Noir_Miko
KazehaneRio_FLAME
what's going on? sweatdrop i didnt see the anime...lol. But its so funny. ^^ Anyone mind telling me whats realy going on?

Okay. In ep 6 Maron saved and on granny and let her stay in hr aprtment sence she had nowhere ells to go. The old grany asked for a bath and the old granny was realy demanding. So Maron preaperd a bath. Then Miyako came along. She asked was Maron was doing or something like that. maron then forogto to bring the old grany a towel. so she said "Oh, man i forget the toel ugh im gona get naged at agian." she said it. So Miyako got a rong idea that its amna in her house taking a shower. And thest when u see the first screen cap i posted Miyako thinking what Maron seeing. Then The granny asked Maron for some beer and wine. So Maron went and got on the way to her aprtmant she met Chiaki. He saw the wine and beer and asked her if it was for her and she said no. So hes like oh it must be for a man then. and then hes like what if it is. But maron allredy to the elevatore so Chiaki had to ran up stairs. When he finally got to the 7th floor he saw Miyako by Marons door listing for something. He asked her whats up and she told him that she thinks Maron has a guesset in ther and its a man. So Chiaki got mad and opend the door. Then when they were standing in the aprtamnat they heared. "Stop it....! Please...!No more!" and they got a realy rong idea. So when they went into Marons room. The grany was looking for make up byt she was trying to open the droor with the underwear and thats why Maron said "No please!" and the granny opend the droor and out came bras and underwaear and Chiaki and Miyako just standing there and watching it fly.
OOOOOOO! i get it now. haha. i want to see the anime, anyone know where i can load it? (I cant use IRC, im computer challenged. haha. well, i guess i'll have to ask my friend to burn them onto a cd again. haha