Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are you anticipating for this month's sealed? :o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:56 am
User Image

i hope its something better than contacts. contacts dont seem hat amazing so i cant picture them as an MC> they could be a cash shop item though. O:

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:28 am
Lenre Li
Eastern Zodiac is a good guess for it... though people are critical, since it'd be too early to release the counterpart of Western Zodiac. xd Eh. I just hope they're good, though. *pouts*
    That's a good point.
    The animals look like a dog and dragon. And something else. They;re part of the Eastern Zodiac.

Duchess Dill

Angelic Gaian

12,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

-Macaronii_Fairie-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:09 am
I don't think they will be good.
a couple of years ago they were.
but they gone down in quality.
:3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:53 am
I'm hoping for a new backpakc or a cow plushie =3  

All We Know Is Failling

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:29 am
Lenre Li
Eastern Zodiac is a good guess for it... though people are critical, since it'd be too early to release the counterpart of Western Zodiac. xd Eh. I just hope they're good, though. *pouts*

Well they did released the gift of The Gods not so long after the gift of The Goddess
a Eastern Zodiac would be interesting
I do fear what they would do for the year of the rat
That rat on the head thing for the Halloween event is way too disgusting
xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:52 pm
I saw a topic in the general discussion forum talking about the same thing, lot of people there said it would be some sort of pet, like the dragon or coco =)  

-Creative Physco-

DumberDan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:56 pm
PartehMonkey123
I saw a topic in the general discussion forum talking about the same thing, lot of people there said it would be some sort of pet, like the dragon or coco =)
Yeah I looks a lot like a dragon. IF you notice in one portion smoke comes out of nowhere. Possibly a baby and an adult dragon. Or some pet of some sort yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:11 pm
I highly doubt it'd be another dragon. We already have Gwee for the baby dragon and then the two full grown (or I'm assuming so) from the summoning tome. I really don't know what it could be, just things that I'm guessing its not. D=  

Hikari Leonhart

Greedy Giver

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:23 pm
User Image

well the dragons dun have legs.. you call that full grown.
>_O.
plus you can never have enough dragons.
xB

and asfor the smoek from its breath. it doesnt necessariyl mean smoke, it could mean steam, which can come from most animal's breaths. a bull for instance is a perfect example, a very common discription would have steam from its nostrils.

someone in GCA mention something perhaps involing an OMG. animetype. once again perhaps battle related is what i keep thing. but with only the eyes the possibilities are limitless, cause there a few things without them.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:28 pm
i think its got to do with the eyes ...  

Geozeph

Shirtless Brawler

amigo bear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:53 pm
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

well the dragons dun have legs.. you call that full grown.
>_O.
plus you can never have enough dragons.
xB

and asfor the smoek from its breath. it doesnt necessariyl mean smoke, it could mean steam, which can come from most animal's breaths. a bull for instance is a perfect example, a very common discription would have steam from its nostrils.

someone in GCA mention something perhaps involing an OMG. animetype. once again perhaps battle related is what i keep thing. but with only the eyes the possibilities are limitless, cause there a few things without them.

User Image

te it seem to be dinosaur type mc or other prehistoric animals but for sure a t-rex is one thats what i think  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:15 pm
I predict....

Dinos & Eyes!!!

x3 thisismysn x3

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:19 pm
User Image

I agree witht he dino, but im not sure it will be an eye item. I think it will be two different animals to choose from. a dino and soemthing else.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:21 pm
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

I agree witht he dino, but im not sure it will be an eye item. I think it will be two different animals to choose from. a dino and soemthing else.

User Image

Maybe, maybe.  

x3 thisismysn x3

chingate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:30 pm
I'm thinking they're gonna be dragons, or dinosaurs. I know they're gonna be some type of animal...*points to new advertisement on homepage*. footprints  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff