Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Boy Scouts... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready for Duty?
  Yes Sir!
View Results

Sakimichi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:06 am
- The Silent Hostile -
Ok so Im in the boy scouts of america... The thing is that helping people is not as easy as it looks... (for you its easy) Boy Scouts have to do more than help old ladies across the street... you have to do services, help set up, help clean up, pick up trash that people threw carelessly, etc. Theres also more than helping like earning merit badges to rank up or just for the heck of it... (Im Second Class btw)

So, any questions? Anyone a Boy Scout? Post for the heck of it? Be my guest...

(Feel free if this needs to be locked) sweatdrop

wow, as expected from a boyscout
My real-life boyfriend is a boy scout in the Philippines and heck they kept on running into trouble, especially during Catholic Masses..lot's of lower years faint and they have to save them..lolz whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:09 am
Im a boy scout im only tenderfoot(One more requiremnt) i got like 5 merit badges at yawgoog(a scout camp in Rhode isalnd) Last summer and it was fun and your very right it is alot harder than what most ppl expect ppl are always like yeah you only have to help old ladies across the street and clean up a park if you think that your a moron we have to do when i say have it is required to do service prjects (especially for eagle) and ive seen eagle projects where 1 person built a entire campsite, people it does get hard Very VERY hard  

whosamage

whosamage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:15 am
Silent hostile did your troop go to yawgoog because is aw two troop ones there and im in 107!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:15 pm
whosamage
Silent hostile did your troop go to yawgoog because is aw two troop ones there and im in 107!
uhhh no... srry.. my troop number is 1  

Baka Choy

Dapper Dabbler

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:20 pm
[User Image]

I was going to be a Girl Scout, but we couldn't get a troop leader. I think I was in 4th or 5th grade at the time.

[User Image]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 pm
I was a Girl Scout from ages 14-18.
>.>

I never did much. I sold some cookies and got pissed when these old people were like "I remember when these were twenty-five cents a box."

I wanted to say, "Well, now they`re four dollars, so buy some ******** cookies. >:C"

But I didn`t because that would`ve been mean.

My husband was a boy scout once. I have his uniform and I used to wear it on occasion. When it fit me. >.>

Hildr

Clever Goat

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas