Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Chuunin exams Part 2: The Forest of Death Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:40 pm
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
As Hikari walked by a Rain Village ninja popped up from behind her. Holding her by the throat with a kunai. "So little lady, mind telling me which scroll you have so I can get this over with ?"

Hikari turned her head, blinked, and smiled. "Oh, hi! I'm sorry... umm... I'll remember in a moment. And, yeah... I know I'm short... it's one of those things people have to deal with sometimes, you know?" Meanwhile she had palmed a phaser and turned it on her captor, giving him her best waitress smile.

"I believe the phrase would be... 'What scroll are you holding, sir?' I really don't want to vaporize you. Oh, and I'm Hikari, by the way."

The rain ninja knew that the girl would come armed with something. But what he stared down at to see in her hand, was an odd typed weapon. "Heh, I knew I coulden't get you with-out a fight. So I brought a little weapon of my own." He also took out his weapon, the blade was a blue-tipped spear. But looked like a mix between a spear, and a staff. "Oh yeah, and the day I lose this scroll to a GIRL, is the day a monkey becomes kage."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Hikari said quietly, "but there are bound to be monkeys out there capable of taking the job. Look at the summoned kind, for instance." Hikari fired the phaser at its lowest setting. Even that was strong enough to make whatever it hit go numb.

With a furrowed brow the Genin hopped out of the way of the blast. "What kind of weapon is that ?" He said swinging with spear. No matter, if it can't hit me correctly then I no it won't do any good. Suiton! Ice spike technique!" Ice spikes came from the end of the spear, and from the ground, they both headed towords Hikari.

Hikari's sensor saw them coming and warned her, but she was too slow to evade them all. Gingerly touching a deep wound on her leg, she grinned up at her attacker.

"Bravo! That was really neat. Say, what's your name, before I blast you into next year? Oh, apparently you haven't seen any Star Trek episodes... it's where I got the idea to make these," she said, lifting both phasers and firing several rapid shots at him, hoping to use any distraction to get to a place where she could defend herself better. Like up a tree, or someplace she could pull out the disruptor and do some sharp-shooting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:54 pm
Bump.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:19 pm
Kyo formed a confused expression as the clones shot Rei up into the trees. Distracyed with the origional Rei, the clones managed to hold him in his place. "Damnit!" He cursed as he tried to move his legs. damn, I hadn't planned on this. This wasn't supposed to happen. I better just let him make his move, and see what I can come up with. "Go ahead and make your move Sand Shinobi...I'll be waiting." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:24 pm
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light
As Hikari walked by a Rain Village ninja popped up from behind her. Holding her by the throat with a kunai. "So little lady, mind telling me which scroll you have so I can get this over with ?"

Hikari turned her head, blinked, and smiled. "Oh, hi! I'm sorry... umm... I'll remember in a moment. And, yeah... I know I'm short... it's one of those things people have to deal with sometimes, you know?" Meanwhile she had palmed a phaser and turned it on her captor, giving him her best waitress smile.

"I believe the phrase would be... 'What scroll are you holding, sir?' I really don't want to vaporize you. Oh, and I'm Hikari, by the way."

The rain ninja knew that the girl would come armed with something. But what he stared down at to see in her hand, was an odd typed weapon. "Heh, I knew I coulden't get you with-out a fight. So I brought a little weapon of my own." He also took out his weapon, the blade was a blue-tipped spear. But looked like a mix between a spear, and a staff. "Oh yeah, and the day I lose this scroll to a GIRL, is the day a monkey becomes kage."

"I'm sorry you feel that way," Hikari said quietly, "but there are bound to be monkeys out there capable of taking the job. Look at the summoned kind, for instance." Hikari fired the phaser at its lowest setting. Even that was strong enough to make whatever it hit go numb.

With a furrowed brow the Genin hopped out of the way of the blast. "What kind of weapon is that ?" He said swinging with spear. No matter, if it can't hit me correctly then I no it won't do any good. Suiton! Ice spike technique!" Ice spikes came from the end of the spear, and from the ground, they both headed towords Hikari.

Hikari's sensor saw them coming and warned her, but she was too slow to evade them all. Gingerly touching a deep wound on her leg, she grinned up at her attacker.

"Bravo! That was really neat. Say, what's your name, before I blast you into next year? Oh, apparently you haven't seen any Star Trek episodes... it's where I got the idea to make these," she said, lifting both phasers and firing several rapid shots at him, hoping to use any distraction to get to a place where she could defend herself better. Like up a tree, or someplace she could pull out the disruptor and do some sharp-shooting.

The Rain shinobi formed a confused look. "Star Trek ? I have no idea what your talking about, all I know is I want your scroll. Oh, and by the way, my name is Gin, or you can call me Gintoki." A few rapid-fire shots came towords him, he nimbly dodged a few blasts. But the last one grazed his shoulder. "Argh, damn you!" Angrily he threw 5 ice-coated kunais at Hikari.  

Shin Defender of Light

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm
"Don't you get cable in Rain Village?" she asked back, giving Gin a confused look. "Mabye after this is all over we can be friends and I'll show you an episode, Gin-san--- Eeeks!" Hikari guarded herself from the ice-covered kunai, but tripped over a root and fell flat on her back.

"Owww... I fell down again...!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:36 pm
Gin smiled as he found anadvantage. He jumped into the airand shot water towords Hikari's arms, and legs. He then performed hand-signs and ice formed over Hikari's body, causing her not to move. "Looks like your all tied-up," he said with an optimistic laugh. He then knelt beside her and stripped her of her weapons. He raised an eyebrow at the mysterious, future-istic type weapons he found. He then bend over her again, and attemped to get the scroll she had hidden.  

Shin Defender of Light

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:16 am
"You sure are a foolish one now aren't you? Your now trapped in sand and now I'm free to make an attack against you, and it isn't going to be pleasant." Rei smirked at his opponenet while charging chakra into his hand, and it formed into a shuriken. "I'm sure your familiar with this ability and how it can pretty much rip you to shreds due to it being made from chakra. But that was a kunai, now it's a shuriken and it's going to be a lot more painful if it hits. That's why I had my clones trap you so you can't move and no weapons will deflect this attack." Rei threw the shuriken at Kyo vertically that if it hit it would hit Kyo across the face and his body pretty much disecting him in half.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:33 am
Kyo's eyes widened as the chakra filled shurikan headed towords him. Flustered, he didn't know what to do, he tried moving the sand...but it woulden't bugde. Slice! Just as Kyo turned back to see his last glance, the shurikan had cut him in-half. His torso, and botten-half fell into different directions. He looked up as the Sand shinobi stared at his half-dead corpse. "D-d-damn you...I-I don't w-want to d-die." He said in a sad voice as he began to cry, and bleed to death. His Earth scroll fell from his pocket.  

Shin Defender of Light

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:11 am
"I'll have to admit, I thought I was going to die myself, your a pretty worthy foe." Rei jumped from the tree and picked up the scroll. "I'll be taking that thank you." Rei returned to the trees to continue to the center once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:45 am
Tog ran for the tower in the center as fast as he could, so he could head-off anyone who was trying to get in.  

one_winged_angel123456

Dirge of Cerberus`

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:07 am
Rei realising what he had been through had decided to stop and take a rest and eat, he had a bit of time to make it to the center.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:05 pm
END OF DAY ONE

(RPer's can chose to either get to the center quickly with your scrolls, or hang back to get more scrolls. Remember the test will end in 3 RP days. You must hurry if you wish to past the test.)  

Shin Defender of Light

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:00 pm
Shin Defender of Light
Gin smiled as he found anadvantage. He jumped into the airand shot water towords Hikari's arms, and legs. He then performed hand-signs and ice formed over Hikari's body, causing her not to move. "Looks like your all tied-up," he said with an optimistic laugh. He then knelt beside her and stripped her of her weapons. He raised an eyebrow at the mysterious, future-istic type weapons he found. He then bend over her again, and attemped to get the scroll she had hidden.

"Voice recognition, Aizawa Hikari, code 573396830276749976tango8976473juliet9886365577! Phaser setting eleven! Engage!"

"Warning: overload in progress. Warning..."

"It's a good thing I'm good with technology, huh, Gin-san? Just a little bit longer and we'll both go up. I'd say in about, oh, 5... 4... 3... 2...." The ice around her arms and legs shattered as the sound left audiable range and she kicked Gin in the stomach and scrambled behind a tree, clutching the place where she had hidden the scroll (and her secret weapon) and gasping for breath.

*boom!*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:15 pm
Shin Defender of Light
END OF DAY ONE

(RPer's can chose to either get to the center quickly with your scrolls, or hang back to get more scrolls. Remember the test will end in 3 RP days. You must hurry if you wish to past the test.)
Ahh crap I have been sleeping for the past day (runs for life towards center)  

LordDracona

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:21 pm
Kendansa_Adnilam
Shin Defender of Light

"Voice recognition, Aizawa Hikari, code 573396830276749976tango8976473juliet9886365577! Phaser setting eleven! Engage!"

"Warning: overload in progress. Warning..."

"It's a good thing I'm good with technology, huh, Gin-san? Just a little bit longer and we'll both go up. I'd say in about, oh, 5... 4... 3... 2...." The ice around her arms and legs shattered as the sound left audiable range and she kicked Gin in the stomach and scrambled behind a tree, clutching the place where she had hidden the scroll (and her secret weapon) and gasping for breath.

*boom!*

Thrown off by the power of the kick, Gin coughed up a bit of blood. Just as he was about to grab Hikari before she scrambled, the explosion happened. Gin was sent flying into 2 trees until he finally stopped tumbling. His sight was blurred, and his head ached from the noise of the explosion. Gin made moaning sounds as he clutched his head, and fell almost lifeless against the tree. Quickly he took his scroll and threw it into a puddle of water, then using his spear he managed to cover it with an impenetrable sheild of his water, and slowly lost conciousness.

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff