Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:45 pm
I actually think there might be something here, but Leon and Claire can't meet at any point.

-Unless, they come in together- Then, Leon has to die.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:07 am
Are yo just saying that because Leon's a douche? Why would he die?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kadeejah Seshat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:52 am
If Leon died, every single fanboy and fangirl in existence would wither and disappear, leaving the franchise behind.

It'd be an awesome plot-twist, but seriously...For so many people, it would destroy the series, and thus their - let's call it - faith in it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:19 am
But don't forget the very same could happen to Claire.  

Ivory Lie

BabyOil

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:40 pm
That certainly would be a plot twist....Capcoms been known to kill off characters.( most of them never stay dead though neutral ) But still. If Wesker killed Claire it'd be interesting. He probably would just to piss Chris off. surprised  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:45 pm
If Wesker killed Claire, LEON'S world would implode. Not that he'd be able to show it - he can't get anymore friggin' emo.

If he were to kill her, can you imagine the demons that would emerge from Chris? XD I'm seeing fire-breathing, seriously...  

Kadeejah Seshat

IvyGauge

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:21 pm
Why does everyone dislike Leon? I mean, I LOVE CLAIRE and i will forever love Jill and Chris. But why the hatred?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:48 pm
Because they made him a big idiot in RE4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:45 pm
I love RE2 Leon

*finally did the Math*

RE biggrin is set one year after RE4  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:25 am
I don't know what the big fuss is, so it has Leon. Big whoop, he's still part of the franchise. I'm just excited to see the new story line that Capcom created.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:50 am
Well, it's not like Capcom has been notorious for good storylines lately either.
I'm really not expecting this movie to be any good. I mean, it's just gonna be like another Advent Children. And that movie was just terrible.
Yeah, I'm sure that like Advent Children, this one's gonna be pretty and have cool action sequences, but the storyline... I'm not expecting too much, Leon or not.
Leon would just be worsening an already bad thing. Like when Tom Cruise stars in a bad movie, he's just making it that much worse.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:30 pm
We don't HATE Leon (well, some of us do XD), it's just that we dislike what he's become.

In RE2, he was the clumsy "hero" that kind of stumbled and fell through the events of Raccoon City, somehow managing to save not only himself, but Claire and Sherry, all the while angsting over Ada. In RE4, he became the emo-boy of the century, pulling off unrealistic stunts in an unrealistic storyline. I mean, let's face it...A virus that could seriously impair the human race (albeit through a zombie infection) is more believable than a race of psychic super-creatures that can graph themselves to the human body and are controlled by a central source, which is also somehow infected and yet is uncontrolled by the parasite within it.

And I have to agree that they're more worried about pretty-fying this film than they are about making a decent, unpredictable storyline. You have to admit, if it's anything like what RE4 taught us, Leon with be somehow magical and will manage to save the world from a single building in the middle of bum-farking-nowheresville. And at the end of the movie, the fanboys and fangirls will swoon, and everyone who were looking for the actual PLOT and RELEVANCE of said plot to the franchise will be gagging for air.  

Kadeejah Seshat

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:38 pm
And thus, Resident Evil will become another Final Fantasy VII.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:05 pm
Yes, shiny and sadly predictable.  

Kadeejah Seshat

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:13 pm
I'd jump to the defense of Final Fantasy VII being the huge fanboy I am, but this is neither the time or place...

Hopefully we will get a good storyline out of Degeneration, maybe it will explain more details on RE5 or buff the series out like I believe UC did, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games