Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
The Reception Party of Mrs. and Mr. Elainya and Zach McClure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elainya

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:56 pm
*Smirks at Fala, and cracks out the alcohal*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:56 pm
Zurgi waved good night to Menlith, thwacked Falathrim upside the head for rambling on so much, and then walked out of the reception.  

Zurgi

menlith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:57 pm
Falathrim

"A WINNAR IS YOU!"

Falathrim promptly began a long LotR sermon, annoying everyone around him. "He talks too much!" many could be heard to exclaim. But Falathrim did not heed these words, true though they may be.

-menlith "listens" intently to his overly-long sermon, being used to them once a day by now, and using her tried and true method of blocking out all sound, and nodding when the speaker gets excited, thinking of anything but tolkien-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:58 pm
*jumps into rp mode*

Glorfy strutted about in her outfit for a bit before heading over to the bar for the usual non alcholic beverage of... pepsi.

Then proceeded to mingle, getting bored by Fala's speech within seconds then went to bug Alfirin.

"Hiyas!"  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

TDA_Romeo

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 7:58 pm
Ryu entered the hall, thankfully still dressed in his Tux.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:00 pm
Alfirin rubbed her...eye. Singular. Then chuckled, "I'm sleepy. I just have to wait to see if he's going to drop by or if I'll have to go drag him out of the pub."  

Caeleste

menlith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:02 pm
-menlith finally gets bored with the lecture, and wanders off to the bar for a glass of wine, leaving falathrim speaking to thin air-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:06 pm
((Sorry I can't stay longer guys. I'm really tired. Keep partying all you want. I'll be back online, maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow.))  

Elainya

menlith

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:09 pm
aw, well, you dont want to tire yourself out.. er.. it looks like all the people I actually know have left now.. so maybe I should do the same..
it was a beautiful ceremony though, I know you two will be very happy! whee  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:11 pm
good night everyone.. maybe someday I'll think of joining this guild, it seemed like a great place sweatdrop  

menlith

Caeleste

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:12 pm
((Will totally be back tomorrow if the thread is still around. I need to RP, but I'm nodding off. ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:28 pm
Elainya
((Sorry I can't stay longer guys. I'm really tired. Keep partying all you want. I'll be back online, maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow.))

Ellly, WAKE UP!! Sleepy head, that's what you get for waking up before 8 am Xd *glomps*

*walks into reception late* You are all crazy, you know that. ANOTHER pr0n party eh? Too many parties this weekend  

ChewySkywalker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:00 pm
Did I miss it? sweatdrop Sorry I was at work. And to make things worse, my avatar customizer is not working so I can't put on my tux crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:03 pm
SYFFER
Did I miss it? sweatdrop Sorry I was at work. And to make things worse, my avatar customizer is not working so I can't put on my tux crying

It's fine. I guess I can't make my toast since the Bride and Groom died. And I guess I can't really play music due to their being dead.  

ChewySkywalker

SYFFER

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:05 pm
ChewySkywalker
SYFFER

It's fine. I guess I can't make my toast since the Bride and Groom died. And I guess I can't really play music due to their being dead.
They died? Okay that's completely reasonable...  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff