Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Winter Plans. Got any? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iCrayon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:18 pm
I'm going on a cruise right after Christmas.
I'm so freakin excited!

I need a vacation sooooo bad.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:08 am
    Crayon: Ooo Nice. Where you going for it?

I have lots of parties in Winter. Birthday ones and a Christmas one. Wahay. I love Winter, although it has gone really cold really quickly. And I'm not used to it just yet. But I love buying presents. Fun biggrin

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:58 am
I'm going to sleep. If I'm not done with finishing my Fantasy story for extra credit by then, I'll be working on that. Um... Since I'm in Wisconsin, I'm staying inside. xd I might leave the house.... MAYBE...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:18 pm
I get to take my class pets home for winter vacation! They are degus and they are so cute! I am going to my grandma's house for christmas

and on friday I am going paintballing with most of my cousins and uncles. heart I love to go out with them like that except I am the only girl into that kind of stuff so I'll probably be the only one there other than my cousin's girlfriend...  

XAmberrXO

SmithPresea

10,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:31 pm
and from a parent's perspective: I gonna chase twins, feeding, keeping them from killing each other, finding entertaining things for them to do and avoiding family who seems to need me to be their personal social director. ninja like i'm not busy enough!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:43 pm
Ah. Winter Break.
I'll mostly be outside Having snowball fights with my bestfriend (who just so happens to be my crush. =\] ) Watching the O.C. With a bunch of my friends (and making fun of everything in the episode) Going to the movies, working on my art and blasting music. And me and my friends shall bring chaos to my small town. x]

~Crimson~Crucifix~

xXBurned_Before_DawnXx

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:23 pm
cry cus it doesn't snow here crying emo  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:28 pm
I ish doing nothing, sadly, but it seems like a tradition now. I haven't done much in all of mine. But sadly, mine is only 2 weeks long anyway...  

SeventhDog

Dedicated Knight

Lyyyke_OMG-

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:38 pm
Hrm Hrm.
I'll probably sleep winter break.
Right now all I'm thinking about is the homework laid on us before winter break.
Bleh.
Science Fair.
:/

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:58 pm
Pepsi-$3
Xbox 360-$300
Internet-$50
Halo 3-$60
Padlock-$10

Knowing that you'll never see your family members this Christmas-Priceless.  

DumberDan

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 9:41 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

This morning there was a dusting of snow that only stuck to the grass and stuff that melted through the day. It was still terribly depressing to see this morning. I am so not even remotely close to being ready for it to be cold again yet. The cold just makes me so unhappy. Ugh. >_< I need a cute cuddle buddy. STAT!

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:42 pm
    IT SNOWED NEAR HERE ON SATURDAY
    Maybe it means a snow day soon. *Dances*

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Usagimitai

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:13 pm
try to stay warm  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:20 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Timmy: Meee tooo. Ugh Snow sucks. Today it was about 10C out.. (keep in mind 0C is the same as 32F) and I had to ride my bike to work. By the time I was like half way there my hands were so cold and my trachea and lungs hurt so bad. Ugh this is only the beginning. >_<

Fujin: A lot of Canadians really don't like Quebec/the French. Soo I could see people from both sides being unhappy.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

hmm true.. either way it's a lose/lose situation to mix up ontario and quebec.
I just don't agree with their politics and I'm glad they STILL haven't gotten into government.. even if stephen harper is pretty much a George Bush except canadian.

But winter holidays.. We still haven't gotten snow gonk Once snow starts coming down then I'll try thinking more about the break.. until then it's pretty much too far away to think about.
(seriously though, global warming has really messed up our weather for teh past few years. Last year we got 1 snow fall and a bunch of rain, sunny skies, and warm weather for winter.. something I am not use to)  

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

First Kiss Tonight

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:39 am
hello random  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items