Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Wondering How Many People In This Guild Are Depressed? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depressed?
  Yes
  No
View Results

xLiL MiSs RaWrx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:46 pm
I am right now. I usually am a pretty easy going hyper lil kidd, but resently everythings gone to hell. I hate it and all my friends are helping me I love them and am so happy to have them.
If anyone wants to talk.
I'll be here.
So many people are saying their friends hate them, or
their peers dislike them.
Well your not alone.
Send me a message, I'll reply.
=]
No one should feel miserable.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:45 pm
Oh, big news, everyone! My sister is depressed. Seriously, clinically depressed. It's been going on for a few months now, and she can't seem to shake from it. She also has panic attacks in the middle of the night from nightmares. We're trying to get her into the doctor's, get a referral for the right medicine and counselor, but it's hard to get an appointment.  

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

ToxxicRemedy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:32 pm
I'm depressed all the time for a lot of random reasons, probably partly because I'm bipolar which I feel like I have no mood sometimes..
Plus I have clinical depression mrgreen Only my bf can make me smile lol..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:26 pm
i just got put on new meds, lexapro, i will let you know if it fixes everything!  

Alex_mort

breana christine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:42 pm
I have a lot of the symptoms, but I'm to afraid to talk to anyone about it because I have a huge pathological fear of dissapointing people, and I know nobody would like it. Plus I really doubt any of my "friends" would stick by me if they really knew what was ticking through my freakish head.

Living a lie is much much easier than the truth. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:46 pm
I am Neurologically Biochemically depressed. I am glad it can be treated about now, I am just wondering when I'll be prescribed anything yet.  

WeissVicious

x_ctrl alt delete

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:15 pm
Ehh I am slightly.
I think it's probably just hormones or something.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:00 pm
i've been depressed for a long time... and i had 2 go to therapy... which sucked  

Vampires Symphony

sweet-neko-chan123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:04 am
Alex_mort
i just got put on new meds, lexapro, i will let you know if it fixes everything!

oohhhh..... I take that..... my mom gave it to me(I don't have it perscribed to me)...

which I think is illegal  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:06 am
xLiL MiSs RaWrx
I am right now. I usually am a pretty easy going hyper lil kidd, but resently everythings gone to hell. I hate it and all my friends are helping me I love them and am so happy to have them.
If anyone wants to talk.
I'll be here.
So many people are saying their friends hate them, or
their peers dislike them.
Well your not alone.
Send me a message, I'll reply.
=]
No one should feel miserable.

uh... I am kinda going through this thing where 3 of my friends are really mad at me and wont talk to me because she found out I cut myself and.... well... yeah... give me advice please
sad  

sweet-neko-chan123

lovely lady hollie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:21 pm
yup
but i gatta act happy around my parents
theyve threatened my with medication and seeing a theripist too many times
my depressing art work is how im planing on making a living one day so i cant lose the depression part, it meens too much to me
and my parents finding out that iv had suicidal thoughts doesnt help(IM ALMOST OVER IT NOW) my parents always want to help and it makes my feel like crap to even think of hurting them like that, when they care so much

omgz im so odd, dont listen to what i say it makes no sence, you know how i dont want help and how my parents care so much and stuff, its really wierd and i dont get myself
my mind is very backwards  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:49 am
I was diagnosed with depression about a year ago, along with several other things, like social anxiety, suicidal ideations, and possibly borderline bipolar. To the extent of everyone else's knowledge, I have everything under control, but to be honest, I feel just like I always have: useless, worthless, and invisible. I mean, I've been on prozac and seroquel for months, and I'm just afraid that if that's not working, then nothing will. And I really do not want to go back to a mental hospital, so I just keep everything to myself.  

Suki921

Dedicated Cleric

XxXxXAlice_CullenXxXxX

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:48 am
I am clinically depressed, i have taken Lexapro, it didn't work for me just to let you know. I have my moments when I can be happy, but they are the brief few minutes around midnight before I fall into my nightmares. I don't try to act emo or act depressed, I AM  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:23 am
anti-depressants FTW . . . . even though they fail

MogiMogiGirl

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games