Submit

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:39 pm
Yea, i just read spoilers and apprently (spoiler) Kaname aint Juri's and Haruka's biological son.

I thought so, my question is though... who is his real parents? thats what i been trying to think of... unless Rido is his father?? (well he looks like him) but i saw somewhere saying that Rido is defently his uncle so maybe not?

One thing for sure though is he aint Yuki's boilogical brother, could be cousion though, but thats just my speculation seeing as he looks like Kaname, it would fit to though.. not cause he looks like him but.. where on earth are two other pure blood vampires gonna pop up from? also it clears up on what ties on how kaname got adopted by them etc.

Eithier way it aint incestious (well... to you guys it might be, but usually it aint.)
(end spoiler)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:22 pm
Personally, I still think Kaname is Yuki's sister. All of the sites I've gone to to clarify this and all suggest that they are biologically brother and sister (I usually go to Wikipedia). At first I thought that Rido was his father, but I believe that to be false. Especially with the newest chapter just released today, he sort of talks about his connection with Rido.  

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

darkflower_XXO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:47 pm
*spoilers*
Kaname and Yuuki ARE siblings
Yuuki was born to be the bride of Kaname
In the vampire world, purebloods intermarry to keep the line pure
Both yuuki and kaname's parents were siblings
Kaname has been watching over Yuuki, and they are both in love with eachother as far as the story goes so far...

you can read the story here...
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/84/vampire_knight/
...it is up to chapter 38  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:55 pm
http://scans.mangafox.com/store/manga/84/036.0/compressed/vampire_knight_v08_c36_salvanos.vampire_knight_v08_c36_25.jpg  

darkflower_XXO

Colloquial Serendipity

Sweet Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:03 pm
darkflower_XXO
*spoilers*
Kaname and Yuuki ARE siblings
Yuuki was born to be the bride of Kaname
In the vampire world, purebloods intermarry to keep the line pure
Both yuuki and kaname's parents were siblings
Kaname has been watching over Yuuki, and they are both in love with eachother as far as the story goes so far...

you can read the story here...
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/84/vampire_knight/
...it is up to chapter 38

Oh my gosh. Thanks so much for the site. I usually go to onemanga, but this has a few series I've been looking for for a long time that I can't find anywhere biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:55 pm
I guess i was wrong then.
I shouldent of surfed for answers from people who read raws ^^; even though it was well said out, it was a pretty silly thing to do.

I wonder why Kaname had said he wished that she was he real sister then back in early chapters.. i dont get that... maybe its incorrect translation.

*edit* ok so this chapter officially confused me... wth is he on about being an ancestor to Kuran? he is a blinking Kuran, also has Kaname been dead before to? that creature (yes.. that queen thing scares me >>;;; ) said that he was around longer than her and yet he is still a kid.

*sigh* it looks like Kaname is going all out important vampire more important than we had ever thought of before like... being around a lot longer than we used to think, before my brain dident tell me that he looked important or anything (its confusing, it dident look it really just all words) but now.. it looks like he is huge, but even then that queen thing looks... *shudder* right now... i dont really care what couple happens, i just want Kaname to succed in what he has gotta do.

*edit* Now i get it.

Technacally he aint her brother after all, what it is he is a ancestor of the Kuran family and was resurrected from the grave by Rido.

So that means he aint her bioloical brother (nor cousion from my back theory XDD) but he is her ancestor.

*edit* actually i think she might not be after all, wiki confused me when it said ''they raised kaname as yuki's brother'' he proberly might of been there son before he died or something?

I guess we have to wait and see again till later on.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Isako Narumi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:31 am
Forced to choose between a vampire and a werewolf...

sweatdrop I suggest not to depend on Wikipedia so much. There could also be misinterpretations since it is written by people like us. As you can see, it IS starting to get so complex that it could misunderstood the real story. So, yea. Don't. But it is merely a suggestion. If you want to believe everything that it says, then go for it.

>< I'm just waiting for more chapters to unveil more mysteries! And the ultimate question: who is Yuuki going to end up with? I really could careless now. Both Zero and Kaname are great men. I'd be satisfied if she will be with either. Although, after reading chapter 38, I sympathize Zero more... @.@ And now that Yuuki is a vampire (again), I'm new at this new vampire Yuuki so I'm not so fond of her just yet even if she now has incredible powers and everything. I liked the human Yuuki who used to be so cheerful, silly, and can still be strong if she really wants to. Comparing on how she used to be way back in volume 1 and in this chapter... gonk Now, she seems more.. sophisticated. A new Yuuki...o_o;...with some Kaname inside of her.

...which one would /you/ have chosen?

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces