• The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:29 pm
kakari Ohemi
Quote:
Dont bash peoples opinions.

I wasn't bashing peoples opinions. =/
Not once did I say "Your opinion sucks and Zero is better."

It dosent matter, they way you said it looked like you was bashing their opinion.

Sorry if i miscalculated but they way you said it was like you was bashing it, cause they said both and you said ''no you should say zero'' and that does count to bashing dosent matter if you say ''you opinon sucks and zero is better'' or not its still forcing somebody to like/say something.

Indigogold
Cross is sexier than both Wuahahahaha

LOL XD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:24 am
Quote:
It dosent matter, they way you said it looked like you was bashing their opinion.

Sorry if i miscalculated but they way you said it was like you was bashing it, cause they said both and you said ''no you should say zero'' and that does count to bashing dosent matter if you say ''you opinon sucks and zero is better'' or not its still forcing somebody to like/say something.

I said it like that because I was joking around.
Besides, if people find that to be "bashing" then they need to grow up a little and learn to take it, because that really wasn't bashing.  

kakari Ohemi

Motoko Sagashite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:33 am
KANAME! No Contest!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
I wish he was real! >-<  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:39 pm
Motoko Sagashite
KANAME! No Contest!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart
I wish he was real! >-<
Lol, I think it would be kinda scary to have real life vampires...O.o

And too bad he's only interested in Yuki. u.u xD  

kakari Ohemi

Marusera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:27 am
Kaname is hotter!^^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:55 am
kakari Ohemi
Quote:

Besides, if people find that to be "bashing" then they need to grow up a little and learn to take it, because that really wasn't bashing.

Sometimes people can get obsessed even when joking around.

And like i said i apologise, you dont need to go to far and say that people who dident find it funny need to grow up.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

kakari Ohemi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Tenshi Esti Demona
kakari Ohemi
Quote:

And like i said i apologise, you dont need to go to far and say that people who dident find it funny need to grow up.
Sorry, I didn't mean to have my reply come across quite so rude. >.>;;
My last reply I wasn't trying to say that "If you dont find that funny then you need to grow up!" 'Cause it really wasn't all that funny...xD I was just trying to say that if someone would get so upset over a little comment like that then...well, thats just a bit sad...
Anyways, sorry for the rude thing....>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:53 pm
User Image

Kaname
1-9
2-10(scary but so hot.. but still kinda scary like nightmare scary.. but still completely hot)
3-8
4-5(just not the right pose for him
5-6(thats a terrible sad face)
6-9(looks lyk a very nice a guy)
7-10

Zero
1-6(its not that he should smile more he just needs to soften his face up a bit or a small smirk or giggle will do)
2-(scary but so hot.. but still kinda scary like nightmare scary.. but still completely hot)
3-7(their hotter pics of him with blood)
4-7( if he was glaring or even smiling it would be a perfect 10)
5-10( makes me wanna hug him or at least console him)
6-10( looks lyk a vampire that can control his thrist)
7-9(if only he was bitting on the glove)  

honiroze

agust dreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:55 am
I think that the person who put those pictures together was biased, because there are a lot of better pictures of Zero... besides... He is hotter, but he's also better, so Kaname is in a lose lose situation. evil  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:03 pm
yourathenagirl
I think that the person who put those pictures together was biased, because there are a lot of better pictures of Zero... besides... He is hotter, but he's also better, so Kaname is in a lose lose situation. evil
Lol, nah. They're not biased, there are just alot of better pictures of Zero than Kaname....Either that or Hino is biased...>.>

xD
jk.  

kakari Ohemi

Phinixs

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:22 pm
ZERO all the way. i dunno why i like him better. and kaname is third! if your wondering i like ichijou second  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:34 pm
Kaname kuran the pureblood was my first choice... but then later on i decided that zero was not as ugly as i once thought... So right now in my opinion they are tied in attractiveness. heart  

Lady Pureblood

MikaSan_kill12

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:45 pm
kay, pretty much all the guys in vampire knight are really hawt
and my vote goes to kaname~
HE HAS WICKED HAIR!
(i mostly like anime guys with cool hair xD <3~)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:53 pm
User Image

Zero Kiryu

You're so lucky! Zero's a total hottie, he's a punk, and not to mention its so sexy when he bites Yuki.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart  

SteveBurnside267

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:34 am
yourathenagirl

Actually thats just your opinion, Kaname is actually the well built character out of the lot.

Zero looks like a normal bishounen that you get in any type of anime, kaname dosent he has more detail put into him.

Not that zero aint hot of course because he is (and he is way better looking than that president of the sun dorms XD;; ) plus if Hino dident try so hard on Kaname then they would be equal standing.

kakari Ohemi
Tenshi Esti Demona
kakari Ohemi
Quote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to have my reply come across quite so rude. >.>;;
My last reply I wasn't trying to say that "If you dont find that funny then you need to grow up!" 'Cause it really wasn't all that funny...xD I was just trying to say that if someone would get so upset over a little comment like that then...well, thats just a bit sad...
Anyways, sorry for the rude thing....>.>

its ok, im sorry to.

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas