Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Five finger discount. ;D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Thrusts-
I steal all the time.
12%
 12%  [ 13 ]
Stealing is wrong! D:< It's not the christian way! [Nor option]
21%
 21%  [ 23 ]
I don't steal.
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Maybe once in a blue moon.
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

Blueblerry --

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:04 pm
If there was war....

Lol. Pelvic amazes me again. xD

I got some 30 dollars off the floor once when I was on a field trip [I was 10 thank you very much] and then this retard classmate of mine tried to tell on me. I kicked his shin [hard] and got detention. xD Oh well.. 30 $$ is worth it for detention..

*Edit: Omg first in the third page... O__o Why am I happy?

then isn't there peace?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:13 pm
[User Image]

I'm too afraid of getting caught, so I don't really attempt any criminal activity. XD

[User Image]

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

beyond absolute

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:56 am
I stole Yaoi at AnimeNEXT. ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:53 am
Admittedly, I'm going to hell, if it exits, because I stole $10 from a church when I was 10.
I would go venturing around while everyone was listening to the sermon and I found my way down to the classes where they taught Sunday school. Well, being the "good" child that I was, I believed it wrong that they had 5 and 6 year olds giving away their money to the church. So I took a dollar or two each week. >> I kinda viewed myself as Robin Hood, expect I never gave back the money to the kids. <<
And when I was 5, I would steal peeps from the grocery store. I would sit right there in the aisle and eat the peeps in plain sight, but I never got caught once. o_O

Ever since I was 11, though, I haven't stolen. I've changed I tell you! D:  

CuriousKitty

Fallen Insaniity

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:35 am
My parents think that I'm an innocent 13 year-old that would do nothing wrong. Wow, they don't know me very well xD. When we go into a convinent store and I'll stuff some gum or something in my pocket lol.

Also, when we go to a foot ball game, me and my big sissy, we won't pay. We'll just walk in. Yeah...... I've never gotten caught.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:16 pm
I stole one of those little 5 cent bazooka gums xd  

-Creative Physco-

Ambo_178

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:54 pm
umm i sole my sisters lip gloss and i kinda lost it  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:25 pm
User Image

i've covered pretty much everything i think.

D:

User Image

Sir Fig of Newton

-Creative Physco-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:54 pm
Mr. Fig of the Newton
User Image

i've covered pretty much everything i think.

D:

User Image

We could always discuss the greatness of Fig Newtons wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:18 pm
I used to steal like a madman when I was a kid.
My dad used to go to this bar that was in the same plaza as a Hills (yea, I'm dating myself on that one rofl ), when I was about 7 or 8. He used to just let me play around in the store for an hour or so while he'd have a few with his brother. I started off simple & small, & ended up with 3 kiddie personal organizers valued at over 100$ each! Yeah, I was pretty badass. lol The way I look at it is ~ big companies like that get rich off paying overseas workers nil for making the products & their store employees minimum wage for selling the products...it's just their karma! 3nodding
In over 10 years of being a petty thief, I've only been caught once. But we won't get into any of my other stories for tonight wink

NinJanitor

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:17 am
Lol. That happened to me at a football game I was buying a burger and they guy like didn't take my money so I just stood there. He was also giving me change when I didn't even pay him xD Well I still paid him cause he realized what he was doing xD

I used to steal shoe laces as a kid from stores xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:16 pm
All We Know Is Failling
Lol. That happened to me at a football game I was buying a burger and they guy like didn't take my money so I just stood there. He was also giving me change when I didn't even pay him xD Well I still paid him cause he realized what he was doing xD

I used to steal shoe laces as a kid from stores xD

We love are our shoelaces so your forgiven xd  

-Creative Physco-

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:10 pm
User Image

well.. i've remembered more. I 've stolen about 8 rings from disneyland. D:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:49 am
The only thing I ever stole from a store was a piece of bubble gum... which I promptly returned out of guilt. That was when I was but a wee child and doing bad things made me feel terrible. xd

However, as I got older, I did some pretty awful things in such regards. I don't do that anymore, mind you, since I could go to jail, but I'm aware that if I ever wanted to steal something of reasonable size from a store, I could do it. 3nodding

Sombra Mapache

Dapper Man-Lover

Sir Fig of Newton

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:09 pm
User Image

holographic pokemon and yugioh cards from target/ walmart.

... wow... i think its time ot admit i have a problem.
D:

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas