Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:57 pm
PinkSquid
Mmm well, I have some poke-art :3 this is my most recent of one of my designs....'Frankenzard'.
A rocket scientist couldn't let go of his Charizard so he brought it back to life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. eek " />

OH s**t! That is awesomeness right there!!! I am in lurve. PinkSquid, will you marry me? *is stuck on stupid-mode* blaugh I'm just hyper today. Yup, yup, yup! Food! I'm hungry! *goes to eat* Yum... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 4:39 pm
Great picture.

But a rocket scientist?! xd More like a biologist or a necromancer.  

Fischer

TheWhitePhoenix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:51 pm
*dies at all the pretty sprites and artwork* Teehee, it looks so good, everyone! Sorry I died, school sucks hard like that >,>  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 6:57 pm
redface Time now for Andrew to post his crappy drawing. It is a scanned picture that I colored using paint. I REALLY hate the feet. whee It was myself as a Pokémorph for an old Pokémon RPG that I used to be in. I know I drew another one the Pokémon form, but i can't find it. It was a modifed Mew. Anyway... redface
User Image  

Andy1989

PinkSquid

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:16 pm
CPanda
PinkSquid
Mmm well, I have some poke-art :3 this is my most recent of one of my designs....'Frankenzard'.
A rocket scientist couldn't let go of his Charizard so he brought it back to life.

OH s**t! That is awesomeness right there!!! I am in lurve. PinkSquid, will you marry me? *is stuck on stupid-mode* blaugh I'm just hyper today. Yup, yup, yup! Food! I'm hungry! *goes to eat* Yum... xd

Marriage! What a proposition. Maybe. If you'll buy me yaoi. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:19 pm
Fischer
Great picture.

But a rocket scientist?! xd More like a biologist or a necromancer.

Nah, I didn't want to set my goals too high. Besides, I like Rockets----and, what kind of biologist would force his poor dead Charizard back from the grave? XD
Only a mad Rocket scientist might! Ho ho! X3  

PinkSquid

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 7:32 pm
PinkSquid
CPanda
PinkSquid, will you marry me?

I knew there was a reason for that furry in your signature.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:05 pm
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/Suicune3K/Art/ericsui-pokemon.jpg (link used instead of posting the picture directly since I weren't sure if the dimensions of the pic would stretch the page)

That's the closest to Poke art I have that's recent and scanned. Yes, I know Eric (Stuart)'s shoulder is weird, I fixed it in the drawing but didn't rescan it yet. I also fixed the shirt and such. I'm kinda proud of this drawing, since I've been in a slump for a while. And yes, I'm that girl next to him. whee I wuvs Vaporeon, and I know Eric Stuart voices Squirtle.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Andy1989

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:15 pm
Sui Kune
Yes, I know Eric (Stuart)'s shoulder is weird, I fixed it in the drawing but didn't rescan it yet.

His shoulder is like mine when it is popped out of place! I bet he can lick his elbow! (Yes...I can lick my elbow. I bet you anything that you can't physically touch your tongue to your elbow; but I can!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:23 pm
Andy1989
Sui Kune
Yes, I know Eric (Stuart)'s shoulder is weird, I fixed it in the drawing but didn't rescan it yet.

His shoulder is like mine when it is popped out of place! I bet he can lick his elbow! (Yes...I can lick my elbow. I bet you anything that you can't physically touch your tongue to your elbow; but I can!)

Urg....must hurt. >.o; I drew it like that originally because of the position (and oddly I did have a reference when I drew him) and hoped it wasn't noticable, but Aoi noticed, thus it proved to me that it really didn't look right. X3 If only I wasn't too lazy to rescan the fixed drawing.... gonk  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Andy1989

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:37 pm
Sui Kune
Andy1989
Sui Kune

Urg....must hurt. >.o; I drew it like that originally because of the position (and oddly I did have a reference when I drew him) and hoped it wasn't noticable, but Aoi noticed, thus it proved to me that it really didn't look right. X3 If only I wasn't too lazy to rescan the fixed drawing.... gonk

Nope. It doesn't hurt. I was born like that. It's awesome! We were sitting in the P.E. room waiting for the bell to ring. Someone just randomly shouted, "Hey, everyone! Try to lick your elbow!" So I tried. Sarah, who was sitting next to me was like,"Oh my God!He can do it!!" It was great! xd I can also dislocate my left thumb because of my running straight into a soccer goal post.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:56 pm
Here's mine:

User Image

((This is my favorite pokemon. xd ))  

Xx_Haruka_Tenoh_xX

Dapper Gaian

4,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:37 pm
PinkSquid
CPanda
PinkSquid

Alright then! It's all set! You can wear the dress, and I shall carry you through the threshold! *is a proud groom-to-be* xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:55 pm
CPanda

Alright then! It's all set! You can wear the dress, and I shall carry you through the threshold! *is a proud groom-to-be* xd
Hey! It's a Team Rocket Costume Wedding! xd  

Zeek Slider

Hopeless Man-Lover

28,040 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Cash Grabber 500

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:12 pm
My best ones are either Pokemorphs/Anthromon (from my story) or casuals. I'll start with the most basic, me as a Team Magma Vulpix.

Picture link = Here.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces