teen titans reunite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gants

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:42 pm
((EDIT))

"leave her alone!!" he yelled as he created a spiked ball of ice above the palm of his hand he made it roll on the ground it was going realy quickly this was one of his favorite skills as it rolled it leaves one of the spikes that are on the ball behind but when one of the spikes on the ball reaches a point facing up the lengh of the spike increases some of the ice thats on the spiked ball is chiped off by the floor creating an ice trail it keeps rolling untill it reaches its target or its no more because the chiping  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:00 pm
(i gtg)  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:10 pm
"Hmm it seems I can finally have some fun" he said and grinned. With his speed he easily dodged the ice ball and pulled out some more knifes.

'Thats it hes hideing the knifes under his coat' she thought as she shot a fire ball. and his sleeve caught on fire. "Ha you better take it off or you will burn alive" she said and smirked.

"Oh if you wanted me to take me jacket off you should have asked" he said and took it off. "Will this be more to your likeing?" he asked. He wasnt wearing a shirt under his coat. There was nothing but his chest which was covered in scars. Reito gasped. He pulled out more knifes through his fingers. Reito got in a fighting pose as fire sprouted from her body. Akabane just smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:51 pm
it was probably alittle late but he yelled it out anyways"his power is taking out knives from his body" he already knew about akabane not about his past or anything but that he takes out knives from his body and that he was a murderer and also his name but thats all he knew the ice ball crashed the wall that was behind reito he jumped up into the air and threw an ice ball down at akabane  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 6:48 pm
gants
it was probably alittle late but he yelled it out anyways"his power is taking out knives from his body" he already knew about akabane not about his past or anything but that he takes out knives from his body and that he was a murderer and also his name but thats all he knew the ice ball crashed the wall that was behind reito he jumped up into the air and threw an ice ball down at akabane

'His body huh?' she thought. "Frost I have an idea but you need to handle him until I get enough energy!" she called out to him.

Akabane dodged the ice ball. "Oh please I dont know what you can do to stop me" he said and raised his hand and knifes flew out of his hand. "Bloody Rain" he said. "Can you escape death when it comes to you in a down poor?" he said as a huge group of knifes came down like rain. They went down so fast it was too late to dodge. Reito got hit with some of them and the rest went to Frost. Reito fell to her knees and felt the warm, thick blood running down her body.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:17 pm
he quickly made an ice shield as he saw the knives come down towards him obiously the knives would go through it but the shield was atleast strong enough to delay it for probably two seconds more he jumped back but of course he was still hit with some of the knives but not as much as he woud of gotten hit with if he didnt do anything "ill try" he said replying to what reito said  

gants

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 7:33 pm
Akabane smirked. "Oh im sorry next time I wont miss" he said as the knifes stared to hover arund him. He smiled cheerfull and opened his lifeless violet eyes.

Reito closed her eyes as the lights in the room started to flicker. Static aura started to shoot from her as a electricity started to swirl around her. Akabane paused and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:56 pm
((OH OH!! *jumps up and down waving hand frantically* May I be Beastboy??? Does it matter that I'm a girl???))  

Neara

Ha_chan

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:31 pm
Neara
((OH OH!! *jumps up and down waving hand frantically* May I be Beastboy??? Does it matter that I'm a girl???))

((No it doest matter it if did then I would have to slap Gants xd Sorry Gants sweatdrop and well im sure he would let you I mean he cant say no you cant am I right or am I right?? mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:33 am
((You should put a thing in your rules like "Put banana in your profile if you read the rules" that way, people have ot read the rules before applying surprised ))

Gaia Name- Spirit of the wolf 123
Character Name- Spirit
Age- Unknown -Looks 17-
Appearance-
Normal- Add Red Wolf Ears&Tail
Wolf
"Dark-Side"
Crush- None.... Yet
Powers- He controls the forces of light and dark, and moulds them like a smith would metal. His wolf liek traits give him super-sences, and the ability to transform entirely into a grat red wolf. In the near future, once he realises his destiny, he will have the ability to sumon both Demonic and Angelic creatures to aid him when nessesary.
Weapons- Katana's made form the finest metal found in hevan/hell, they glow either black or gold dependant on his mood.
Personality- He has a good heart, however badly he shows it, as most would consider him to be very cold. He never shows any emotion, or at least he tries his best not to, but he has a pure soul which shines brightly behind his eyes. The only thing about him, is that there is something else inside his body besides his own soul, something evil, and it is not so pure. It would kill just for fun, and slaughter women and children.
Good/neutral/bad- Good, but he has an evil side.
Bio- Spirit's father was the dark ruler of the underworld, he ruled it with an iron fist, along with his leigion of wolf-Demons. He was an evil and powerfull ruler, aswell as the most powerfull wolf Demon there was. That is, until he met Spirit's mother, a powerfull Arch-Angel that was sent to assinate the dark ruler. Unfortunately, she was unable to perform the task, and after a short while, they fell in love. For a long time their love was a secret, but then Spirit was born, a child of light and dark. What complicated things was that the prophets of the underworld predicted that he would either lead the underworld into glory, or destroy it in a haze of light. The Demons rebelled against Spirit's father, and slaughterd him and the mother, they tried to kill Spirit but found he was mroe resilliant than they expected, even as a babe not a single Demon could land a scratch on him. In the end they decided to keep him as a "Pet" and for three thousand years Spirit remained in the underworld, locked in a dark cage with no hope of suvival, he got little food and less water, with constant torture and beatings. His back and chest were covered with whip marks, and on his neck were teeth marks, where a vampire had tried, and failed, to devour him. Three thousand years he lived in that dark cell, afraid of what the next day might bring. In human age he was aproximately sixteen, when the Dmeons decided to use Spirit for their own means. They had noticed he had extrordinary power, and tricked Spirit into beliveing that humans were to blame for his parents death, and his endless torture. Three hundred years passed, in which time Spirit slaughtered millions of innocent humans, when he finally realised that they had tricked him, and excaped fleeing to human land where he was constantly hunted by Demons. Angels, on the other hand, prefered to pretend he didn't exist. Spirit found sanctuary in a temple, where he was trained to subdue his emotions, to stop his dark side from getting free, until the temple was destroyed and ravaged by Demons. Now he searches for a way to make amens for all the evils he has comitted, as they weigh heavily on his soul.
((I got a little carried away sweatdrop Can i join? You might wanna read it before you say yes or no))

Uchiha Spirit

Dark Master Pineapple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:40 am
Gaia Name- Tomia_spirit
Character Name- Song
Age- Unknown, appears about fifteen-ish
Appearance- Red hair, blue eyes, black jeans, black shirt, spiked dog collar, no shoes.
Crush- MAYBE spirit
Powers- She has capabilities over fire, and can be sarcastic, but when you get to know her she's a great, loyal friend. She has a little "problem"....but I'll get to that.
Weapons- A whip.
Personality- She hides her emotions from the world, and is independant, despite the fact that she is fun. She worked for a few years as a mercenary, and goes back and forth. She's currently still a mercenary but will wind up leaving.
Good/neutral/bad- She's decided to leave this up to what happens.
Bio- Song was the result of a human raping her cursed mother. When she was unwanted because of the human side that her father had given her, her mother sold her into slavery, where she spent most of her life in darkness, with a master who kept her under a leash and collar, locked away. When she escaped, she became a mercenary, and recieved the name Song because of what she was and how her species got started. She is a technological whiz and can hack anything, which she uses to her advantage. But, one thing she hides is that she is a great artist who has never had lessons in her life. She hides her drawings so no one sees them. She can also sing, but cannot cook for her life, and if she so much as touches a plant it wilts.

May I join? Sorry that this is so long!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:47 pm
(both of you are in)  

gants

Dark Master Pineapple

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:00 pm
Song sat on a carton in the back of an alleyway, drawing on a sketchpad while hiding in the shadows, red hair falling into blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 12:26 pm
gants
(both of you are in)

((Soooo . . . am I Beastboy? sweatdrop I don't think he was talking about me, but about the two peoples with CCs. I dun wanna start being Beastboy if I'm not. Tis okay. I can wait for any answer for I am patient! Muahaha . . . ha. v-n.n;;; ))  

Neara

fallen_angel0000

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:51 am
raven is the onley way for me so...  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items