Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Chinese life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:50 am
yalie5
Yasuragi-chan
yalie5
hmm... i don't like or dislike my life... i'm just very indifferent to a lot of things. The only thing i get pissed off from is my brother and that's because he's being retarded. but yeah family gatherings... I don't like any kind of gathering period lol. well unless i know people very well and let's face it. I don't know my family very well. sweatdrop

same.. I don't know a thing about my parents at all.. ninja i very much often find them irratating.. ninja I actually know nothing about anyone i'm close to.. not even my friends.. I can't get close to people. I mean i've known a friend of mine since grade 3 (now i'm in grade 10) and i've never even been to her house... all my friends know's eachothers parents,and there parents know eachother's.. but not mine.. they can't even speak english that well..
out of all my friends my parent's only met one set of parents and my dad's met two of my friends. and really I don't want them to meet anymore of my friends. it's either comments about them behind their backs or complaining that i should be more like them. well if you like them so much why don't you ask her to be your daughter?!? scream sorry lol
hahaha 4laugh It's funny cos it's true.

When my friend's come round, my mum treats them like they're kings or something. The house has to be perfect, food and drink have to be on hand at all times. She even tells me in cantonese to ask em if they need to go to the toilet!
Then when they leave, she always says, "Don't invite them round again, they're just another set of mouths to feed." stare  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:52 pm
Every1 will feel thier life sucks because thier life is all they know. And its all they will ever know. So by only seeing postive/negative sides of people, most of us consider our lifes to suck. Balls.  

Flammable Bait

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:36 pm
CrimsnHawk
Every1 will feel thier life sucks because thier life is all they know. And its all they will ever know. So by only seeing postive/negative sides of people, most of us consider our lifes to suck. Balls.

I like to try and be fair and think about how much better my life is compared to other people who have stricter parents or guardians. And also to those who are just effed up. Yes they're my friends, but hey, that doesn't mean I have to think highly of you all the time. Anyways After meeting some of my friends parents and hearing about others, well, really, I just don't feel like my life sucks all that much. Just some things for it to be tweaked if I want it to be perfect(I'd rather it not because then I'd just freak out even more than I do now)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:05 pm
Moon Light Ninja
If you think your life sucks, is it because you don't put an effort in it? I mean, seriously, there might be 'horrible' moments but also very good ones.

you think what you want to think soemtime along the ransk of days life is gonna suck not because you didn't put any effort into ti because life is complicated so many things can happend you don't know what could possibly happend no matter how much effort you put into its gonna suck even if its only one day or a couple times in the year  

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200

mitsu mew mew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:03 pm
scream i despise that coment iam chinese eek  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:52 pm
mitsu mew mew
what comment?  

yalie5

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:40 pm
yalie5
mitsu mew mew
what comment?

I think she meant the creator said her life sucks because she's chinese.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:58 pm
Sad and miserable, but if you die you can go to heaven and live happily ever after^^  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:45 am
i admit that my life sux...but knowing that I am chinese keeps be happy...be glad that your skin color is lighter than others...or that your hair is stronger...or maybe that we don' eat as much junk food...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 11:40 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Yasuragi-chan
yalie5
hmm... i don't like or dislike my life... i'm just very indifferent to a lot of things. The only thing i get pissed off from is my brother and that's because he's being retarded. but yeah family gatherings... I don't like any kind of gathering period lol. well unless i know people very well and let's face it. I don't know my family very well. sweatdrop

same.. I don't know a thing about my parents at all.. ninja i very much often find them irratating.. ninja I actually know nothing about anyone i'm close to.. not even my friends.. I can't get close to people. I mean i've known a friend of mine since grade 3 (now i'm in grade 10) and i've never even been to her house... all my friends know's eachothers parents,and there parents know eachother's.. but not mine.. they can't even speak english that well..
out of all my friends my parent's only met one set of parents and my dad's met two of my friends. and really I don't want them to meet anymore of my friends. it's either comments about them behind their backs or complaining that i should be more like them. well if you like them so much why don't you ask her to be your daughter?!? scream sorry lol

When my friend's come round, my mum treats them like they're kings or something. The house has to be perfect, food and drink have to be on hand at all times. She even tells me in cantonese to ask em if they need to go to the toilet!
Then when they leave, she always says, "Don't invite them round again, they're just another set of mouths to feed." stare

Eugh! Yeah I know! My friends come into my house,and my dad goes "here, have a drink" and shoves it in there faces, they keep saying "no" but he keeps forcing it on them, stare Yet they're just soo racists sometimes.. ugh.. "those whites.. ~blah blah~ nothing like OUR people ~blah blah~" sheesh.. my brother brings a bunch of his friends over one time, and he forgets that he has a dentist appointment till later on the day.. so like 20 minutes before it, my mom calls home from work (my parents always work) and asks if he's gone yet (how could he have gone when he just answered the phone stare ), and he says no, my mom says "well when you go, bring your FRIENDS with you!!" Eugh, and my grandpa, don't get me started on him! Since my parents own a resturaunt, we used to when we were a little younger than we are now, sometimes bring our friends and my parents would let them have a free meal. anyways, there was this time where my bro was hanging out with a friend,and brought him to the resturaunt cuz his mom was gonna pick him up there, now this was happening while i was at my grandparents house(at the time, i was still "too young" to be home alone [12yrs]). Obviously my brother would offer him free food, I mean, come on! who wouldn't do that for a friend! My grandpa comes home from his "daily visit" to the resturaunt (he goes there cuz he's bored, lives close by), and he starts complaining about some white boy "taking up space" at HIS resturaunt, eating there food! dammit i hate him evil  

hip2b^2

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:36 pm
Yasuragi-chan
Tokioka
yalie5
Yasuragi-chan
yalie5

Eugh! Yeah I know! My friends come into my house,and my dad goes "here, have a drink" and shoves it in there faces, they keep saying "no" but he keeps forcing it on them, stare Yet they're just soo racists sometimes.. ugh.. "those whites.. ~blah blah~ nothing like OUR people ~blah blah~" sheesh.. my brother brings a bunch of his friends over one time, and he forgets that he has a dentist appointment till later on the day.. so like 20 minutes before it, my mom calls home from work (my parents always work) and asks if he's gone yet (how could he have gone when he just answered the phone stare ), and he says no, my mom says "well when you go, bring your FRIENDS with you!!" Eugh, and my grandpa, don't get me started on him! Since my parents own a resturaunt, we used to when we were a little younger than we are now, sometimes bring our friends and my parents would let them have a free meal. anyways, there was this time where my bro was hanging out with a friend,and brought him to the resturaunt cuz his mom was gonna pick him up there, now this was happening while i was at my grandparents house(at the time, i was still "too young" to be home alone [12yrs]). Obviously my brother would offer him free food, I mean, come on! who wouldn't do that for a friend! My grandpa comes home from his "daily visit" to the resturaunt (he goes there cuz he's bored, lives close by), and he starts complaining about some white boy "taking up space" at HIS resturaunt, eating there food! dammit i hate him evil

I guess your parents are just trying to be nice and generous..but about your grampa, I don't know about that..anyways..  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:51 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Yasuragi-chan
Tokioka
yalie5
Yasuragi-chan
yalie5

I guess your parents are just trying to be nice and generous..but about your grampa, I don't know about that..anyways..

tch. parents are always trying to save face. it's not about being nice and generous it's about looking good. and i have to say they're pretty damn good at doing that. my mom can say something bad about a customer while their sitting there, in chinese of course, and still keep a straight and smiling face while she does it. and don't hate your parents or your grampa, they just have a grudge because well, don't you think your friends parents prolly talk about you too? when you're not there of course. besides you'll tune it out soon enough and only a few more years before you can move out and not deal with it at all. I myself almost never bring friends over, and only a couple have seen either one of my parents. i have friends over while my dad's at home and they've never met him. XP  

yalie5

bibi_kiki

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:50 am
sometimes I think my life is horrable sometinmes I think my life fantastic.I change my mind all the time. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:52 am
oh trust me I eat a lot of junk food.I mean a lot even if I am chinese.And chinese do eat a lot of junk food too.  

bibi_kiki

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 11:06 am
cutiebrenda222
sometimes I think my life is horrable sometinmes I think my life fantastic.I change my mind all the time. sweatdrop

Me too..  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces