Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Oh jeez. D: Joy, more death threats. =/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deprimo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:47 pm
CuriousKitty
I've been threatened before. It was in 6th grade. One of my friends had what my friends and I like to call a "Stalker friend". She was a friend, but she was super protective of her and my friend didn't even like her much.
So, anyway. One day I was walking with my friend and "stalker-girl" to the bus and after my friend got on her bus "stalker-girl" told me that if I didn't leave "Barbara" (We'll call my friend that) alone, that I would regret it.

Personally she picked a fight with the wrong person, I told the teachers and we had peer mediation. Nothing happened to her, she denied the whole thing, no one got in trouble but me (WTF?). But the more she threatened me the more I ignored her. Eventually I told her to jump in a lake and she left me alone. p:

As for your problem. I wish I could come and rescue you. D: No one would mess with you if you had a senior on you side. [/delusions]
I'd probably just make it worse, though. sweatdrop The second you get a letter I'd probably be tempted to hold it in the air and yell "WHO THE HELL SENT THIS!?" sweatdrop

xDDDDDDDDDDD
That might be a good thing. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:07 pm
User Image

So give me something to
believe...
&&&&

Ack.
I'm so sorry that you and your friends have a scary stalker. D: I've never experienced any threat-notes/stalkers before. (Yet, anyway.)

Threatening to kill you though? Dayum, that's pretty serious, even if it's an empty threat. :/

I hope you find out who it is soon. . .

&&&&
Cause I am living just to
breathe...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Minako]

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:18 pm
wow.. what a situation.

I have never had such a thing happen to me.

But it's good that the school is being serious about this. We don't have security cameras in our hallways either, only outside and in the cafeteria, as so to prevent food fights.
But seriously.. stalkers are weird buggers. Seriously, does this person just have tons of free time? I never understand people like that  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:05 pm
a 12 gauge can solve any problem  

V379

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:06 pm
Waaah. That's so scary! gonk
Hopefully no one gets hurt.
If that happened to me I'd be so insanely paranoid. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:07 pm
V379

Useless post is useless.

(anybody else see the irony here? xD)

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

V379

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:44 pm
`Tahirah
V379

Useless post is useless.

(anybody else see the irony here? xD)

but the funny part is that the person that was telling the person that posted the useless post that their post was a useless post, posted a useless post to tell the person that posted the useless post while unbenounced to them the poster knew that their post was useless
(yes)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:03 pm
Note: those who saw my post before this edit, disreguard that.

Someone is real jealous and needs to get over herself. I've seen people at my school who fought over a baby blue hoodie, which is just as stupid, but never anything as bad as this :s

Hopefully the school'll know who's doing it. If all else fails, look around and be extra observant, looking for anyone who's acting awkward. If you find the person, then continue being observant, and watch her moves carefully, while at the same time looking after yourself and your friends. Always hang out in groups and make sure there's a witness somewhere should something happen so someone will back you up.

Carry something in your hands or pocket (like a binder or pencil) just in case said person decides to attack you, and you need something to defend yourself with. I suggest you get a freshly sharpened wooden pencil and a binder with the most stuff inside razz

Nephrastar

spider loves the GGS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:48 pm
Word I Am
Blood Raevyn
Simplistic-Tyranny

Does your school have security cameras that could identify the person sticking these notes into your locker? That I can say, would be the safest way to solve this. 3nodding

The school should have security cameras. They're put into the school for many situations, including this one. The only places they're really not allowed to have them is in the bathrooms and changerooms. Other than those places, they can be anywhere in the school as well as being hidden.

Word; I think you should ask the principal if there are any cameras in the school and if there are, then you could easily find out that way who's doing this. If not, and if you have some sort of camera, try and set one up somewhere near your locker, or the locker that gets the most notes and try and find out that way.if shes stalking u then wouldn't she see u put the camera in
If you find out who this person is, me assuming you're in highschool or possibly higher education, they could be charged with uttering death threats. I know for a fact that schools do not take threats lightly.

:33333
They have security cameras, but for some stupid reason they
don't have them in the halls. :[
& I should try that, set up a camera near April's locker.
Oh, and my math teacher's going on a stakeout next week.
if u put the camera thing in ur locker since she's stalking u she'll see it... also i have a crazy idea that might be true (i forget who they don't want u to be friends with) but whoever that is might just not want to be ur friend or just might like the guy ur talking to.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:01 pm
WORD!~!

i dont want you to die T-T

Just tell your parents and you might skip school.
also make a list of who doesnt like you.

your still young..nothing to worry about  

zomgwhee

All We Know Is Failling

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:04 pm
I would not be surprised if something like this happened to me. I doo have a lot of haters and lovers too xD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:41 pm
All We Know Is Failling
I would not be surprised if something like this happened to me. I do have a lot of haters and lovers too xD

I don't see how this is relevant but okay.

I agree with Nephrastar on having a witness and something to defend yourself with. 3nodding and if all else fails, scream really loud. Someone is bound to hear you.

I have to go to bed, but I hope you and your friends are safe this weekend Word. I'm praying that this gets resolved fast.

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:17 pm
Yay for most Michigan schools not having security unless absolutely neccessary! stare

Must I come down there and resolve this myself? Stalkers are so not cool, dude. D<  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:24 pm
It's probably all talk. It is said that people most likely to commit murders are men aged 18-30. This includes roughly 70% of murders. Read it outta Guinness Book of Records.

There is a slight chance however this person could be in the 30% of all other people. However I suggest you walk with caution. Don't walk alone. Tell a parent or a teacher, they can take action agains it. Also, tell the police, they can deal with that sort of thing. Don't be afraid to report it. You won't be punished for saying so the other person will. You're not a snitch if you get a death threat. Snitching is for stuff like ratting out friends to get out of trouble, this is the opposite, you're ratting out someone who is a potential murderer. Make sure your friends are in fact your friends, last thing you want is to walk into an alleway and getting cornered by "friends".

DON'T TAKE THESE SORT OF THINGS LIGHTLY! This could be the next Virginia Tech. Don't hesitate to report!

Despite these threats. I believe it's just a form of jealousy. Hey, it's school. Real life drama is how I like to call it. Just be careful out there. Don't need to wake up and find bloody murder all over our newscast. Consider a stakeout.  

DumberDan

N0 C010RZ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:32 pm
There is one VERY VERY VERY SIMPLE and simple minded solution
if anyone directly trys to kill you
do what that weird kid in one of my classes does
GIVE HER A BIG HUG!
while she is distracted report her to the police or something  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff