Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Unexpected Invitations [[Joinz? ;-;]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  A friend of Daavi's
  An Enemy of Daavi's
  A friend of Daiki's
  Just someone. :3
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:01 pm
As Daiki rattled off some bizzare sounding words in an unknown,ancient tounge, the blue light growing from his hand started to pulse. It pulsed faster and grew and grew untill his entire forearm have been enveloped in the bright,luminous glow. He smiled breifly, and in a flash, he had disappeared from is glorious mansion to an edge of the town Rynclawn, where he was to find his Black Widow.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:42 pm
Pheonix shoved her hands in her pockets. "Sorry, I've been having some problems controling my hands lately." She said quetly, she chuckled nervously. "Stupid compolsions, you know. Just part of life as a vampire I guess." She said as she looked Daavi in the eye, Pheonix's eyes showed that she was telling the truth. "It won't happen again." She assured them both. She could understand Daavi's feelings though, a long time ago she would have done the same.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:48 am
Mai continued to walk through out the town intill she reached to edge of town. She began to noticed that it was less populated here than any other part of town. She looked up from the ground and stared at the small houses/motels that lined up slopply together. She noticed some young people walking around with knifes,stolen food, and other shabby goods. When she passed them by they gave her a look that made Mai's hair stand up. She looked at how they were dressed and looked back at herself. suddenly she felt a little over dressed to just be walking through town. Ma began to pick up her pace, until she noticed one man off in the distance with a huge grin on his face. He seemed to be well dressed, really well dressed if he did live in this area. Mai soon began to think he didn't even live in this city....just like herself. She slowly tried to follow the man without him seeing her. Mai kept a good 15 yards away from him, but as she got closer she noticed that he had very rich, shoulder-length blond hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:52 pm
Daiki turned around and breathed in the midly chilly Rynclawn air. Something familiar caught his eye,"Mai-Chan?" He asked, almost amazed. It was then he realized that she was on a photo shoot in Rynclawn. Although the question he though of was,"Why is she here?"
He knew this was "the bad part of town" and where most of the theives lived. He was sure he'd be able to find his Black Widow. He walked over to Mai, all friendly and smiley,like he normally was. Always calm and peaceful, never seeming to have any problems at all. His dark red snake skin suit made him stick out very prominently. "Have you come across her yet?" He asked.

---
"Uh-huh." She said sarcasticly. "Piss me off again and you're dead."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:00 pm
[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Daiki turned around and breathed in the midly chilly Rynclawn air. Something familiar caught his eye,"Mai-Chan?" He asked, almost amazed. It was then he realized that she was on a photo shoot in Rynclawn. Although the question he though of was,"Why is she here?"
He knew this was "the bad part of town" and where most of the theives lived. He was sure he'd be able to find his Black Widow. He walked over to Mai, all friendly and smiley,like he normally was. Always calm and peaceful, never seeming to have any problems at all. His dark red snake skin suit made him stick out very prominently. "Have you come across her yet?" He asked.

---
"Uh-huh." She said sarcasticly. "Piss me off again and you're dead."

When Mai saw Daiki turn around she sighed with relif that it really was him and not her going crazy. He seemed to be his normal self at the moment and she knew why he was here--to find this Black Widow Mai still did not agree with this but at the moment she could do nothign about it.
"No, i haven't." Mai sighed out. she took a step back and looked at Daiki's outfit.
"but it seems like you got real dressed up for her." Mai grined,"what makes you so sure you'll find her here,today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:12 pm
"Ah," He sighed dramaticly, now looking up towards the heavens. "It has been said that such a beautiful woman they call The Black Widow was seen stealing knives today!"
Now normally a person would try to stay away from someone who would steal knives on a near daily basis,but not Daiki. "Alas, I do not know where she nessicarily lives. Somewhere around here..." He looked around. Not all of these houses were poor looking, in fact, these people weren't nessicarily poor, just the unwanted people that no one really needed in the city. Most people around here were theives, not because of poverty, but because they liked feeling the energy of taking someting without permission.

Law in Rynclawn was not very strict, but this city was so large and always had a constant incomming of imports and supplies, that no one seemed to care. Although one, The Black Widow, who has been said is not even human, is the fiercest of all.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:25 pm
Mai sinckered lightly and Daiki's strong dedacation [sp?] for finding her.
"do you plan to search though each house till you find her?" Mai grinned. She loved to tease Daiki, she knew she shouldn't be ,but he always came up with such colorful answers it made Mai laugh. Mai felt a slight breeze and put on her coat over her silky sun dress. She looked at the sky and noticed it was getting close to noon.
"Oh dear, it seems i must be leaving soon for my photo shoot.." she didn't want to leave just after meeting her friend, that she hasn't seen in ages.
"where are you staying Daiki? Maybe we could meet up again soon and look for your lover, that is unless you dont find her today." Mai winked teasly at him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:36 pm
"I suppose I can ask other around here, if she as well-known throuought parts of the world as I have known her, then the people of her own city will surely know where she resides!" He said happily. "So soon?" He asked, his eyebrow turning upwards. "I'm staying at a place called Dowsiven. I advise you to do the same," He said, smiling peacefully.

A youth of perhaps, 15 years of age ran past Daiki in a sudden rush. Somethin was clutched tightly in the boy's arms. It was now the time to ask where his Black Widow lived. "Boy!" Daiki cried out, trying to catch his attention. Still within 10 feet of him, the boy stopped, and turned around. "Yeah?" He asked, a sign of defiance in his voice.

"Where does The Black Widow live?"

"Her!?" The boy asked, his head jerked back and his upper lip curled. It seemed as if he was repulsed by his own kind.

"Yes," Daiki said,nodding.

The boy looked over the houses nearest him, he stood on his tip-toes. "In a cabin back there. She lives with a woman,Rynquu, who sells flowers. There's a bunch of 'em outside."

"Thank you!" Daiki said,but the boy had taken off running again.

"Well then," Daiki said,turning to Mai. "I think my problem has been taken care of,no?"

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:54 pm
"Ha,Dowsiven, eh? I'll be sure to look you up." Mai simled happy at how easy it would be to find him.She would surely come looking for him after her shoot was over.

Mai laughed softly, amused by how quickly he got what he wanted.
"well, i would suppose a man like yourself gets what he wants with just a snap of a finger."

"well, i shall you you off then. Let us meet soon, no?" Mai walked off and waved off politly. She soon found a cab and took it to outside of town where she began her shoot. She thought about what the black widow would do when she found Daiki during her shoot. And soon it was over, Mai was wet from her last shot in the lake. as she dried herself off she looked at her cell phone and noticed only but an hour and a half has gone by. She borrowed the company car and drove back to her hotel, and after she got dressed she woul once again go see if this Black widow ever did show herself to Daiki.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:18 pm
Pheonix smirked. "You're over looking something, you can't kill me." She said simply as she looked up. "Like I said, I won't let it happen again anyway." She sighed and straightned up. "I'm going to head out, I'll probably pop up again tommorrow." She left.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:37 pm
Daiki nodded,and waved as Mai left. He had followed the boy's instructions closely and came to the house with a beautiful garden of lovely flowers in the front of the house. There were hellebores,snapdragons,roses, daisies, daffodils, violets, jonquils and many other kinds of beautiful flowers. There was a woman with lovely brown hair that looked out of the window and pointed to the other woman in side. [[ Pheonix has already left.]]

The woman with short black hair and a bright red flap of hair over one eye leaned over and looked out of the window. Her different shades of blue eyes widened and she shot out of the door, her face twisted in an expression of anger. Her face was tattooed with a swirl below her light blue eye. She wore a dark blue, shirtless vest with a white skull on each of her sides. A short,pleated blue-black skirt was on her hips, and black-and-white striped stockings were on her lovely,long legs. Her fists were clentched and her bottom lip-which was pierced-- jutted out.

"Who're you!?" She demanded, her firey voice clearly angered.

"I am none other than the same Daiki Matsuhara that sent the marriage inviation to you,my Black Widow!" He said, his green eyes staring into hers.

