Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:06 am
Robin was taken back, talking wolves ?, crazier things had happened. And if every werwolve served him right something bad was about to happen.He had to ready incase she turned into a werewolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:51 am
Argent heard everone drop there things she didnt know were they were! So she started looking from the basement to the next floor to the next until she found everyone. She knew wat happened right away because a bite that big would only come to a warewolf. In argents mind came very unbelivable thoughts like wat if the only way to stop her is to kill her. No she said to herself we will save her no matter wat it takes!  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 10:47 pm
Everybody in the room thought Starfire would become a warewolf but the thing that they didn't know that it wasn't a warewolf mark. It was just a simple and mark that would make her a wolf. Then Starfire looked at her friends and than a red wolf tail and two red wolf ears appeared replacing her normal ears. Then Starfire knocked out unconicious.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:43 am
Robin rushed forward his heart skipping a beat. He knelt beside his fallen team member he checked her pulse she was breathing she was transforming what was he to do ?. He looked up 'Raven ? get ready to shield Star is she completly transforms ,don't hurt it still her ok?' he stressed that with dior need.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:56 am
Argent didnt know wat to do since she was not part of the real Teen titans. So she asked "Is there anything I could do". Wanting to help out since star is the one who helped save her from the villians.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:24 am
'Keep back Robin warned, someone get a medi kit !' he ordered 'Stay with me Star' Robin said in choked voice ..please dont' let it like this after everyting not now...  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:35 am
Argent looked around at everyone. Seeing there sorrow was so hard. She had to leave the room. When she sat and stared into deep space trying to imagine everything will be ok she found a book. On the cover was a tooth like a wolfs tooth. She flipped through it when she noticed writting it vanished she didnt know if she should tell robin or keep it. She knew wat was best. She want bac to stars room and ask "Robin wat is this?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:55 am
Raven nodded her head and moved closer to her friends. She knew how much Starfire meant to Robin. It was pretty obvious that the two liked each other. Her hands began glowing with their usual black magic to get ready to surround Starfire with a shield if she transformed all the way. Raven glanced at the book Argent held. "It's some book on wolves..." Raven said as she recognized what tooth it was. Her eyes went back to Starfire.  

dragonelf213

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:16 pm
Argent flipped through the book she found a spell which said "Mornique Kalistro" She didnt know wat that meant. But the description said it would heal someone from turning to a wolf. She needed the supplies she gathered a bowl, the tooth, and some of stars hair before she noticed. She mixed it she thought should i do this alone or wit someone like raven. So she waited.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:50 am
Robin felt like his insides had been gripped by the giant monster and were bing crushed right in front his face everything was going wrong their had to be a cure 'Raven' he began find it difficult to speak 'Is their any cure at all' he voice cut off his throat was slowly closing please no please no.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:13 pm
Raven gulped and silenty thought about Robin's question. Finally she sighed. "I can't remember reading anything that sounded possible... So no, I don't think there is." Raven quickly added in attempt to reassure Robin. "There might be some cure that I haven't heard about. Or there might be a way to put it on hold." Raven's sarcasm came out as she made a last comment. "We can always find that wolf and ask her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:44 pm
"Raven" she asked nervously. "Can u please look at this book"  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:22 am
Robin almost lost control it felt like somone was out their doing this.. and thier seemed little chane of survival for her. He felt his eyes beginning to water he couldn't lose her not her anyone but her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:31 am
Raven walked over to where Argent was with the book. She took the book from the girl's hands and skimmed through the page that it was open to. "Robin.." Raven called softly to him before hardening her voice a bit. "There might be a cure. That is, if it works." She glanced up at Argent. "Where'd you find this?"  

dragonelf213

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:15 pm
"I found it lying on the ground" Argent said. Could I help with the incantation she asked in her mind maybe they didnt need her. So she just told raven were she founded and waited for a response.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff