Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
The Source Of All Knowledge. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

'What If's.
Fun for all
40%
 40%  [ 6 ]
Fun for some
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Fun for none
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:20 am
Grand Moff Locket
Easy. How to attain eternal youth, if immortality is a given. Learn everything by living forever, ne?

I would have to go with that one. How does one go about getting the Gift of Eternal Youth.

Personally I never want to grow old.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:11 pm
Sanguvixen
Grand Moff Locket
Easy. How to attain eternal youth, if immortality is a given. Learn everything by living forever, ne?

I would have to go with that one. How does one go about getting the Gift of Eternal Youth.

yes I don't want to be one of those who i make fun of. or I don't want to have scary wrinkles. Their like... scary. What would be the worst thing for you avout growing old?  

E_Night

caustic 0_0

O.G. Prophet

9,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:21 pm
Hrm. I think dathu should answer all of our questions. OOOO or maybe the guild mule should....  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:39 pm
E_Night
Sanguvixen
Grand Moff Locket

yes I don't want to be one of those who i make fun of. or I don't want to have scary wrinkles. Their like... scary. What would be the worst thing for you avout growing old?

I just don't like the idea. A body once young degrading into a bag of skin and bones....with knees and joints slowly dying.

You have process where you're skin begins to deteriorate. I don't know. I just cannot stand the thought of aging.

Sanguvixen

Trisylene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:04 pm
You know what I would ask? I would ask if there was any way to travel to an alternate dimension so I could meet Sherlock Holmes. I love that man. I love him gooooood.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:24 pm
Trisylene
You know what I would ask? I would ask if there was any way to travel to an alternate dimension so I could meet Sherlock Holmes. I love that man. I love him gooooood.
What if he just said "No. It's not possible." Wouldn't you feel like you wasted an important opportunity?  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Trisylene

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:42 pm
Dathu
Trisylene
What if he just said "No. It's not possible." Wouldn't you feel like you wasted an important opportunity?

Nope. You see, the way I see it is that I will find the answers I seek when I'm good and dead. And if there is a God, I'm sure he will understand my sketpicism. I mean, he is supposed to be understanding and all knowing and all that other stuff. And if there isn't a god, I'm worm food. Why waste a perfectly good question on an answer I'm going to figure out eventually?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 10:35 pm
Trisylene
Dathu
Trisylene

Nope. You see, the way I see it is that I will find the answers I seek when I'm good and dead. And if there is a God, I'm sure he will understand my sketpicism. I mean, he is supposed to be understanding and all knowing and all that other stuff. And if there isn't a god, I'm worm food. Why waste a perfectly good question on an answer I'm going to figure out eventually?
umm when your good and dead you lie in a overly priced box and get eaten by maggots... or someone might steal your body as a cadaveir! You might be burned up in to little bits... i seriously doubt that you'll know all the answers when your dead... and if you did why would you care? your dead its not like you can pop and say i know everything and im not dead yet *booyah dance* RIGHT...... stare  

E_Night

Trisylene

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:59 pm
E_Night
Trisylene
Dathu
Trisylene

umm when your good and dead you lie in a overly priced box and get eaten by maggots... or someone might steal your body as a cadaveir! You might be burned up in to little bits... i seriously doubt that you'll know all the answers when your dead... and if you did why would you care? your dead its not like you can pop and say i know everything and im not dead yet *booyah dance* RIGHT...... stare

Note the part where I say IF there is a god. The point of this thread was to see what the one question you would ask the all knowing being was. People wondered if I was wasting my question by not asking about god. I said it was pointless because I would find out when I'm dead, anyway. So I might as well ask a question that I would find usefull. It's all right there in my previous statement. I ask that you actually READ my post before going all sarcastic and mean on me. Now, if you don't mind, I need to go. Sherlock Holmes is on television. ::runs off to watch T.V.::  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:31 am
Is there free will in the universe? I.e., is everything predetermined, with no choices you haven't/ will make?  

Superior Jazz

Trisylene

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 3:09 pm
hellpike
Is there free will in the universe? I.e., is everything predetermined, with no choices you haven't/ will make?
I hope so. But if there isn't, that kind of takes a load off doesn't it? It's not your fault your a hobo, it was preordained. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:01 am
Trisylene
hellpike
I hope so. But if there isn't, that kind of takes a load off doesn't it? It's not your fault your a hobo, it was preordained. 3nodding

And it simply backs up what I've always said... It's not my fault. (INMF) I even have a written contract that says that I didn't do it. (IDDI)  

Superior Jazz

Trisylene

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:11 pm
hellpike
Trisylene
hellpike

And it simply backs up what I've always said... It's not my fault. (INMF) I even have a written contract that says that I didn't do it. (IDDI)
rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 10:10 pm
Trisylene
hellpike
Trisylene
hellpike

rofl

IDDI.  

Superior Jazz

I Am A Mountie

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:22 pm
Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers