Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
Favorite FMWS song! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:44 pm
yeah... route L's original version is the best!

(btw, anyone found a clip where takuto is singing his version of "myself"? *loves his voice*)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:45 pm
Shyrendora
(btw, anyone found a clip where takuto is singing his version of "myself"? *loves his voice*)
Yup. I have a tv-rip version of it. I can upload it on yousendit, if you want. I wish they made a full version of Myself like they did for Meroko. >.<  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Shyrendora

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:03 am
Yonaki
Shyrendora
Yup. I have a tv-rip version of it. I can upload it on yousendit, if you want. I wish they made a full version of Myself like they did for Meroko. >.<
yeah. crying and meroko's voice was faltering at some tones... >.<

*huggles* yayy!! please do!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:06 am
Oh. and do anyone play the piano in this guild? (needs help with transcribing Smile).  

Shyrendora

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:58 am
Everyone was talking about the song Etrange...I went to an anime mp3 site that I always go to and Etrange was listed under Full Moon wo Sagashite. Maybe that was a mistake? Or maybe someone requested it.. confused  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:06 pm
Shyrendora
*huggles* yayy!! please do!
Myself [Takuto / TV-rip version]

Aisu-Kitsune
Everyone was talking about the song Etrange...I went to an anime mp3 site that I always go to and Etrange was listed under Full Moon wo Sagashite. Maybe that was a mistake? Or maybe someone requested it.. confused
Not really. Etrange is not played in the anime, but it is on one of the soundtracks, I think. Most likely the owner of the site put it under Full Moon wo Sagashite is because it's on the soundtrack.  

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:24 pm
Shyrendora
Oh. and do anyone play the piano in this guild? (needs help with transcribing Smile).

I do play the piano but I really really suck... crying Yes I do. I really really do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:27 pm
I used to play a little piano...but I mainly play flute now. There isn't much I can do there. D:

Hey, did anyone notice that in the episode that Meroko was getting the Flower of Forgetfulness and Mitsuki sings to help her, her voice when singing Myself is REALLY loud? I thought when she was twelve she couldn't sing loudly...

Anyway. Thanks for the link to that site, Yonaki! I love their music selection and gallery...

Lepidus Light

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:24 pm
Lepidus Light
I used to play a little piano...but I mainly play flute now. There isn't much I can do there. D:

Hey, did anyone notice that in the episode that Meroko was getting the Flower of Forgetfulness and Mitsuki sings to help her, her voice when singing Myself is REALLY loud? I thought when she was twelve she couldn't sing loudly...

Anyway. Thanks for the link to that site, Yonaki! I love their music selection and gallery...

Is it just me or did the first time I quoted this thing my post got deleted? Anyways I shall post again. whee

Maybe for once Mitsuki's cancer let her have one chance of singing that loudly...or maybe she was just singing quietly but it was more amplified for us to hear just because they liked it that way? whee I dunno...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:27 pm
Meroko was probably just hearing Mitsuki's heart's song, as they would say in the manga. xd You can give them a few plot conveniences. What's a story without them occasionally, after all?  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:21 pm
cc-haruna
Lepidus Light

Is it just me or did the first time I quoted this thing my post got deleted? Anyways I shall post again. whee

Maybe for once Mitsuki's cancer let her have one chance of singing that loudly...or maybe she was just singing quietly but it was more amplified for us to hear just because they liked it that way? whee I dunno...

xD Couldn't be sure.

Hmmm, good idea. But it's kind of weird since when she's twelve and sings, her voice is quiet and light - a little higher than that. But when she sang there, I was like, "WHOA."

MemoryDragon

Meroko was probably just hearing Mitsuki's heart's song, as they would say in the manga. xd You can give them a few plot conveniences. What's a story without them occasionally, after all?

Tee-hee, you carry a good point there. That's very, very true, but it just seems a little...odd. o_o Perhaps it was because she was so earnest in aiding Meroko through song that she was able to sing like that? Hmmm...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:19 pm
Lepidus Light

No problem. ^^

I haven't seen that episode yet so I wouldn't know.

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:56 am
Yonaki
solarfacade
Yonaki
DemonHunterNaomi
Does anyone know where I can get Focus? (Am I even allowed to ask that sort of question, where to download something? I feel like I shouldn''t be...)
I know a site where you can download that song, along with the others. But like you said, I''m not sure if we''re allowed to share download links here. sweatdrop

Go ahead, it''s fine. If it''s not, Kaze can kick my butt. xd
Alrighty, the site is here. The site is in German, but it''s very easy to navigate.

OMG, thank you so much~! whee I have to go listen now. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:50 pm
Shyrendora
I play the piano--but I have no idea how to transcribe crying I tried and failed miserably @_@
>< Eternal Snow is hard to play on the piano--I can only play up a bit past the first verse and then it's downhill from there @___@;;;  

Mikanne

SugaKitten

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:59 am
i really like 'Myself' heart  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items