Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
Crystal Zodiac Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your sign?
  Leo
  Cancer
  Gemini or Virgo
  Taurus or Libra
  Aries
  Sagittarius
  Capricorn
  Aquarius
  Pisces
  Scorpio
View Results

GrumpyOldGuy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:16 pm
Gweener

Ah Grump! It took me some research, but I believe I have found the stone that corresonds to your sign:

User Image

Fossilized Dino Dung
arrow Wear or carry this stone to avoid unwanted company or attention.

Thank you Gweener.

That stone will complete my set.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:42 pm
Gweener

Aw, why not? We all have our dark sides, things we have done that we are not proud of, but at the same time, we still have our good qualities which lead us to do good actions. (and I know you're an awesome person!) Not only do we have to learn to acept the world as both good and bad, we have to accept ourselves as the same. It is a learning process. Acceptance will lead to happiness.

That is so true, I try and live like that and try to convince my friends of that wisdom. But as they say "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". biggrin  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:04 am
Hazumu-san
Gweener

Aw, why not? We all have our dark sides, things we have done that we are not proud of, but at the same time, we still have our good qualities which lead us to do good actions. (and I know you're an awesome person!) Not only do we have to learn to acept the world as both good and bad, we have to accept ourselves as the same. It is a learning process. Acceptance will lead to happiness.

That is so true, I try and live like that and try to convince my friends of that wisdom. But as they say "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink". biggrin

Most of the time, I can accept myself for the good and the bad, but for some reason, I'm not so good at accepting bad things that happen to my friends or when my friends do something that is selfish.
It's like my inner-child wants to throw myself on the floor, punching and kicking, demanding that everything be better, if not perfect.
It's a hard thing to do, to accept things for what they are. Again, my inner-child inquires, "why can't life be fair?" But with good friends, we can become fully aware of the world as it is, and together we can reach enlightenment!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:03 am
Speaking of enlightenment:
Seeing as Alpha and I are the only Aquarius here.....
we need to let others know how much Aquarius ROCKS!!!

Everyone is great! Don't get me wrong...but it always seems that Aquarius gets a "bad rap" or an.."oh...your Aquarius? *shrugs*" Type of thing.  

silly_sammy22

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:12 am
Hey Gweener hun! I read through all the posts and didn't find any mention of Gemini. So, where do I stand? Am I not supposed to be here? Iz that why I'm so confuzzled a lot?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:13 am
*joking*
I love aquariums. I usually butt heads with Scorpios.
It's the leos that get a bad rep, something about being arrogant and always wanting to be the center of attention.
*jumps around waving arms*
Look at Me, Look at Me!
rofl rofl rofl
OK, I'm just joking around. I know, being silly is supposed to be your thing, Sis!
But, since I'm no expert at astrology, can yall share what Aquariuses are sadid to be like?
*leans forward with interest*

Gweener

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:21 am
LittleTnCo
Hey Gweener hun! I read through all the posts and didn't find any mention of Gemini. So, where do I stand? Am I not supposed to be here? Iz that why I'm so confuzzled a lot?

*glomps*
I feel so honored to have u visit!
Oh! a Gemini, coool!
Ruled by the planet Mercury, the planet of 'magical communication,'
and Topaz:
User Image
arrow Wear or carry your Mercury crystal to aid decision-making or for happy traveling.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:57 pm
silly_sammy22

Everyone is great! Don't get me wrong...but it always seems that Aquarius gets a "bad rap" or an.."oh...your Aquarius? *shrugs*" Type of thing.

Aquarius is awesome. Period.

[runs off to consult Zodiac book] I will return with the proof!  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:10 am
Alphagirl
silly_sammy22

Aquarius is awesome. Period.

[runs off to consult Zodiac book] I will return with the proof!

*anxiously awaits Alpha's analysis of Aquarius*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:28 pm
xd Gweener, you're getting better at this form of wonderfully worked-out wordplay!

Tsundere no Shana, I blame YOU for making me regress to my 'Alphagirl, an amazingly aggressive abuser of alphabetical alliteration' mode. xp Thanks!

ANYWAYS! I was always an Aquarius, yet, awesome enough as it was alone, I didn't attain much knowledge about it until I read a certain book. Here's the first part of:

The Awesomeness of Aquarius
As stolen from the Little Giant Encyclopedia of the Zodiac

Aquarius - The Water Carrier
(January 20 - February 18 )

The eleventh sign of the zodiac is concerened with
- scientific analysis, experimentation, detatchment
- friendship, courtesy, kindness, tranquility
- mystery, intrigues, magic, genius, originality
- eccentricity, independence, humanitarian issues
- fame, recognition, politics, creative arts
- electricity, magnetism, telecommunications

Elemental quality
Aquarius is the fixed air sign of the zodiac. It can be likened to a paraglider, jumping off the earth to explore a rainbow, yet aware of the practicalities of thermals and how to ensure a safe landing.
Air represents the mind and the ability to think; Aquarian ideas may be unusual or even original, but once formed, they tend to remain fixed. Fixed air, in brief, is a metaphor for fixed opinions.

Spiritual goal
To learn how to develop true self-confidence.

The Aquarian Personality
These are the general personality traits found in people who are typical of Aquarius. An unhappy or frustrated Aquarius may display some of the not-so-attractive traits.

Characteristics

Positive:
Communicative
Thoughtful and caring
Cooperatve and dependable
Scientific
Strong belief in humane reforms
Independence of thought and action
Intense interest in people
Loyal in friendship
Inventive

Negative:
Unwilling to share ideas
Tactless and rude
Perverse and eccentric individuality
Self-interested
Unwillingness to fight for beliefs
Uncertainty and lack of confidence
Voyeuristic curiousity about people

Secret Aquarius
Inside anyone who has strong Aquarian influences is a person who is extremely uncertain of his or her true identity. The Aquarius ego is said to be the most precarious in the zodiac, probably because Aquarius is the sign of nonconformity. Intellectual genius, practical eccentricity, and mental oddity are all linked with Aquarius.
The typical Aquarius personality has a magnetic and powerful intellect. Putting this to good, practical use is the best way for Aquarius to build an identifiable ego.

Ruling Planet and its Effect
Uranus and Saturn both rule the zodiac sign of Aquarius, so anyone whose birth chart has a strongly developed Aquarius influence will tend to have original, unexpected ideas. In astrology, Uranus is the planet of the unusual and the unexpected, and Saturn is the planet of applied wisdom and forward planning.
(HARUKA AND HOTARU YEAH)

Aquarian Lucky Connections
Colors: Violet, light yellow
Plants: Olive, Aspen
Perfume: Galbanum
Gemstones: Glass, Onyx, Topaz, Sapphire
Metal: Lead
Tarot card: The Star
Animals: Peacock, eagle

The Aquarian Look
People who exhibit the physical characteristics distinctive of the sign of Aquarius often look like nonconformists.

Physical Appearance
- There is a distant, dreamy look in the eyes
- Body: Taller than average
- Head: In profile always noble with fine features
- Neck: Bends to allow head to droop forward or tip to one side when thinking
- Movement is not necesarily graceful but has purpose

The Aquarian Male
Not bothering to write this

The Aquarian Female
If a woman behaves in a way that is distinctive of the personality associated with the zodiac sign of Aquarius, she will have a tendency toward the characteristics listed below, providing that there are no influences in her personal birth chart that are stronger than that of her Aquarius sun sign.

Appearance
The typical Aquarius woman
- may have broad shoulders
- has a large bone structure
- las a long neck
- ingores feminine conventions, but always dresses in such a way that she looks stunning

Behavior and personality traits
The typical Aquarius woman
- has a wide circle of friends from all walks of life
- is concerned about and deeply involved in the community
- is adept at getting people to settle feuds
- can be totally unpredictable
- has a wide variety of interests and a mind of her own
- will have a basic lack of self-confidence
- can be easygoing and accepts the many differences among people

There's more, but I won't bother to bore you with it unless there's sufficient interest.  

Alphagirl

Ace of Hearts

20,075 Points
  • Mid-Rank Major 50
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Partygoer 500

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:47 am
Gweener
LittleTnCo

*glomps*
I feel so honored to have u visit!
Oh! a Gemini, coool!
Ruled by the planet Mercury, the planet of 'magical communication,'
and Topaz:
User Image
arrow Wear or carry your Mercury crystal to aid decision-making or for happy traveling.

Oh, so that's where I messed up. Instead of looking into the Topaz; I kept looking into the light.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:59 pm
O.O;;
-Runs out to buy some amehyst stuff-
Uh. I had no idea amehyst was my gem.

@Alphagirl -
Analysis of Scorpio puh-lese? ;D  

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

Berryl

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:58 am
Hey Gweener^^ Whats with Sagitarius?
Thats my sign question  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:15 am
Berryl
Hey Gweener^^ Whats with Sagitarius?
Thats my sign question

I've tried to get in touch with Alphagirl to get some information on ohter signs, but I'm going to have to get my hands on that book... or one like it! (And that may be a while since I just had to purchase all four of the Twilight books for my collection xd ) I love the details she was able to give on Aquarius!
But this is your information on your crystal:

Jupiter rules Sagittarius.
Your stone is called "Lapis lazli."
It has always been known as the "eye of wisdom" and, like Jupiter, represents truth and meaning in life.

User Image

arrow Carry this stone when you want to discover deeper truths.

Gweener

Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces