably throw them all out shortly.
"Shame he didn't break the guy's nose." She remarked, eyes not leaving the fight. She was probably talking to Lutia. "Would have given him more of an edge... Doubt he'll need it--guy's drunk off his tail coat, even if he is putting up a fight." Details filed away for analysis later, 'orphan boy' sticking more sharply than she quite realized; the moment she started wondering about her own parents, They distracted her, either with a sly comment or an inner-head fight, or a reminder about what she was supposed to be thinking about.
They did not want her remembering the blood-stained field of snow.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:38 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:30 am
Lutia picks up Barington by the back of the collar, holding him like a sling she sets him down in the barrel.
"Thank you, I appreciate your assistance."
She looked over to nic and folded her arms waiting for the guide to start pushing the wheelbarrow.
Maybe those two soldiers will have an idea about Cadwallanders whereabouts. The town seems to be under martial law so there the best option.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:34 pm
She would have to wait for Nic to stop laughing at the Barkeep's method of breaking up the fight. It didn't take too long: a minute, minute and a half at the most. When she sobered up, she looked at the wheelbarrow, then at Lutia, said "I didn't sign on for this." Wrapped her fingers around the handles and looked over at the splintered door and creative Bartender. "You might consider using a curtain instead of a door next time. Pale yellow, maybe." And then she pushed Bari and his chariot out the door, fully expecting both of the young scrappers to be gone.
...orphan?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:22 am
Lutia followed along lost in thought.
What kind of person is Cadwallander? I had believed him to be an empty blueberry head with more luck than sense.
"Where would the door be in this mess?..." Lutia said aloud unintentionally.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:24 pm
Coming down the street towards them was a large... turtle-thing. With a chicken's head and wings. A rare Giant Churtle!
On the churtle's back, riding up on the shell, sat what appeared to be a little girl of about 7, wearing an odd mix of fighter pilot's accessories (bomber jacket, hat, and goggles) over top of a little boy's sailor suit. She also wore combat boots and had a machine gun slung over her back. Yes, the kind that usually needs to be mounted on a tripod for effective firing.
The girl spoke to the churtle.
"Well groundhogs-and-grenade-launchers, Tictac, what do you think we have here? That's an interesting landcraft if I ever saw one. Only two wheels, and powered by one biped!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:29 pm
"Are your googles to tight again P? Thats a bicycle! You know that device you rode around in before smashing into cabinet holding fine china two days ago?"

Tictac looks back over at P-51

"So where do you want to go?"  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:21 am
Lutia was looking around and did a double take when she saw the chicken/turtle being ridden by the young girl.
Somehow that stands out a little in this unusually mundane enviorment.
She stared at the pair for a moment curious what they were up to as she followed her guides wheelbarrow.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 7:30 pm
Nic stopped quite abruptly. If Lutia weren't paying attention, she'd walk into the shape-shifter's back.
She set Bari's 'chariot' down to the street and extracted herself from between it and Lutia with an absent "Keep an eye on him." And then she was moving away, walking straight towards the Churtle and its rider, one hand on her hip, placed deceptively close to the hilt of the black blade known as Nightmare.
"You." She said, stopping in their path, less than twenty feet away but more than ten. "What are you doing here?"
These two were not the garden variety of Thing that showed up in dreams or to feast on the wounds in the soul or mind of a person. Nor were they some small illusion left to wander. They were something Else, but Nic didn't know what.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:40 am
((heh, I don't know what "else" they are, either! xd They just "are"...))

When Tictac mentioned her goggles, P-51 lifted them from off her eyes for a moment, and looked at the people with the wheelbarrow again.
Settling the goggles back over her eyes, she muttered "Nah, Tic, I don't think that'n's the same kinda contraption. No pedals. And..." She started to act like she was counting on her fingers, but didn't get very high. In fact, she stopped right before counting "two".
"Oh, wait, it's got less wheels, too. Hm... I think I remember that china. Or it remembers me. I think I may still- oh, what? I don't know, let's look around. Or talk t' this person. We could do that for a change."
P-51 Mustang looked at Nic and nodded. "Hello, there."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:31 am
Lutia nearly bumped into Nic when she stopped and went to greet the pair. Leaning against the wheelbarrow with her arms crossed she watched as her guide greeted the pair.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:29 am
Tictac flaps his wings for a moment looking over at Nic.

"Uh well...right now standing and talking to you of course! Do you need glasses?"

Tictac sticks out his tounge and flaps his wings again.

"No really, we are just .....here....we are dream walkers. We can enter people's mind though the dreams. This one's a bit strange though."

The giant churtle walks up and kicks a building which produces a loud hollow sound.

"See? Empty head! "  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:19 pm
Nic stared flatly at them.
Dreamwalkers?
Such. Strange. Creatures...?
"Right." Should she... Well, she wasn't sure what she should do. Leaving them to run amok might wreak havoc with this guy's mind. Bringing them with them might absolutely destroy any chance they had of finding that thing...
"So you're here. Why are you here, in this particular head?"
She considered asking them to go elsewhere, but that cause trouble.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:34 pm
The girl perched on the churtle's shell leaned forward to knock on Tictac's head. It didn't sound as hollow as the building, but she did a poor imitation of his voice and echoed "See? Empty head!"
Then she giggled goofily, followed by a nod at Nic.
"I like planes and boats, don't you? My name is P-51 Mustang, what's yours?"  
Old Thread Bin <The Recycling Bin>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces