Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Conri_Lowell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:14 pm
stare I hate Alfred... and luff Brad... as Biohazard EXTREME said, I'd probably flame if anyone seriously dissed him, but from the looks of things, no one has, other then allling him a chicken, which I agree with... stare Hense why I have to keep him safe from everything in my own little mind... my sister got a stuffed chicken and named it Brad though... that case would cause me to whap her over the head with my STICK! (I name dit cory 3nodding )

Anyways, Alfred sucks! gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:31 pm
alexandria wesker
stare I hate Alfred... and luff Brad... as Biohazard EXTREME said, I'd probably flame if anyone seriously dissed him, but from the looks of things, no one has, other then allling him a chicken, which I agree with... stare Hense why I have to keep him safe from everything in my own little mind... my sister got a stuffed chicken and named it Brad though... that case would cause me to whap her over the head with my STICK! (I name dit cory 3nodding )

I find Alfred funny, I like his quotes! xd  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Conri_Lowell

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:45 pm
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker

Yes, but I ruined for myself in an rp, plus my sister says he's better then Wesker and Brad combined, so I hate her for liking him, thus hating him. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:52 pm
alexandria wesker
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker

Yes, but I ruined for myself in an rp, plus my sister says he's better then Wesker and Brad combined, so I hate her for liking him, thus hating him. 3nodding

Better than Wesky! BLASPHEMY!! eek scream gonk  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Uenna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:13 pm
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker

Even I agree with that. gonk And I'm not the most.. enthusiastic Wesker fan out there.. xd Alfred scares me.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:15 pm
Uenna
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker

Even I agree with that. gonk And I'm not the most.. enthusiastic Wesker fan out there.. xd Alfred scares me.

*nods* cross dressing freak...  

Conri_Lowell

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:05 pm
This is a tough one...I'd have to say either Ashley or Steve, but I'm not sure which one is more annoying.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:39 pm
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker

I love Alfred to bits, almost as much as Alexia!

alexandria wesker
Uenna
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker
Resident Isaka
alexandria wesker

*nods* cross dressing freak...

Hey! Nothing wrong with being a cross-dresser! *glare* My cousins cross-dress all the time! And I love Alfred... *sniffles* Meanie-pants! No offense.  

Knights of the Realm

Mr. Tough Guy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:42 pm
Poor Ashley. Never hurt a soul in her whole life, and she's hated by so many. crying

She was wrong about asking Leon to bang her not causing any harm: It made a whole generation of internet folks think her a tramp. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:42 pm
Uenna
I know you're not... I am.
WESKA 4 LIFE!!!!

EDIT: What I meant to say was 4 LIFE AND BEYOND!!!!!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ithmara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:08 am
ASHLEY! she can go die, again! why didnt leon just shoot her in teh game, go through the the entire place and return to the president and say she died in an accident? it's what i would've done. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:59 pm
prince_chameleon

Hey! Nothing wrong with being a cross-dresser! *glare* My cousins cross-dress all the time! And I love Alfred... *sniffles* Meanie-pants! No offense.

am I a cross-dresser because I like to wear guys pants? @__@  

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Conri_Lowell

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:14 pm
T-Veronica
prince_chameleon

am I a cross-dresser because I like to wear guys pants? @__@
no... stare There's a difference...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:33 pm
I know a guy who likes to wear girl's clothes  

Resident Isaka
Crew

Ithmara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 6:56 pm
Resident Isaka
I know a guy who likes to wear girl's clothes
O.O fun ...  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::