Life moments. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:04 pm
"Well I never did but I'm glad I figured out soon enough. So I guess this is the part where I ask you out. Carissa...would you go out with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:07 am
That question. That six-word question. It echoed in Carissa's mind for a few seconds, and it seemed that she had just stopped thinking for a moment. Yes, despite the fact she usually faked her 10 second delays, this was probably one of her real ones. She looked up at Kouta and nodded. "Alright," she replied, "I'd be glad to." You're not supposed to say that, stupid! she scolded herself within thoughts.  

xPastelRainbows
Captain

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:12 am
"R...really?!"

Kouta was shocked by Carissa agreeing to be his girlfriend. He never thought she would say yes.

"Well I'm glad you said yes." ~kiss~ "So...you want to go somewhere out to eat? I'm kind of hungry."

Kouta held out his hand for Carissa. Kouta never felt this happy before in his life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:23 pm
(Don't know what to do for a post. I have no idea what's going on. Is james there with Carissa and Kouta?)  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:52 pm
((alright, hang on)

Carissa giggled a little. "Yeah, kinda have to admit I am too," she told him. I can't help but forget we're forgetting- she began, looking up at Kouta with a creeped out look. "U-Umm... Didn't we forget someone? I think we left James on his own!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:09 pm
"Where'd they go?" James stood there. Looking around, his hands buried in his front jean pockets. Cars rushed by in the streets that layed infront of where he stood. James couldn't believe he lost his friends...somewhere. he gave up looking and sat on a nearby bench. "They'll come back eventually." he said while watching people go on with their regular lives.  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:31 pm
"OMG we forgot James!!! Here I'll be right back. I'm gonna go pick him up."

Kouta rushed to his car and drove off to go pick up his friend James. Kouta arrived to where James was.

"Yo James, I'm so sorry I left you here. Get in."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:08 am
" No Problem." James said while getting into the car. He closed the door as he sat down. "So what were you guys doing that made you forget about me?" He smiled as he looked at Kouta. James was expecting a story or at least an explanation. There had to be something going on.  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:55 am
"Well...I'll tell you once we get to Carissa's house. It's a real good surprise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:59 pm
"Ohh. It must really be spmething then." James figured it was important since Kouta didn't tell him right away. He stared out the window of the car, looking at people pass by. It was really quiet, too quiet. "Mind if I turn on the radio?"  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:02 pm
"Hunh....ohh yeah go ahead. But we're almost there."

Kouta was happy cause he is dying to tell his bestfriend the news.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:53 pm
"It's okay." james turned the Radio on. He was dying to know what song was going to play. James was just another believer in radio karma. He reached over and pushed the black button to turn on the radio. Avril Lavigne was playing. James listened carefully listened to the song.
Hey hey, you you
I could be your girlfriend

Hey hey, you you
I know that you like me
No way, no way
You know it's not a secret
Hey hey, you you
I want to be your girlfriend

"Huh?" James stared at Kouta with a confused look. A smile slowly spread across his face. "Kouta.." James cocked his eyebrow. There was definetly something going down.  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:57 pm
Kouta pulled up and saw Carissa standing outside looking at Kouta.
"We'll tell you the news after we eat. You hungry for something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:04 pm
"Fine. As long as you tell me." James continued to smile. He waved at Carissa from inside the car and rolled down the window. "Hey!" He yelled out to her. James turned his head to Kouta. "So we're we going to eat?"

(( Are we going to find pictures to represent out characters or just write about what they look like? And if we do use pictures, Are they going to be anime pictures?))  

-PaReLiSiTy_RaInS-

emos_will_rule21
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:29 pm
((I think we are gonna use real pictures. I'll put them up.))

"We're gonna go to this good restaraunt."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces