Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Introductions (Please post here first) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:57 am
^^ Anything crazy sounds alright to me 8D  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:33 pm
Awesome Posts! I am glad to meet you all! *huggles*  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:53 pm
Lyht
Oops I thought I did this.. >,>;

Name/Nickname: Usually on Gaia just Lyht. But you can call me Lee. Or Jadey. Or Kitty-kat.
Favorite Thing(s): Drawing, role playing, writing, friends, music, manga, black things (but Lyht not emo! D; ), talking in the third person, Taco Bell, traveling, purple, wolves, cats, animals in general, hugs, people who are nice, people who donate, people who snuggle, touchy people who hug and stuff, funny movies, action movies, long books that are interesting, Lord of the Rings, Tolkien, a good story-line, avariels, elves, dragons, this smiley "^_^"...
Least Favorite Thing(s): Most green veggies, people who can't admit they're wrong, illiterate people or people who use l337 speak, debating, screamo music, people who think they're perfect, people who brag a lot, people who love being emo, beggars, spammers... Wow I have a long list here...
How you found our gang: LittleTnCo invited me. 4laugh
Anything else: I'm not outgoing in real life AT ALL but online I ramble and randomly cling on people and scream and dance and act generally crazy. So WHACHOUT!
I really stretched that out... @,@

Oo; could I please call you Kit Kat? It fits you. Thanks for taking the time out to introduce yourself. Just so you know; I'm not illiterate, I just like to goof off and talk different sometimes. It's my way of escaping.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:28 am
xD Sure you can call me Kit-kat...
xP That's fine. I'm the same way. I say 'dun' or 'dunno' a lot too. Random habit.... o:
Except when I'm RPing. Unless my character talks like that. xD

Lyht

7,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:32 am
Kit-Kat you ish so kewl. Glad you understand bout me misusing the Engwish Language.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:43 am
;o Yeay!
I'm cool... -faints-
Yup yup. I have a ton of different ways to say "yes" for example. There's...
Yus, yes, yep, yup, yush, yesh, yussssss, yeeeep, yeppers, indeed...
xD

Lyht

7,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:56 am
May have to borrow some wordz from ya Kit-Kat.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:00 am
xD Okeys. I dun care much. I just act random and crap and let people think what they want. ;P  

Lyht

7,550 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:36 pm
Yay! Random Crap!! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:50 am
x3 I actually haven't filled this out yet, so.. better late than never I suppose..

Name/Nickname: Mostly just Pie 8"D Or anything else?? .. uh.. Monstar? XD
Favorite Thing(s): I luff to read, draw, and watch anime. :3 Also a little bit of a thriller/horror movie fan.

Least Favorite Thing(s): Cockroaches >_>;

How you found our gang: LilT invited me after the Gaia water festival -- WHOOP! Go Barton! XD

Anything else: Baking is fun 8"D ... And I play tennis..  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:12 am
Yay for Pie! I played Tennis a lot until discovered I had MS and joints stopped working properly. I sure miss it. Thanks for telling us a little bout you.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:25 am
Bet you were a fantastic player :3  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:37 am
Yeah; now if I could have beat the sweat as fast as I beat the ball I would have been dynomite!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:46 pm
Name/Nickname: Says MK, but new NN is Th3F3LL4S, so you can go mage, or fellas... does not matters.

Favorite Thing(s): Paranormal things, Drive all arround my country, Love to write, Computer games, PARTAYZ, and also going to the clubs, My pets: 3 Tarantulas, 2 Scorps and one rattlesnake, with no fangs of course.

Least Favorite Thing(s): Cleaning my whole house, the days I must stay 5 hours at school and then 6 at work, mondays, fake people, Lyes.

How you found our gang: Most of the guilds I'm on, are on decay, so almost no one enters, so I tought it was time to search for new ones, and also, I went on looking for Piemunstrrr...

Anything else: I do paranormal research, 6 years study in meta-physics have given me a lot of interest on the subject, not alien stuff, more like ghosts, and traped souls and things who you might consider weird. But I am no dark, or punk, or metal, just a normal guy.

Think, thats about me, anything else you might want to know, I would be pleased to answer.... =)  

Mage_Kikasium

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 am
Hi Mage. Welcome to our little town of Watumelon. Hope you enjoy your stay. Also, what are those things in your Aquarium that look like clapping kitties?  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff