Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
I know im labeling but.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:45 am
I don't think I can be defined as anything but myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:27 pm
It said I'm goth.
Actually I ended up taking all the label quizzes and they all said I'm goth
Riiiiiight. But I'm not goth...I mean a lot of people at school think I am, but I'm not... confused  

XShadowMistressX

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 am
are you depressing? well those quizzes aren't worth jack... prep my a**.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:57 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
I think labelling is just sad.

See my recent rant on the rant thread.

Labelling is not sad unless ur candian. (or american)  

Flammable Bait

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:00 pm
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir
Minielf
Niphredil Ithilmir
surprised You got chav?!??!

Chavs are those people who walk around with miniskirts and hoopy earrings.

Well said on the alternative racism thing.

Eeek!!!!!! eek exclaim eek How did I end up being labelled as that? I don''''t wear miniskirts or hoopy earrings! scream scream

I have no idea.. probably because you said you liked pop music and hated skaters or something. I have no idea.

Maybe, but your definition made me think that Chavs were only supposed to be girls. sweatdrop In any case, the school I go to has tons of Chavs and other non-rocker type ppl, and very few rockers. In fact, like what Crimsnhawk said, rocker types are probably looked down upon with contempt and most often get detentions or suspended from my school.

Chavs are those who pick fights with rockers (rocker refering as to every1 cept the normals wannabies and chavs) in groups of 12s whilst thier drunk from white lighting and have track suits in thier red socks and foot ball boots, also like rap, hate all rock music, dream to work in mcdonalds and live in a bungalo. i hate them because they keep trying to jump me and my buddies for no reason.

oh yeah and thier obsessed with titles of 'dj' or 'mc' because thier obsessed with english mcing....which is gay. if u want a sample of an mc song ask me on msn it will make u cry or laugh to death  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:02 pm
yalie5
are you depressing? well those quizzes aren't worth jack... prep my a**.

emos arent depressing thier just scene kids  

Flammable Bait

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:03 pm
XShadowMistressX
It said I'm goth.
Actually I ended up taking all the label quizzes and they all said I'm goth
Riiiiiight. But I'm not goth...I mean a lot of people at school think I am, but I'm not... confused

i believe you *hugs.*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:06 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Flammable Bait

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:40 pm
CrimsnHawk
Darkaznstargoddess
Lets go with a American approach..
Preppy=Rich kids that think they're better than most people.
Jock=Athletically gifted.
Goth=The ones with the piercing and in black.
Emo=Depressed kids or just the kids being depressed for attention.
Ghettos= Poor kids that pick fights and pretty much the druggies..
Posers= Simple to say want to.
Geeks= The dorks.
Nerds= The brilliants.
Rocker= Enjoys rock. CH says: or hangs around with goths, emos and sk8ers.
Loners=Those that just don't seem to fit into the catogories.

Skater= People that skate boys a lot.
Cow boys= I guess pretty much country boys? (We don?t have many of these in MN)
0-0;
Correct me if you want..

-Could careless about damn cliches-

i couldnt have put it more perfectly to the american/candians myself good job.
Now I don't know how I'd fit in. I guess I'd be a loner even tho I wasn't much of a loner during HS. I guess it's suffice to say that I was pretty popular (not anymore tho, at the University of Toronto, you're not a number you're a decimal). razz

So digression aside, I was always in the weight room working out (jock-ish), if I wasn't working on the computer server as I was the student admin/network techie (nerd-ish). At the same time, I scored well in all my courses (prep-ish), yet I also hung around the upper-echelon of the social strata (preppy-again) while maintaining ties with the lower (goths). But one thing that remained consistant throughout all these aforementioned groups was a shared dislike of skaters. blaugh xd

So what am I?

EDIT: The quiz scored me as "A Trendy" (whatever that is...)

Trendy 55%
Prepy 50%
Chav, Townie, Rude Boy, Ned, Kev 20%
Rocker, Mosher 15%
Emo 10%
Skater 0%
Goth 0%  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:24 am
recently i've taken to sleeping in class and recording my notes to listen at home. I study at home when no one's around to bother me. i don't pay attention in class either... so that makes me... lazy... I have this friend in one of my classes and I think she's mad at me because I don't pay attention... I keep getting the feeling that she's trying to make me feel bad about it and seeing if I fail  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:27 pm
yalie5
recently i've taken to sleeping in class and recording my notes to listen at home. I study at home when no one's around to bother me. i don't pay attention in class either... so that makes me... lazy... I have this friend in one of my classes and I think she's mad at me because I don't pay attention... I keep getting the feeling that she's trying to make me feel bad about it and seeing if I fail

lol, well you can tell her to shove off!! Go on! Vamanos!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:55 am
Tokioka
yalie5

lol, well you can tell her to shove off!! Go on! Vamanos!! scream

lol... no i don't think I should do that. I'd feel really bad about and we share friends sort of... they talk about her behind her back... I'm going to stop talking about people behind their back from now on not like i really did much of it before lol.  

yalie5

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:41 am
if you're asking like.. if you're the only rocker, as in rock music bla bla... I guess I am one. O-o; but whne again I listen to everything.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:22 pm
Chavs beat up anyone. I got attacked by a group of chavs while playing cricket. Thought they'd not want to pick a fight with someone who can hurl stones well, but that just shows their ignorance.

I mean, what label do you give to someone who likes the Future Sound of London?  

spawnofebil

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:24 pm
spawnofebil
Chavs beat up anyone. I got attacked by a group of chavs while playing cricket. Thought they'd not want to pick a fight with someone who can hurl stones well, but that just shows their ignorance.

I mean, what label do you give to someone who likes the Future Sound of London?

"spawnofebil"

xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas