Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coveredinmangoo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:01 pm
"Are you suggesting we get a job HERE," asked Valentine. "Why not it seems a nice enough place, quiet and such," said Drake "I think its a fine way to make money". They asked for the job positions they could be."I guess this would be okay, but should we ask Jimmy about it too," asked Ex. "No," replied Valentine "This place really isn't his style". "So agreed, we all get jobs at the Cafe," Drake said impatiently. "I call waiter!," shouted Ex, smiling exposing his long teeth.

(Edit: I didn't say but Ex is a bat; Drake is a dragon; and Valentine is a dog.... I will have pictures of them up in Fursonas soon)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:48 pm
I push open the door to the cafe, shake off the snow and sit at the bar.  

jade_trahie

Marluxia sythe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:16 pm
I finish up my coffee, setting the empty mug on the table to the side. I take the piece of paper and ball it up, growling, apparently not happy about what was written on it. Swishing my tail about, I Scan over the room, and see many more people have shown up.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:35 am
Dominick ran into the cafe with a huff. He wiped away the frost that covered his muzzle. He had recently gotten a job here, but due to some personal reasons he had to take leave. But he was here now and that was all that mattered to him. Sprinting to the back he changed into the cafe uniform and waited by the cashiers booth. His tail swishing from side to side while he stood. Smiling happily on the outside, but feared for his job due to his absence.

As he waited for the other costumers to have need of him. It was amazing how the cafe took off, he was glad that the High Tail Cafe was blooming so well. Dominick to try to aspire to do his best. Suddenly Rask/Leo caught his eye, most likely due do the fact that he was only wearing a loincloth. Walking over he smiled and blushed lightly. "Uh, is there anything I can get you?" He asked him politely with a note pad in hand.

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

jade_trahie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:16 am
I see Dominick run in looking frazzled and hope he is ok. I walk up to him. "Is there anymore warm cider? I could use a little more before I take off..."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:58 am
Dominick's ears perked up when he heard someone speak. He turned with a warm smile and nodded. "Of course Miss." The waiter said before making his way to the back of the kitchen. Carefully he poured the warm cider into cup. Dominick came out holding the cider with one hand under the cup and other on the side of it. "Please, take a seat and relax." He suggested. Looking over at Rask/Leo with a nod, letting him know if he needed him he'd be right over.  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:20 am
Hurriedly Tae takes off in the direction of the coffee machines, his head fur shaking up and down as he skips his way to his destination. While working on the mocha Tae takes in a deep breath, smiling as he looked on at all the bustling store he had dreamed of for many years, he was shot back to reality by a very hot substance pouring over his paw. With a yelp, he stopped the machine, dried off his paw (which was just wet, no real damage). Running off to the baked goods Tae pulled out a cranberry scone.

Dashing back to Faolen, with such ferret grace to not spill the coffee, tae came to a rest at the table.

"Terribly sorry, but we only have cranberry scones or plain ones, so I grabbed you a cranberry scone. Our pastry chef will be baking some more in a few minutes," Tae beamed with a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:31 am
*Tired after a long night, Jayce wanders into the back, pulling on an old chef jacket and putting his small black cap on, lazily turning the various stoves and burners on in the kitchen. pausing to stretch and let out a long yawn, rubbing his eyes, trying to wake up*  

DoctorPain

jade_trahie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:57 am
Remembering how delicious the cider was at the cafe yesterday I decide to go hang out for a while. "I hope they have internet access" I walk inside, find a table, sit down and set up my notebook.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:20 pm
00Shoe
"Terribly sorry, but we only have cranberry scones or plain ones, so I grabbed you a cranberry scone. Our pastry chef will be baking some more in a few minutes," Tae beamed with a friendly smile.

"That's perfectly fine, no need for the chef to hurry on my account." Faolan dipped his hand into his jacket and dropped enough gold for the food as well as a tip on the table.

"You'd best see to your other customers, lest they get restless. If this is only the second day you're open, I'd rather you not lose anyone!"  

celticwolf72

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:50 pm
Dominick placed his hand up beside his cheek and mulled over a thought or two. "I would believe this cafe has Wi-Fi. Actually I'm positive it does. Oh, it seems another costumer needs me. Enjoy your cider Miss." He said warmly before heading back into the kitchen with his tail swishing from side to side happily. He was really starting to like this job, being able to meet new people always struck his fancy.

It was several moments before he came out again. The Earl Grey tea was being held gingerly. He'd personally made sure the tea was made just right, then again thats what he did with the cider. He liked being able to attend to the patrons needs.
Making his way over to Rask/Leo he blushed once again at the change of clothing. But the red soon faded by the time he made it to the table. "He's your tea Sir. If there is anything else I can do for you be sure to call me over." Dominick said in his usual warm and cheerful voice.

But he wasn't one to stay in the presence of one person for to long, it was just awkward for him. So he walked back to the counter and smoothed his uniform as he waited for someone to have need of his service.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:07 pm
"Thank you so very much Leo-san." He said as he bowed in deep appreciation. It was odd for the Lion to had walk over and give him the money. He'd normally just see the other costumers leave the money on the table and then they'd just leave. But he, Leo felt it was necessary to had it to him personally. It made him feel like he was doing a good job and appreciated it. He glanced over at Leo from time to time hoping he enjoyed his tea.  

Guaif

10,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items