Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Who's Your Favorite President? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Pepper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:38 pm
User Image

Abraham Lincoln. 3nodding

~~ Panthers ~~

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:24 pm
In order
1.Regan
2.Jefferson
3.Washington
4.Lincoln.
5.W.H. Harrison (all 3 months of his presidency)  

James628

Fyre in teh Hoal

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:53 pm
User Image
My favorite is Regan followed by Nixon and then Clinton.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm
I don't have favorites in that category but preferably I like Grover Cleveland. The secret jaw ops that he had and recovered in a minimal amount of time to serve as president is honorable.  

The Lost Desperado

4,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

ryokomayuka

Familiar Member

10,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:38 pm
I would say Washington.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:48 pm
Stop flaming Bush. He was a good president, doing what he knew in his heart was right for our country. The corrupt media took everything he said and twisted his actions into unbelievably inflated lies to slander the image of the Republicans, in order to get a Democrat back into office. Unfortunately, it worked.

x_ScreamoSaur

Twizzle Dizzle Red

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:16 pm
Definitely Ronald Regan. I like Thomas Jefferson also.

MR. GORBACHEV TEAR DOWN THAT WALL !  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:23 pm
iEmoWolfie
Stop flaming Bush. He was a good president, doing what he knew in his heart was right for our country. The corrupt media took everything he said and twisted his actions into unbelievably inflated lies to slander the image of the Republicans, in order to get a Democrat back into office. Unfortunately, it worked.

Yeah I believe George Bush did great when it came to protecting our country. Those are some tough monsters in the middle east. They want to kill us ! People just don't get that. The media? what media? their a joke. Trying to steal the national enquirer's image is what they are. Those people are there or supposed to be there to protect us. They do nothing but lie. The drive by media that is. But now everything will come to light. I believe the people are starting to wake up. Now they see just what they have done. Obama said no new taxes and he would help the middle class and so on. yeah right. Where is all that transparency he talked about. Where is this going line by line crap that he promised? He never kept but one of his campaign promises and people are going to suffer terribly now. The country is has never seen such a mess as this is. Government fix things? what a joke.  

Twizzle Dizzle Red

Twisted_Lover21

3,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Ronald Reagan of course, without him we wouldn't have known what a bad president was  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 12:55 pm
Kennedy.  

TammiGirl

Pumona

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:46 pm
I know people are going to comment on this but, my favorite president is George W. Bush. He was the only president that stood up for our country. He went after the terrorists instead of backing down like Clinton before him. My second favorite is Ronald Reagon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:55 pm
Lincon,because he almost got his head blown off and I think he died in battle I want to die sirving my country fuuck Obama he can kiss my @$$ he wants to take owr men who are fighting for us out of Iraq just let us kick there Iraqie a**  

drewcrew9675

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:46 pm
Quote:
Lincon,because he almost got his head blown off and I think he died in battle

No. . . he was assassinated during a play performance at Ford's Theater. He also didn't nearly get his head blown off. Handguns at this point in time weren't that powerful. Instead the wound tore open a huge wound in his head and destroyed significant portions of his brain. It was a fatal shot, but the head was still very much on the body.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:01 am
Reagan hands down
and then Washington  

RavenX9

Rosary16

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:37 pm
1: Ronald Reagan
2: George W. Bush
3: Calvin Coolidge
4: Abraham Lincoln
5: George Washington  
The Republican Guild of Gaia