"Heh," She said. "It was you!? HAH!!" She laughed. "Like I'd marry you!? You haven't even proved your worth to me." She threw a quick fist in the dirrection of his face, although his split-second reaction blocked it. She froze, this had never happened before. "I assume you are unsure of who I am,no matter."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:29 am
Pheonix disappeared into an alley and wandered around for a little bit. After a few minutes she disided to head to that place. She found her way through the maze of alleys and streets to a small dead end alley that had a small dumpster, she moved the dumpster out of the way and went to the wall behind it, she tapped a few times on one of the bricks and the wall opened up. The vampire walked through the doorway and found herself in a living room, there were three other vampires sitting in there on armchairs, there was an elf, a human and a demon all sitting on a couch, she sunk into one of the three avalible chairs. "Hey guys what's new on the bounty board?" She asked. "Nothing new, just some old creeps." One of the vampires answered, she was a red head with a lithe figure that hid itself in her baggy out fit. Pheonix nodded. "So how have you been, Artemis?" She asked the girl who had just answered. "Good enough, though I could use more cash and a better blade, my current one is a bit rusted. You?" The bounty hunter laughed. "I've been flourshing as always." She turned her attention to the demon, a hansome looking man with jet black hair and a blood red jumpsuit. "So how about you, Delin?" The demon scowled. "The jobs are to easy." The elf, a male said, " I hear ya mate." Pheonix smiled. "Maybe if you two would try picking harder, higher paying jobs it wouldn't be so easy." Artemis smiled and laughed as she pulled at Argo's sandy goutee. "She has point there Argo." Pheonix looked to the human and the two other vampires. "I've never met you before." One of them a vampric male with orange spiky hair smiled and said, "I'm new around here, this is my bother Higs and I am Tilth." He pointed to the human who looked much like him. The other vampire sat in the corner, draped about them was a heavy cloak. They said nothing. "Haven't gotten him to say nothing all day." Argo said as he played with his orange shirt and shuffled around to that his purple pants wouldn't wrinkle. Pheonix smiled and beckond for Artemis to come over to her, the yonger vampire complied and sat in Pheonix's lap. Pheonix held the woman close to her before biting her neck and drinking a little, by the time she pulled back Artemis was panting and sweating as though she had just had sex. "Wow....it's been awhile." She said as she leaned against Pheonix.  

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:40 am
Mai was too tried to go walking again so she took the company's car down to edge of toen again, pretty sure that Daiki would be around there somewere. Her shiny sliver Volvo car dashed down the roads, but slowed down from the sudden light traffic from rush hour starting to slip out on the main roads. Mai, bored with driving slow, cut trough a car switching lanes and sped through two red lights till she found her self back at the minor road towards where she last seen Daiki. Mai knew she most likey broke several laws on her way here, but she really did not care.
Mai looked for the hosue the young boy said where Black widow lived, full of flowers in the front lawn. Very soon she easily found the house, and Daiki standing outside with his sly grin. Mai pulled over next to the house and walked out laughing softly.

"Ah, i see you've found your wife very quickly."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:47 am
"WHO'S THIS?!" Daavi screeched, her anger advancing far quicker than it normally would. She didn't wait for an answer, she didn't care. With her other free fist she lunged for Daiki's stomach, but he again was too fast for her. He was now behind her, "I don't wish to harm you in the slightest..."

"But I do!!" She roared, brining back both of her elbows at the same time and crushed a few of Daiki's ribs. He fell back coughing,"Fiesty." He said quietly. He breathed and got back up, acting as though nothing had happened to him.Daavi's eyes widened,"H--how...?"

"I'm a wizard; a user of magic. I though my name would be well enough known that I wouldn't have to do anything."

Daavi now looked confused,"Wizard?" She blinked,"I...I though they all..."

"Died out?" Daiki finished for her. "I'm one of the remaining few." He smiled again,"There are countless benefits foracceptingmy marriage proposal. You don't even actually know me..."

Daavi snarreled again,"Just get out of my sight! I don't know you!" She walked back into her house and slammed the door behind her.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:31 pm
Mai frowned. "ermm, i apoligize for coming at such a bad time.."
Mai eyes widened sightly. Daiki a wizard? Mai thought.nonsense! there is no way he could be so famous, for so long and no one has ever noticed. even with the few magical creatures around these days one of them would soon notice something..
well..then again no one has noticed that im an elf..i think.. Mai scratched the side of her neck a little worried.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games