Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Animal Within Us

Back to Guilds

If you were an animal what would you be? An interesting roleplaying guild that puts together humans and animals, literally. 

Tags: Animal, Roleplaying, Roleplay, Digimon 

Reply Old Threads
Koto's room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:13 pm
"Truthfully...I never sleep at night.If I do my lights on. But I usually go to sleep when the sun comes up. I usually try and occupy my time doing something. In the last city I'd go to clubs until they closed and just sit under a lamp after they closed until the sun came up. It's nice to have friends you know that. I've missed it." Koto said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:25 pm
Looking over at him Travis could see that he looked healthy not overly skinny like some of the people sie had known before that didn't sleep enough. "Have you ever talked to a professional about your past? They can be very helpful sometimes." Travis would know. Sie had lived with them for most of hir sixteen years.

(your mom left?)  

Heart Go Boom

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:31 pm
(yeah my mom wanted me to go to bed but she left...well she went downstairs. ^^)

"Well I would but after auntie...I ended up from one home to another until i finally ran away...I didn't have any money to get the help so I kinda just delt with it the best I could. It's getting pretty late. We can continue talking tomarrow. You probably need some sleep right."
Koto said smiling.

(i probably should get off so I don't get yelled at. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:39 pm
User Image
((KK talk to ya latter and hope you don't mind me trying out a posting style here... just thought of it. I can take it out if you want me to.))
Travis felt bad that he had to go through all of that alone. "Yeah, I am a tad tired. I'll see you tomorrow." sie got up and went to the door, said "G'night Koto." and shut the door behind hir.
(to Travis's room)

Heart Go Boom

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 8:41 pm
(that's fine. talk to you later. ^^)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:57 pm
Koto woke up. He looked up and saw the lamp. He smiled as he thought about how his new friends had heped him a lot. He wondered if he'd be able to help his new friends out. He got up and changed into some other clothes. nce that was done he decided that he would go and see if he could find Rayne or Travis.

(to the hangout)  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:25 pm
Koto sat down at his desk keeping his door open just in case any of his friends wanted to come in. He took out his sketchbook and drew some pictures of random things and then drew a picture of Rayne, Travis, and Zaku. After that he inked all the pictures.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:42 pm
Koto decided he'd go see if anyone else knew about the night before last.

(to the hangout)  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 pm
After changing Koto laid down on his bed thinking about the song his aunt you to sing to him to get him to fall asleep. Slowly he fell asleep at night since Rayne and Travis brought him into his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:12 pm
Zaku quietly crept into the room and plugged in the lamp, setting it lightly on Koto's desk. "Sleep well..." he whispered before leaving the room and heading back to his own.

((To Zaku's))  

Flint Jakobs
Vice Captain

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:12 pm
Koto woke up and saw the lamp. He smiled. "Thanks Zaku" said to himself. He quickly got up and got dressed. "I wonder where Zaku, Rayne, and Travis are right now?" he asked himself as he left to the hangout.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Koto laid back down on his bed. "I wonder what's going on back in Japan with kaa-san and to-san?" he asked himself before drifting off to sleep.  

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:51 pm
Koto sighed. He didn't feel like leaving his room. He got up and went to his computer turning it on. On the background of the computer he had a picture of a blonde haired blue eyed boy wearing a colar with a dog leash in his mouth. The boys shirt was starting to slide down his shoulder. Koto logged on the internet and started reading fanfiction.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:23 am
Koto shut his computre off and was about to start drawing when his stomach growled. He sighed.

(to the kitchen)

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

Willow_Scarlett
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:58 pm
Koto walked in, "Okay...now lets figure out what's goin--hey!"

Kousuke ran to the bed a fell asleep.

"We'll figure it out tonight. Good night kid." Koto said grabbing a sleeping bag and fell asleep on the floor.  
Old Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff