Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Stories about your family! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hip2b^2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:15 pm
bump

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:40 pm
Yasuragi-chan
Well I'm back, thought I'd try to bump this back to the front page or something. I just needed something vent my problems, but didn't think I should start a new thread when I knew this one already existed
I just dislocated my knee on Friday mad It hurt a lot! And I got sent to the hospital. Now stuff like that, doesn't really happen in my family; So it's pretty annoying. I mean we do get injured and stuff, but not to the extent where one of us is sent to the hospital right away. My body is completly messed up; my bones are weak everywhere! Especially my knees and I really don't want to do anything to them. So yeah, so yeah anywas, then my evil witch of a grandma came to visit me just a few hours ago. She's a ******** whore! I hate her so damn much! She comes into my room and just starts yelling "Does it hurt?? You got into a fight eh?" and starts laughing and yelling! I hate that ******** witch! I hate her! evil stressed I can't get away from me! I absolutely hate her!! Why did she have to make everything so worse!?!?! I hate her!! She's sooo ******** annoying!! Holy crap!!<< Okay.. I well--I hate her-- that was my rant--I hate her--I don't really feel any better though...

aww too bad I hope you get better, all my grandparents died before I was born and my great aunt died like last last last last month...hmm I don't kno ifs that a bad thing a a good thing...

Weiwei Haoma

chink-e

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:11 am
sasa_powa_4eva
All my family and relatives are asians... Chinese...!

yh, same......i hope  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:18 am
Hmm my grandmother married my grandfather and they fled to Vietnam during a war..i'm not sure which one...and then they built a life there and had my mother and her sister and her brothers. Then the Vietnam War happened and they all fled to Canada on a boat. The boat story is interesting but i won't talk about it, anyways, ya they ended up here in Canada and my mom met my dad (who had also fled to Canada during the Vietnam War). Soo my background dates back to China biggrin biggrin  

-alwaysmile-

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 5:23 pm
black_fairy12
Hmm my grandmother married my grandfather and they fled to Vietnam during a war..i'm not sure which one...and then they built a life there and had my mother and her sister and her brothers. Then the Vietnam War happened and they all fled to Canada on a boat. The boat story is interesting but i won't talk about it, anyways, ya they ended up here in Canada and my mom met my dad (who had also fled to Canada during the Vietnam War). Soo my background dates back to China biggrin biggrin

User ImageI think my family is kinda like yours...

My mum did say my grandparents moved to Vietnam from China, but I didn't ask her why.

Then my grandparents had children.

Vietnam war came.

Some of the siblings, my mum included tried to flee the country illegaly by boat, but got caught and thrown into prison.

Second time leaving the country legally but in a small boat, got lost and an English cruise came and took them back too England.

My dad's side was luckier than my mum ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:48 am
` T a p i o c a `
black_fairy12

User ImageI think my family is kinda like yours...

My mum did say my grandparents moved to Vietnam from China, but I didn't ask her why.

Then my grandparents had children.

Vietnam war came.

Some of the siblings, my mum included tried to flee the country illegaly by boat, but got caught and thrown into prison.

Second time leaving the country legally but in a small boat, got lost and an English cruise came and took them back too England.

My dad's side was luckier than my mum ^^;;

Oh ya it is similar. My mom's boat was lucky that it didn't get lost or got caught...but they did drift off somewhere and then the Amercian Ship saw them or something and they got rescued.  

-alwaysmile-

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces