Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

mulanphan

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:17 am
Amelia smiled when Klara came up to hug her "Well good morning Klara! How are you feeling?" she said as Klara hugged her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:56 pm
Princess Naika
[ THank you Immortal crow!! ^^]

She jumped, a bit startled, but she was ok. She turned around to find a girl and a boy. They seemed close by the way they were holding each others. For her, it only brought sad memories back. she answered in a quiet voice. " hi... a new here, i am lost considering it is my first day here..." She glanced around to look. It seemed that they had come out of the main library. Her cat shadow suddenly came meowing around the corner, she picked him up and talked a little more. " Is that the library? If so.... i'll be on my."
{{No problem}}

Emilia smiled a little, Raphael remained silent, he wasn't that social really but he knew Emilia was so he'd let her do her thing. "Well hello then, I'm Emilia and this is Raphael. That is indeed the main library but please if you want we can give you a little tour or something. I remember being new here." She falshed a smile and then looked at the little cat, he was so cute. "What a cute little cat." She smiled yet again, she always found time to be nice to people if she felt that way inclinded

(sorry for the short post, writers block)  

~Immortal Crow~

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:38 pm
mulan008
Amelia smiled when Klara came up to hug her "Well good morning Klara! How are you feeling?" she said as Klara hugged her.

Letting go of Amelia Klara answered, "Me? oh I'm fine. How is everyone treating you today? hopefully they're not working you too hard! oh, that reminds me, did you need help with anything today?"
She loved helping out feeling it was the only contribution she made in the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:48 pm
After his training and shower, Jin walked over to the pile of clothing on the floor he had carelessly tossed there the night before. Shaking it out a bit he pulled it over his head and pulled it down.
His hand went to his hair and tossed it a bit then flattened it out.
He didn't spend all that much time on his hair but it always looked tossed in the perfect way as if he had spent hours on it.
yawning he turned the knob on his door and headed down stairs.  

haruxxx
Crew

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:58 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika
[ THank you Immortal crow!! ^^]

She jumped, a bit startled, but she was ok. She turned around to find a girl and a boy. They seemed close by the way they were holding each others. For her, it only brought sad memories back. she answered in a quiet voice. " hi... a new here, i am lost considering it is my first day here..." She glanced around to look. It seemed that they had come out of the main library. Her cat shadow suddenly came meowing around the corner, she picked him up and talked a little more. " Is that the library? If so.... i'll be on my."
{{No problem}}

Emilia smiled a little, Raphael remained silent, he wasn't that social really but he knew Emilia was so he'd let her do her thing. "Well hello then, I'm Emilia and this is Raphael. That is indeed the main library but please if you want we can give you a little tour or something. I remember being new here." She falshed a smile and then looked at the little cat, he was so cute. "What a cute little cat." She smiled yet again, she always found time to be nice to people if she felt that way inclinded

(sorry for the short post, writers block)

[it's ok!!! ^^ you are really good at writing!!]
She paused. she really knew nothing about this placed. She didn'twant to go, but she didn't want to get lost once more." I will gladly apreciate the tour guide, thak you. My name is Hikari Tsuki, and my cat, who is also my best friend here is shadow" She said in a queit but calm voice. She really didn't know why she was talking to them, though it mad her feel better after the incident that happened moments ago. She spoke again." though i would also gladly appreciate if i could find my room." She turned towards her cat. " wouldn't it be nice to sleep soon shadow?". The cat answered back by purring." Well lead the way, please."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:01 pm
((Sorry for being gone for a bit!))
She looked at the female in front of her. She seemed awfully bipolar, but everyone has their faults. She nodded once and said in a deep whisper, "Yes please. I've come very far," she explained.  

momitama

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:56 pm
Princess Naika
* walking silently in a dark and lonely hallway* well first time her and i am already lost... how sad... * continues walking into th unknown hallway*
[[Did you not read the rules...? sweatdrop Using *'s for actions isn't allowed. -.- I really don't want to give out warnings... But don't worry, tidy it up and it'll be all good, follow the words of my friend Naota-Kun!! (hydra4)]]  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:13 pm
"No matter," Tsshyeiah said quietly, running her long fingers through her long hair. "Any floor preferances? We have many,many floors and I'd like to know what floor our residernts would enjoy. We've got plenty of vacant rooms on every floor, so it doesn't matter very much to me which floor you choose..." She smiled playfully and her small fangs poked out from under her upper lip. She felt a sudden stirring of air rush beside her as her younger brother Xellious approached. A few strands of hair was in his face, as it always was.

"Someone new?" He asked Tsshyeiah, his voice so silent that one would have to crane their ear to listen,and even then it was barely audiable. Tsshyeiah nodded quickly and stepped aside for Xellious to greet this new person. He normally greeted all of his new guests when they arrived within his household, moreover he did this to be sure not to accidentally consume a blood of a human residing in his home. Names flew form his mind,but he could remember someone's face forever. He bowed his head,his severely long braid fell to his right shoulder. "Pleasure,"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

mulanphan

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 pm
Amelia replied "Thats good to here but don't worry I'm doing just fine. Actually could you help set up the table for breakfast? I need to start setting up the food. All you have to do is put the fruit and appetizers on the dining table." she said this while walking to the kitchen. Then she turned to Klara and said "And please remember your not allowed to touch Lord Xellious's or Lady Tsshyeiah's drinks and food. I don't know whether its their vampire powers or something else, they just know if there has been anyone other than me or the chefs dealing with their food."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:06 am
Princess Naika

She paused. she really knew nothing about this placed. She didn'twant to go, but she didn't want to get lost once more." I will gladly apreciate the tour guide, thak you. My name is Hikari Tsuki, and my cat, who is also my best friend here is shadow" She said in a queit but calm voice. She really didn't know why she was talking to them, though it mad her feel better after the incident that happened moments ago. She spoke again." though i would also gladly appreciate if i could find my room." She turned towards her cat. " wouldn't it be nice to sleep soon shadow?". The cat answered back by purring." Well lead the way, please."

{{Thank you, you are too ^_^}}

Emilia smiled slightly, Ack, I'm doing it again! Raphael is going to kill me "Well how about we take you to the room, you can rest and then we can give you the tour later...Is that okay Raph?" She asked, looking up at the older man with pleading and playful eyes, she knew he would say no normally but she had found this face often worked on him. Raphael let his red tinted eyes look up to the ceiling, sighing heavily. I could be reading my book, but no Emilia dragged me out and now we're playing tour guide. "Sure I see no reason why not. Then perhaps we can go to find something to eat..." Without another word or waiting for a reply he turned and began to walk away. Unlinking arms with Emilia and walking with a swagger that gave him a cocky air around, walking in the old manor in his usual attire that which you would expect a cavalier to wear. Tight fitting black slacks and an off-white baggy shirt and thrills down the front, with boots over the top of his slacks. Indeed Raphael loved to put in an effort to look fitting. It was probably his dress sense that made him so cocky and to appear arrogant, although mostly it was his anti-social tendencies.

Sighing slightly, partly in a little school-girl crush way and partly because she knew he wasn't happy from his actions. Emilia smiled back too Hikari, looking at her and then Shadow. "Well let's go it, appears Raphael knows where he is going" She started to walk after him, her skirt rustling again against the floor, held in place by her corset. She waited after a few steps for Hikari, planning to walk with her, not ahead like Raphael.  

~Immortal Crow~

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:58 am
Klara listened to the instructions carefully. Nodding.
"Got it." She said with a firm and final nod.
Flicking her dark bangs out of her eyes, she walked to the cupboard that held the manors fruit, which was also in the kitchen.
"By the way, have you seen Jin this morning? he can't still be asleep can he?" Klara tilted her head slightly to the side in wonderment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:41 am
"He's not, and thanks for the confidence." Jin, standing behind her said flatly as he punched down lightly on her head. "And if you must know, I was training..." He said looking off into space as though it was unimportant. Despite his need to be stronger then others he never boasted.
Jin's surprise attack-well did just that, Klara's body twitched.
Klara took Jin's hand and removed it from her head and turned to face him.
Jin responded by immediately retreating his hand and letting it hang by his side.
"Oh there you are." She returned his flat tone.
Jin was also a good friend of Klara's.
Together they made a rather odd team,
Jin being rather stand offish and guarded while Klara was friendly and gave everyone a chance before writing them off.  

haruxxx
Crew

xX_Naika-Hime_Xx

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:05 pm
~Immortal Crow~
Princess Naika

{{Thank you, you are too ^_^}}

Emilia smiled slightly, Ack, I'm doing it again! Raphael is going to kill me "Well how about we take you to the room, you can rest and then we can give you the tour later...Is that okay Raph?" She asked, looking up at the older man with pleading and playful eyes, she knew he would say no normally but she had found this face often worked on him. Raphael let his red tinted eyes look up to the ceiling, sighing heavily. I could be reading my book, but no Emilia dragged me out and now we're playing tour guide. "Sure I see no reason why not. Then perhaps we can go to find something to eat..." Without another word or waiting for a reply he turned and began to walk away. Unlinking arms with Emilia and walking with a swagger that gave him a cocky air around, walking in the old manor in his usual attire that which you would expect a cavalier to wear. Tight fitting black slacks and an off-white baggy shirt and thrills down the front, with boots over the top of his slacks. Indeed Raphael loved to put in an effort to look fitting. It was probably his dress sense that made him so cocky and to appear arrogant, although mostly it was his anti-social tendencies.

Sighing slightly, partly in a little school-girl crush way and partly because she knew he wasn't happy from his actions. Emilia smiled back too Hikari, looking at her and then Shadow. "Well let's go it, appears Raphael knows where he is going" She started to walk after him, her skirt rustling again against the floor, held in place by her corset. She waited after a few steps for Hikari, planning to walk with her, not ahead like Raphael.

She followed but then stoped. In a quiet voice she spoke " You do not have to if you desire not to..... , clearly your aura tells me incomfort. Your friend over is......... oh my! Never mind....... well as i was saying i can survive, even though i do not know the place... Shadow and I are ok." She silently looked and them both and turned around walking in the diresction of the library once more. She did not mind if she made no friends here, for she was left alone practiclly her whole life. " I shall be going now, good bye" And walked away into the empty side of the hallway. Once into the library, she sat in the nearest chair to rest. Shadow slowly made his way into her lap to begin purring once more, and slowly falling asleep himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 4:24 pm
After force-feeding Ceelleia fresh bread (and feeling quite food about himself), Klaash tromped down the many,many flights of stairs untill he reached the final white marble staircase. Taking three steps at a time and eager for food, he flew down the stairs and bounded off of them, his sneakers arising a cloud of dust when he landed. He pushed himself off of the handrail and walked into the kitchen with a smile. He spied Klara first, then Amelia, and lastly, Jin in the kitchen. "Hey Klara 'n Amelia!" He said happily, totally ignoring Jin.
[[Will edit this, =w=;; ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games