Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Journey to the Aizawa lands: a truth stranger than fiction Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonEndi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:43 pm

*kanien stood next to xantos holding her side as she watched her back began to ache her wing were about to spread she whispered to him* xantos, i need a little help could you help stop my wings from coming out

((sorry i havent been on sweatdrop my cuzzin was using mine))
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:13 am

the dark guard leader dropped dead when xantos's spirit zoomed out of his and back into his original body.

"yeah i'll stop your wings..."
his byakugan flashed...
"chakra bond"

a sort of sheet of chakra rapped around where the wings would come out.

"if you need them, just say hidden power, and they'll detach"

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:54 pm

"Mitos! Oniichan! Please, it's Hikari! It's ME? Don't you remeber the time I almost fell off the temple roof and you saved me? You had just gotten your wings. And remember when mother took us out for a picnic and there was an earthquake?"

"..." Mitos stood in silence for a moment, ignoring the Dark Guard who had fallen dead, despite the commotion. He wanted to believe her, but inside he was angry. If she was really the Chosen, she would have never abandoned the village in its time of need. The world had no need for a selfish Chosen who put her own life before others'.

"Botta. Take them away. I want them alive for questioning."

"Yes, sir!"
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:27 am

"heh this is what we should have done long ago!"

he dashed up to Botta, and smashed his cuffs off his head, so hard breaking them.

"now then...i don't want anything to happen to make Mitos not tell Hikari what she needs to do...so i'll make you live....come back however...and i'll make you sorry."

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:54 pm

"It seems we have a live one."

"Mitos, don't!"

Mitos turned, suddenly dashing up faster than humanly possible, the lightsaber flashing so fast it was almost invisible.

"Do no harm in Asgard and Asgard will do no harm to you. You can tell your invasionary force that the angels do not fall for cheap deceptions."
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:43 am

xanto's byakugan flashed
he was able to see Mitos and his lightsaber.
xantos ran up to Mitos and grabbed the hand the lightsaber was in, twisted it and used his other arm to elbow him in the head.
"now then...8 trigrams, 128 palms!"

he went in for the first strike

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:15 pm

"You've fallen into my trap. Dark Guard, fire!" Immediately, the Dark Guard, who had surrounded them and were even flying in the air, began firing their blasters on vaporize. Hikari threw a kick at her guard, then grabbed his blaster and started shooting back on stun.

Mitos flapped his wings and sent a giant blast of air at Xantos, kicking up a great deal of dust and yanking him into the air. He slammed his free hand on a comm badge and shouted into it in another language.

"Why have you come? Why do you seek to destroy us?!"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:29 pm

xantos halted the attack and dodged the laser bolts matrix style
"i don't seek to destroy you. Hikari is the chosen one, can't you see it? That cursed crystal o her neck is acting up! We need you to stop it!"
he looked at Mitos with detirmined eyes.

"You've fallen into my trap"

xanto's spirit leapt from his body and into Mito's hoping to kcik his out and stop the whole attack. His own body slumped down to the ground away from Mitos's grip.

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:26 pm

Now it is a battle of minds! Mitos's soul replied, attacking that of Xantos. See my memory. Take a good long look. Then you will know that that creature down there is no Chosen One at all!

A Shrine Guard, standing before the Council:
"Last I saw the Chosen One, she was running into the forest..."

One of the Dark Guard, reporting to Botta:
"They were ambushed at the shrine... your mother is dead. She was protecting the Chosen, and the Chosen One fled. She has abandoned us...!"

The head priest, on his knees, begging for forgiveness from the elders:
"I have a confession... the Chosen... was a twin. Our village has been cursed...!"

Presea of the Hane-Aizawa, throwing her shinobi's key-crest at their feet, replacing the Power Seed to the key-crest on her hand:
"How could you place the fate of the world on the shoulders of a small child, then blame her for running?! The Hane-Aizawa will never support the Angelus Project! Come, my family. We are leaving Asgard...!"
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:33 am

yeah right, and how do i know your just thinking this? Not remebering it?

xantos delivered a kick to Mitos's stomach.

If i can force you out of the spirit circle, i'll have complete control

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:08 pm

How could I just think this up now?! Mitos shouted, all his emotion poured into the thoughts. He grabbed Xantos's leg and, spinning around on one foot, delivered a powerful neck chop with the other. My soul contains no lies! Ask anyone in the village! Ask that miserable worm you call your friend! She has betrayed us all, and will betray you!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:11 am

Then give me one thing that happend after she left!

he got down in byakugan fighting position.

"8 trigrams, last resort, 361 palms!

he dashed up to Mitos and delivered the first blow...

Tb00123

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:31 pm

The Hane-Aizawa abandoned us after she left; we have lost one third of our defense! Without a true leader, the council has bickered and argued to no end! The guardian spirits have returned to sleep; our food has become scarse as they drain the earth's energy in their slumber! We have been attacked again and again by enemies much stronger even than our technology! Without the Chosen One... without Verius...! That girl has condemned us to death! Mitos's eyes hardened even against the onslaught, snatching one of Xantos's hands as he went in for another strike. That is why I support the Angelus Project. If we cannot have a born Chosen, we will create a Chosen's Crystal and appoint one of our own! One strong enough to save the village, the world, even!
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:35 pm

She watched everything as it flashed around her she didn't know what to do

no wonder i didn't pass the exams

She felt light head and fell to the floor.

DemonEndi

Tb00123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:02 am

I get why'd you be mad, but i don't get it, she was the chosen before, why can't she again? I'll come back for you later, one of my friends need me
his spirit hopped back into his body and it sprung to life.
"healing hands..."
he went over to Kanien and started to heal her. "hopefuly, this'll make your head striaght"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff