Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Doest Death Scare You? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So?
  Heck no! Bring it on death!!
  Eh Sorta......
  Hell yes eath scares me!!
View Results

AB565

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:40 pm
Im more scared of the death of all my family and friends than my own. My own death doesnt really scare me that much.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:04 pm
Hey people. Whats up? Merry Christmas!  

.killed.tears.

Sarahaii-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:30 pm
Does death scare you? I don't fear death itself, but I do fear dieing alone.
How do you want to die? Peacefully with loved ones by my side.
How don't you want to die? I don't want to be killed. I want to die because my body needed to.
Do you want to be remembered? For good reasons, yes.
How do you want to be remembered? I want to remembered as the friend who was there for you. The friend who put her own pain aside to help everybody, the one girl who did everything in her mind to make the world a generally better place.
At what age do you want to die? Whatever age my body feels necessary.
If you could choose to die how would you die? In a bed in my own house, my friends beside me. Right now, I would wish to die without my family any where near me.
Does this topic make you uncomfortable? Not at all, just somewhat more depressed than I already am. (Already because I can't spend the biggest Holiday with the people I love.
If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? I'd rather choose when I die.
What are your general thoughts on death? Death is overrated.

ps white text

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:32 pm
indeed death and life scare the crap out of me  

xvxMadexvx

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:00 pm
I don't feel exactly "scared" of death, but then again, I am quite afraid of the thought of being killed too soon against my will. Now one of my friends has (according to rumors and given evidence) committed suicide. So I don't know what to think. crying I'm so confused! crying crying but I do know that crying I don't plan on killing myself anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 2:02 pm
Enwar_10
Im more scared of the death of all my family and friends than my own. My own death doesnt really scare me that much.

That's also another thing I feel.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Rykyn Vale

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:54 pm
death doesn't scare me at all i have lost mostly all my family to death so it is only a matter of time till it gets me too so really i am not scared  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:58 am
I fear losing my memory when I get old more then Death. Death is coming and when it does I wont know it or feel it. But losing my mind or memory I would have to life with, being that I have a really good one this would be crushing.  

Art Payment

rikuu uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:54 pm
Does death scare you? not really ive tried commiting suicide alot
How do you want to die? by pitting a gun to my head and pulling the trigger
How don't you want to die? tortute
Do you want to be remembered? yes
How do you want to be remembered? it dosnt really matter how i just want to be remembered
At what age do you want to die? 15 probly im 14 now
If you could choose to die how would you die? suicide
Does this topic make you uncomfortable? not really
If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? my friends there the only thing still keeping me alive
What are your general thoughts on death? no more pain  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:47 pm
You are supremely original.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

-Isel-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:15 pm
Does death scare you? Right now, it does.

How do you want to die? Probably in some sort of struggle in which I... had to fight off something or someone. I don't know, it's a pipe dream to die honorably in battle, literally or figuratively, for me.

How don't you want to die? Natural causes, old age, any of that obscure bullshit you read in 50% or more of the obituaries.

Do you want to be remembered? Yes.

How do you want to be remembered? As what I am. I don't want to have the kind of of muddled posthumous personality that people like Kurt Cobain do; that would be ******** up. I don't want people to say "Well I think he thought blah blah blah" or "I think this is what he intended to do". Nobody can say that truthfully.

At what age do you want to die? Whenever, as long as I get to spend at least some time with my girlfriend beforehand. Even a little time would be grand.

If you could choose to die how would you want to die? Already answered that question.

Does this topic make you uncomfortable? Only because I'm not sure of all my answers. They change frequently.

If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? Only on the condition that my lover doesn't die either. Also, I would have to say that we'd have to avoid aging. Again, pipe dreams. I hate pipe dreams, but they happen frequently.

What are your general thoughts on death? It's gotta happen eventually. Might as well go with the burn out/fade away thing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:45 am
nope. you won't feel that ur already dead after all.xD

you won't go saying

"OH MY GOD!!! I'M DEAD! HELP ME! i DIED! NOOOO!"

and you can't be scared when you already died.xD  

ElectricShack

Quotable Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:56 am
-Isel-
What are your general thoughts on death? It's gotta happen eventually. Might as well go with the burn out/fade away thing.

Thats interesting, I always had you pegged as a 'Light that burns brightest burns half as long' sort of person.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:07 am
im not afraid of dying. Everybody does at some point....  

Lulianii

Tamber-Fate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:14 pm
Does death scare you? More so of the thought that I don't believe anything is after death.
How do you want to die? I plan on living forever...starting now.
How don't you want to die? Drowning.
Do you want to be remembered? By those who I loved very much, yes.
How do you want to be remembered? No preference.
At what age do you want to die? Never?
If you could choose to die how would you die? I think this was already asked.
Does this topic make you uncomfortable? Nah.
If you could choose not to die why would you choose that? I'd like to see a bit more of the world...like all of it.
What are your general thoughts on death? It's not something I generally thnik about.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games